LifeMeansGodIsGood
Mr.Lincoln

I Have No Excuse For Living

LifeMeansGodIsGood

LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

I know I deserve to die and burn in Hell, and I believe the same goes for you. Only the mercy of God permits me to live, only His mercy permits me to have eternal life secure in His promise of heaven through His blood payment for my sin in Jesus Christ. Can anybody argue differently? Put your tinking cap on and give it a shot. Show your smarts. Don't be afraid.

No comments to be posted by pro or con in this debase. Comments allowed from the peanut gallery only.
Mr.Lincoln

Con

You do not have to die and burn in hell.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

You do have to burn in Hell if you are not saved from it. I know I am saved from burning in Hell. What about you?
Mr.Lincoln

Con

LOOK, you are not going to burn in hell unless tou have killed someone or done something awful. You have not done that, so you are not going to burn in hell.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

I'm not going to burn in Hell because God Himself paid for my sins with His own blood, He buried my sins and rose from the grave, I am forgiven and going to heaven. I deserve to burn in hell the same as you because we have both broken God's law. If you break God's law in one point, you are guilty of breaking the whole law of God. You don't have to be a murderer to burn in Hell, all you have to be is somebody who is too proud to admit that they don't have an excuse for living and too proud to admit that they deserve to burn in Hell.
Mr.Lincoln

Con

Well, I seriously dont know what to say
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

You might want to say something like "Dear God, I know I'm a sinner and I deserve to die and burn in Hell. I believe you came down from heaven as the Son of God, Jesus Christ, and paid for my sins with your sinless blood so you can be just to execute punishment against sinners and you can be my justified in your resurrection, showing me mercy because I have no other hope but to hope in your mercy. I'm calling on you now in the name of Jesus to save me from Hell. I believe I am forgiven because He took my sins on himself, buried them, and rose from the grave to forgive all who believe on Him and call on Him to save them. I'm receiving Jesus now as my Saviour. Thank you God, for saving me from the fire of Hell and giving me a place in heaven.

If you prayed something like this, you can take God at His word and be sure your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven.
Mr.Lincoln

Con

So you are saying that I should say to God that I deserve to die and burn in hell?
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

Agree with God and God will agree with you. God loves you, He only wants you to agree with Him and trust Him to save you from Hell. Ask Him to save you in Jesus's name and He will save you. Jesus paid for your sin so God is satisfied that your sin is paid and you can be forgiven. He promised He would forgive you of all of your sin if you will receive His Son as your Saviour, He paid for all of your sins when He died in your place on the cross. Only admit that you are the sinner who deserves to die, believe God loved you so much He took your death as Jesus Christ so He can forgive you because He paid for you. He paid the price to buy you back from Hell. That's the price of sin, Hell is the price we pay for sin. God wants to own you as His property, God wants you to receive Jesus Christ by faith in His Word and be forgiven and saved from Hell Only say, "Dear God, I know I'm a sinner and I deserve to die and burn in Hell. I believe you want me to go to heaven and not Hell, so you gave your Son to pay for my sins. I'm believing Jesus is God and He is risen from the dead, and I'm receiving Him now as my Saviour, asking you in Jesus' name to save me and I believe you will. Thank you for saving me from Hell and giving me home in heaven. Thank you for making me your child.

That's all there is to it! Believe God, take Him at His Word. Did you hear Jesus knocking at your door? Did you open that door of your heart and invite Him in? Did you believe God and get saved from Hell?
Mr.Lincoln

Con

In conclusion, my opponent believes that he will die and burn in hell, which is not true. I really don't know what this debate is about, cause Pro has abosoulutley derailed the topic
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
Con as ridiculous and absurd as pro's arguments were, you still need to attack them. Ignoring them isn't enough to win this.
Posted by beavis884 2 years ago
beavis884
Cats might could argue con, here-but they'd never convince you, would they?
Posted by ConsentingSoul 2 years ago
ConsentingSoul
Saved? Meaning? Oh well, it's been taken anyway. Have fun, I'll be closely watching this one.
Posted by AlternativeDavid 2 years ago
AlternativeDavid
"No comments to be posted by pro or con in this debase. Comments allowed from the peanut gallery only."

Pro should lose conduct points for breaking his own rule.
Posted by LifeMeansGodIsGood 2 years ago
LifeMeansGodIsGood
not if you are saved. Are you saved?
Posted by ConsentingSoul 2 years ago
ConsentingSoul
Do you mind debating an atheist here or would you rather debate a christian?
If you're open I'll be happy to give it a shot.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
LifeMeansGodIsGoodMr.LincolnTied
Reasons for voting decision: con avoids rebutting pro's arguments
Vote Placed by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
LifeMeansGodIsGoodMr.LincolnTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's arguments were barely responded to. Con needs to attack his arguments head on if he expects to win.