Loveshismom
rugbypro5

I am Con.

Started: 4/19/2014 Category: Funny

Loveshismom

Con

I will be arguing that I am not Con.
rugbypro5

Pro

Yes, neither am I pro.

Burden of proof rests on you to justify your claim. Let's get crackin.
Loveshismom

Con

"Con," in DDO context, is a word that implies that I am against the topic stated in the title. If I am against the statement that I am against the topic, which I am, then that technically makes me pro.
rugbypro5

Pro

Correct, in which case makes me pro, because I agree with the statement you created as con. But when we take a look at the evidence, being, right under your picture is the word "Con", that must mean you are con. At the same time, while you disagree with the statement "I am con," meaning in fact, you are pro, you violate the laws of logic. Let me explain. If object A and object B are not the same, then A cannot be B. Likewise, B cannot be A, unless they are existential qualifiers, like a square is a rectangle, but a rectangle is not a square. In both cases however, B will not be logically A. Now in our situation, Con says Con stance is A, but then after A = B, con must be B. B however says, BX00;Con. So B, meaning pro, is unable to be C, con. Con, now needs to provide BoP for how B = C without A contradicting. If you can't, then Pro (me) automatically wins.
Loveshismom

Con

I see your point, but you are forgetting that taking the Con side is saying that I disagree with the topic, just like saying that you are pro means you claim to agree with the belief that I am con. If I disagree with my own statement about my stance, then I am contradicting myself. Therefore, I am both Con and not Con, making you both Pro and not Pro, making us both Con, not Con, Pro and not Pro, and making it just go on for infinity.
rugbypro5

Pro

Con/Pro still doesn't understand that because of the logical incoherence of W34;, that is logically impossible therefore disqualifying any claim you have previously made. Please review my previous argument, it completely justifies my statement. And my computer is making my unequal sign a BX00, so just make that B is unequal to C.
Loveshismom

Con

Perhaps I did not make my argument clear enough. I contradict myself, so that makes me pro.
rugbypro5

Pro

No it doesn't, contradictions within entities run counter to the laws of our universe, creating logical contradictions as I stated in my second round. Because of this, you are AGREEING with your title, "I am con." and then proving that you are in fact not pro. So, you saying "I am not con." can't be possible and forces me to win the debate. If any of this is unclear, please look again at round #2. You still haven't provided any reason why B can equal C without the logical contradiction between A not being either B or C, yet C=A, and B=C. That is exactly what you are trying to prove by using a double negative in the presence of 3 variables: logic that is incoherent with the rest of our universe's laws (meaning it doesn't work). IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO WIN THIS.
Loveshismom

Con

Loveshismom forfeited this round.
rugbypro5

Pro

I rest my case. Vote for the REAL pro (me, rugbypro5).
Posted by Loveshismom 2 years ago
Loveshismom
I never instigated this debate
Posted by ArcTImes 3 years ago
ArcTImes
This is not a paradox. He is just wrong. Therefore he is indeed Con.
Posted by Loveshismom 3 years ago
Loveshismom
Using the word "wrong in it."
Posted by alexmiller887 3 years ago
alexmiller887
What is wrong with this statement?
I know, I know it sucks.
Posted by Loveshismom 3 years ago
Loveshismom
I never posted this comment.
Posted by L.D 3 years ago
L.D
Nice one.

"This statement is false".
Posted by Teemo 3 years ago
Teemo
Biggest paradox ever.
Posted by Intrepid 3 years ago
Intrepid
lol