I Bought a Toyota

Started: 6/9/2014 Category: Funny

First round, please answer questions. To qualify for accepting, you have to have a sense of humor and/or time on your hands!

Are Toyotas nice?

Do they have Siri's?

Is Siri high-pitched?

How fast do Toyotas move?

1. "Are Toyotas nice?"

No, Toyotas are NOT NICE! They're mean and evil! I was riding in one and it tried to kill me!

2. "Do they have Siri's?"

Is that pronounced "Seer-ee?" Why would you want a blazing hot steering wheel?

3. "is Siri high-pitched?"

High-pitched? No! An iPhone isn't a baseball. Why would you throw it up high in the air?

4. "How fast do Toyotas move?"

So fast it nearly killed me.

Um, okay, so I should've listened to your advice about how Toyotas try to kill you, like I was driving in an intersection but Ms. G. (my beautiful GPS named Garmin) suddenly said "Take a U-turn" in Chinese, and since Toyotas are surprisingly smart the car took control over me (because I forgot to change the language though I cannot understand one word of Chinese) and so the Toyota crazily did a U-turn. My friends all say "With you behind the wheel, how can we crash," but, you know with my socialness problems I couldn't figure out a way to explain to them that IT'S NOT REALLY ME BEHIND THE WHEEL. It's my Toyota. But see? It doesn't sound right and it never comes out the way I want it too either.

Well, I gotta tell you, Siris get extremely annoying when they translate your words wrong. Like I asked it a personal, serious question about my Toyota and it thought I said "what does the fox say." That was entertaining for 5 seconds. So (at-least for me) throwing Siri high-pitched is the easiest way to let out your anger.

Oh and by the way I think I have a special kind of Toyota because it noticed how easily-angered I get sometimes. (Surprisingly smart, right?) After cracking the sun-roof in my Toyota for the third time this month (from throwing Siri high, don't worry, I said sorry) it even told me "You must unlearn what you have learned." I think it was referring to my tempers I learned in school when trying to do math. As you have heard, the tempers have carried over in more serious life problems such as ones I have with my Toyota.

Here's another set of questions, as I haven't gotten to know my Toyota very well yet. (Me and Toyota are taking some time off from each other with the intention to mend our friend-ship/car and ESPECIALLY to mend the broken sun-roof.)

1. Do Toyotas light up? I can't tell when I'm driving. I'm too focused on letting the Toyota drive me around.

2. Can you get them at toy stores? That would be AWESOME!!!

3. Is God capable of saving me from Toyotas? (After all, their both from the spiritual world!)

Thanks, nice person con, you have really helped me along this investment I made with a Toyota so I am eternally grateful.

1. No, Toyotas don't light up because that would give them away so they couldn't kill you.

2. You can buy them at toy stores. I'd be careful though as you never know when they're trying to kill you!

3. Yes, God can save you from a car crash or a crazy driver. Yes, even if the car in question IS the evil and murderous Toyota designed by the devil.

The Jedi fleet is all quite proud of me for investing in a toy Yoda!

In fact I even earned a light saber so that my Toyota COULD light up!

By the way I wasn't serious about the Siri's and my temper. Nor was I about if God could save me from my toy Yoda, because I know Yoda is fictional and God is not (though they are both thought of as supernatural)!

1. Are you saying that little Yodas sold in stores don't light up? You must be kidding, because the technology these days have boosted even little toy figures/characters to be very detailed and advanced! You'd be surprised. :)

2. Because of the fact that my toy Yoda can drive while I sit in the passenger seat, I agree with you that you never know when they're trying to kill you!

3. Sorry but this is where I disagree; my toy Yoda is not designed by the devil--unless you're saying Stuart Freeborn is a Satanist--but actually my Yoda does a lot of useful things besides drive me around: he cuddles with me in my sleep, I rub his fuzzy head to get comfort, and he also gives lots of good advice in times of need (such as when I lose my temper).

When the Engine Strikes Back, Yoda always says...

"Ready are you?" (I always answer with NEVER.) "...What know you of ready? For eight hundred years I have trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained..." (THAT'S ME) "A Jedi must have deepest commitment, the most serious mind" (Well that ruined it for me.) "This one..." (he's talking about the TOYOTA car) "...have I watched. All his life he looked away..." (FROM THE ROAD--and me) " the future..." (OH, that) " the horizon." (THE HORIZON OF CRASHES) "Never his mind on where he was..." (Ain't that the truth.) "...Hm? What he was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things..." (HEY, maybe I AM a Jedi after all!) "You are reckless."

So don't shame my toy Yoda so much. He's a good life lesson for me!

And even if I DO get a Toyota, my toy Yoda will always drive it.

May the force be with you.

1. I AM saying that little yodas in stores don't light up. I lied to you so you couldn't find the beacons! I'm Count Dooku! Muhahahahaha! They're magical beacons that summon the Ultimate Force That Thwarts All Evil! By now my droid army has destroyed every store, restaurant, of actors, and pawn shop that sells toy Yodas! MUUUUUUUHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!

2. I had my evil scientists install chips in the toy Yodas that make them kill you the first chance they get because we didn't need buyers telling people about the toy Yodas or about our evil plot! *laughs evilly*

3. That "designed by the devil" thing is also a lie that I told you so you wouldn't buy a toy Yoda! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report this Argument
Posted by LaughItUpLydia 1 year ago
Yeah he did troll lol
Posted by JasperFrancisShickadance 2 years ago
how did I troll? :)
Posted by Loveshismom 2 years ago
Lol pro trolled in round 3
Vote Placed by travis18352 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: i hate toyotas. any car that aint american i hate.