BartMarlows
ConserativeDemocrat

I Know Trump is Hated but Hilary will get Assassinated instead

ConserativeDemocrat

BartMarlows

Pro

I Know Trump is Hated but Hilary will get Assassinated instead, She lies, People abhor her and she's a Criminal.
ConserativeDemocrat

Con

Alright.

So before I begin, I would like to talk about the Burden of Proof, defined as, "The obligation to prove one's assertion." [1].
Since it is Pro making an assertion, it is his job to prove it. This means I don't need to provide any arguments, only rebuttals.

Pro's argument:
"I Know Trump is Hated but Hilary will get Assassinated instead, She lies, People abhor her and she's a Criminal."
- First, about her being hated, that doesn't mean she will be assassinated. You can think of tons of people who were hated, yet they were not physically harmed. Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, none of them got assassinated, yet they definitely were hated. What about George W. Bush, Justin Beiber, or the Koch brothers? They are all hated by many, but none have been assassinated. People don't just think, "Oh, I hate this person, let me to kill them." Hate is nowhere near strong enough to make someone kill a fellow human being.

Now onto you point about her lieing and being a criminal. I won't disbute either, but I will say that those traits are not enough to make someone commit murder. Her criminality was about an email server. No one is going to kill her over that. As for lieing, everyone lies, yet you don't see people killing every politician. People won't kill her over these things.

Plus, presidents are so well defended. It would be very hard for anyone to kill her.

In the next round, Pro will need to provide more evidence to prove his assertion, otherwise, I will win.
BartMarlows

Pro

Well explain John F. Kennedy, James A Garfield or Abraham Lincolns Death???? They were simply the same as Hilary.
ConserativeDemocrat

Con

Pro's argument:

"Well explain John F. Kennedy, James A Garfield or Abraham Lincolns Death???? They were simply the same as Hilary."

- This is it? My opponents only point is how other presidents in the past have been assassinated. He fails to show how this proves Hillary Clinton will be assassinated, or proves how, "They were simply the same as Hilary." He drops my argument about the Secret Service, and he doesn't respond to my counter-argument to the, "She is hated, so she will be assassinated", argument.

Unless you can provide more evidence, I win this debate.
BartMarlows

Pro

Dude you have nothing else to say you keep saying my argument needs more evidence, quit trying to be Arrogant, DO I NEED TO SEND YOU PICTURES OF DEAD PAST PRESIDENTS IS THAT enough evidence for ya????
ConserativeDemocrat

Con

I guess I win.

Pro failed to back up his assertion with evidence, and what he did put out, I rebutted. If you want to have a debate, you need to fulfill your BoP. In this case, you had to prove that Hillary Clinton would be assassinated should she become POTUS. You also needed to respond to my counter points. You did neither. I pointed out that we have the Secret Service, and security for presidents is much better now. You dropped those contentions. I rebutted your point that, "She is hated, so she will be assassinated." You never responded to those clsims. Instead, you said that other presidents were assassinated, and Clinton is like them, but you failed to prove how Clinton is like them or how this proves she will be assassinated.

Unless you actually post an argument, I win. Good luck!
BartMarlows

Pro

What do you care anyway your an Independent Hilary is a Criminal, Trump is Good...
1. She Covered up Benghazi Murder
2. She lies Constantly at leaast Trump does the opposite Still don't understand why people don't like him so what he Mocks people when they say stupid crap and cheats people???
3. She is a Feminist
4. Donald Trump says she "should be in jail," and he"s a serial bankrupt casino developer in Atlantic City, so he should know.
5. She spent 18 years in Arkansas and some of the people she knew turned out to be crazy rednecks and crooks.
6. She"s in the pay of the Wall Street banks

Man there is so much Idiocy i could go on for Days, Trump will destroy her Soon You'll see.
ConserativeDemocrat

Con

Hmm...

"She Covered up Benghazi Murder."
- Source Please.

"2. She lies Constantly at leaast Trump does the opposite Still don't understand why people don't like him so what he Mocks people when they say stupid crap and cheats people."
- Source Please. Also, Trump is a lier as well. He is also a scammer and a con artist. Remember Trump University? [1]

"3. She is a Feminist"
-Source please. And this is a reason to assassinate her? She supposedly has an opposing ideology then you?

"5. She spent 18 years in Arkansas and some of the people she knew turned out to be crazy rednecks and crooks."
- Source please.

"She"s in the pay of the Wall Street banks"
- Source please.

So my opponent posted a bunch of assertions, but provided no sources for any of them. Unless you have sources, none of those points matter. Plus, you fail to connect the dots, assuming these things are true. You need to show how these things will make her be assassinated.

Plus, apparently one of your reasons on why she would be assassinated is because she is a feminist. How? I dislike much of modern feminism, but to assassinate them? Absolutely not. People won't kill another for an opposing ideology.

You still have yet to respond to my counter-arguments.

Please provide some shred of evidence to back up your assertion. Good luck.
BartMarlows

Pro

I never said i wanted Hillary to get assassinated i just said out of the 2 people Hillary and Trump which are both Hated, Hillary would be the one who gets Assassinated and i provided reasons, i actually don't care what happens to her.
ConserativeDemocrat

Con

I win.

You had to prove your assertion. You didn't do that. You had to respond to my counter-arguments. You didn't. Because of this, you did not fulfil your BoP. And because of that, I win.

"Hillary would be the one who gets Assassinated and i provided reasons, i actually don't care what happens to her."
- But you didn't provide any reasons. And the ones you did provide, I rebutted, or you didn't have a source.

Vote Con!
Posted by BartMarlows 1 year ago
BartMarlows
Bro you can't make this stuff up its Legit!!!!
Vote Placed by warren42 1 year ago
warren42
BartMarlowsConserativeDemocratTied
Reasons for voting decision: Note: S&G was poor on both sides Con wins this debate because Pro's entire idea rests on hatred for "Hilary" being strong enough to warrant assassination. Con disproved this in R1 with his claim that hate=/=assassination in most instances and again in R2 with the claim that in all likelihood Secret Service would do its job. Pro simply stated that presidents have been assassinated. Not enough to fulfill BoP.