Rational_Thinker9119
UtherPenguin

I Am More Insulting Than You

Rational_Thinker9119
Started: 4/28/2014 Category: Funny

Rational_Thinker9119

Pro

The object is to insult the other person the most. and/ or argue for why they are more isulting. The voters will vote for the person who they would attack the quickest if in a diss-war.

First round is NOT for acceptance. He/ She will start off the insults this round, and yes, he will get one more round than me to insult and whatnot. This is just an intro round for me.
Rational_Thinker9119

Pro

That picture posted by my opponent is completely nonsensical, because if I was too stupid to insult then there would have been no insult thrown at me. However, calling me "stupid" is itself an insult, which means there was an insult thrown at me. Ergo, the attempt at an insult which implies no insult was illogical. Ironic, because I am supposed to be the stupid one, yet, my opponent couldn't even post an insulting picture that made sense.

Here is a picture of my opponent:

Hopefully next time, creatures like my opponent get weeded out of the gene pool, and mothers and fathers don't have to suffer like they have due to having such a disappointing child.
UtherPenguin

Con

My opponent has just contradicted his statement!

In the image above my opponent states "'you're stupid, I won't insult you", HOWEVER didn't he just state that calling one stupid is an insult within of itself.

That argument in of itself contradicts what he said. Hence forth invalidating his argument. Leaving the first .gif I had left above left unrebutted. Meaning that I am the only one to leave a valid insult as said insult is yet to be rebutted there fore being the most sound argument in the debate currently.
Rational_Thinker9119

Pro

The picture that shows the contradiction in my last round, is a depiction of my opponent in his first round, not something I meant was coming from me. This is evident by the fact that I said "Here is a picture of my opponent", which clearly showed a picture of my opponent restating the implications of his first round. That means that the words are essentially just a re-hash of his first round, and a depiction of how stupid he is (I was mocking him with the picture, but he is so retarded he couldn't even tell). So, if that picture entails a contradiction, that just shows how stupid my opponent is.

So, my opponent is so stupid, that his GIF called me stupid, but also said it didn't have to insult me (which didn't make any sense, as it implies I wouldn't have gotten insulted). The picture in my last round is a depiction of my opponent and a paraphrasing of his first round. Therefore, if my last round's picture entails a contradiction, that just means my opponent's first GIF entails a contradiction, because it was simply a depiction of that.

Basically, my opponent has lost all his marbles and has embarrassed himself twice in this debate. I found a school picture of this guy:

duncecapmaster - UtherPenguin Dunce Cap King

I also found a picture of my opponent's grandma on the net, very disgusting indeed:

I guess if you have a long line of smokers, drinkers, and drug users you will pop out something as messed up and dumb as UtherPenguin. Here is what the doctor said when he was born:

babyslap -

I also found a picture of my opponent's first girlfriend with nasty hairy arms:

nastyhoass - I had to dump UtherPenguin, I 'm way out of his league

I mean if even that ugly broad would dump my opponent, then he must be extremely nasty! Which we know already, as he is retarded as heck.

Conclusion:

My opponent is dumb, ugly, has a custy looking ex-girlfriend, a stupid grandma and parents (for keeping him). I mean, my opponent's life is just crap. He hasn't even been that insulting, funny, or anything. What a waste of space....
UtherPenguin

Con

The images that were presented were a contradiction that compleltly canceled out the insults he had just said.

On my profile page in which information on me is presented it says that my ethnicity is black. In the images above my opponent portrays an apparent image of me as a student and a child. What my opponent forgot to consider was the fact that the images above portray an obviously Caucasian indivisual, that being said that does'nt only contradict the apparrent images of "myself" but also the images portraying my grandmother for that similar reason.
Leaving only two insulting images that actually count as insults. Meaning you only are one insult ahead of me,

let me clear the gap, and establish a new one:

Rational_Thinker9119

Pro

The only contradiction was in my opponent's first round, and in my picture I posted portraying my opponent (and essentially mocking him). He tried to say that I contradicted myself, when really it was just a portrayal of my opponent contradicting himself. The fact that he couldn't grasp that simple fact is strong evidence that my opponent is highly idiotic and lacking in cognitive faculties.

Also, just because my opponent put "black" as his ethnicity doesn't mean he is. He is probably one of those wigger people who wants to be black:

wiggerdu - In real life I'm white yo But on debate.org I'm a black guy g

Regardless, if we follow my opponent's logic, then his first GIF doesn't count because it is of a brown person, not a black person. Either way, my opponent is dumb. Nitpicking the type of person in the picture is futile anyway.

Also, my opponent just admitted he valued my opinion, because the last picture said that in order for him to insult me, he would have to value my opinion. He has insulted me in this debate, ergo, he values my opinion. Well, my opinion is that he is an idiot. Therefore, it should be valued according to my opponent.

I don't know why my opponent is counting insults either. It is quality not quantity necessarily, ergo, one insult could be worth more than ten. However, due to the lack of mental capabilities had by Con, I wouldn't expect him to know that.

Lets assume Con is black for a second, I found a picture of you and your father:

Oh ya, that's right it doesn't exist, because you barely even knew your dad! Ok maybe, that is a little harsh...

Anyway, I found a huge pack of Con's family running after my grandfather one day, it was wild!

Anyway, it is clear that Con lacks the sufficient skills to be insulting. I have clearly pierced the skin...Vote Pro... B*tches....

UtherPenguin

Con

You are a hard working fellow young man I applaud you, as american president Benjamin Franklin once said:

As my opponent states above in an ignorant manner he shows a lack of reason as to how my last argument was invalid. Hence forth we are now at a tied position as my opponent has insulted me again. However he contradicted his statement again when in the first part of his argument he question whether my ethnicity was actually black yet at the second part of the debate he started to use insults involving black stereotypes. Therefore invalidating his argument AGAIN!

Overall my opponent has made so many contradictions within his arguments it begins to become absurd to consider them insults. Overall my arguments were more logically backed.

Now Lelouch Vi Britannia commands you! Vote for me! http://i1207.photobucket.com...;

Come on now, you mad?

http://www.quickmeme.com...;
Posted by UtherPenguin 2 years ago
UtherPenguin
Anyone wanna vote?

anyone?
Posted by mendel 2 years ago
mendel
hysterical loved the pictures
Posted by birdlandmemories 2 years ago
birdlandmemories
Crazy debate
Posted by Rational_Thinker9119 2 years ago
Rational_Thinker9119
I think my first picture doesn't work anymore....
Rational_Thinker9119
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
OMG really funny. Hope nobody gets banned for all these personal insults!
Posted by n7 2 years ago
n7
wait wait wait, we can put gif images in debates now? When did this happen?
Rational_Thinker9119
Likewise
Rational_Thinker9119
Likewise
Posted by UtherPenguin 2 years ago
UtherPenguin
Challenge accepted! *do not take the insults literally+
Vote Placed by zmikecuber 2 years ago
zmikecuber
Rational_Thinker9119UtherPenguinTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's were just plain mean and insulting. Girlfriend, personal character, parents, grandmother, race, everything. In the end, I think his insults were alot worse than Con's.