Ezzyo
dandaman3838

I agree with the resolve that public high school students OT not be required a standardize exit exam

Con Tied Pro

Ezzyo

Con

My V for this round will be: a better education
VC will be: freedom from certain government standers and regulation in education example if students keep failing the exit exam the government will end up lowering the curriculum students would just not study for.
First I want to define some words
1: Graduate: a person who has received a degree or diploma on completing a course of study and what this is stating is that if you pass the class standard you are given the diploma.
C1: The standardized exit exam is unnecessary in school because teachers teach the students what to review and study for the oncoming test, if we negate the teachers will have to teach only what's based on the standardize test their will be no change in failure , because the teachers has failed to teach the regular class and why would he or she be able to teach the standardized test if there will still be as many failures and then the government will end up eventually lower the standards making it just as easy pass high school, plus student stress out to much when they are taking the test because they will be thinking (I'm going to fail how am I going to do, worrying about grade, other than putting attention at just taking the test).
C2: The united states needs a new system according to the fair test website the national website for open and fair testing the U.S is the only economically advance nation to rely on multiple choice questions example they give you 4 answer to pick out of and there is a right answer 1 close to the right answer and two throw offs other words to much pressure and which brings me to my question why would you want to add a standardize test when students have to take TAKS which already determines if the students advance to the next grade and why would you want to stress the students out more, example is if a student's pass TAKS and they fail the final exit exam they will fail the year so he or she did all that work just to stress over a test that does exact same thing as TAKS there is already too many students stressing over TAKS why add more. Example Oregon high school students have to take a similar exit exam to graduate yet their diplomas are not considered any higher or better than other states.
Source Newsweek: Our kids schools 2008 by Peter Henry son education critic.
C3: Teachers
Teachers are the solution because allot of students really heavily trust on the teachers and when they miss on a chapter the students be like well I believe she or he is going to cover it before moving on so there is always students failing for a test because of that reason and other reasons I do not want to say and if they add a better education well students will probably study and all but the whole point of this contention is pretty much stress students stress over something that they could of change just by studying they would of most likely pass the exit exam and moved on but he relayed himself on the teacher. I had stressed over a test I did not study for because I thought the teacher was going to go over the chapter but he never did and that's the only type of question I miss but then I learned the lesson point is allot of people don't and they don't correct they're errors or mistakes that they did and they do it all over again its like a cycle for failing.
dandaman3838

Pro

So are you telling me that if someone goes all the way through high school not learning he still shouldn't take the grad. exam. 99 percent of the time if you guess all the way through school you will have a "D". to make sure the learn you have a grad exam. You could also cheat your way through schooling it would kill you in the real world.
Ezzyo

Con

see but they would not be able too because they have to take taks test that determence if they move on or to pass theyr class and to show what portion of the curriculum they know to prepare them and increase theyr future life so no they would not cheat eighter because when students takes a TAKE`s they have a rule well teachers have to have distance of seats to prebent that from happening and plus if this is a comment were is your case to argue and a comment is not a bad thing so i got you contradicting yourself on trying to comment me but actually going against it so its a argument.
dandaman3838

Pro

dandaman3838 forfeited this round.
Ezzyo

Con

Ezzyo forfeited this round.
dandaman3838

Pro

dandaman3838 forfeited this round.
Posted by Ezzyo 7 years ago
Ezzyo
who does not ...??
Posted by mongeese 7 years ago
mongeese
He obviously doesn't agree with the resolve, so...
Vote Placed by Nails 7 years ago
Nails
Ezzyodandaman3838Tied