MrJK
Duncan

I am GOD

MrJK

Pro

I am GOD.
Duncan

Con

No, for I am God. You are just a pretender like that a$$hole Allah down the road.
MrJK

Pro

HOW DARE YOU!

You are NOT the real GOD for I am GOD!

You are a human, I created you in the image of one of my mighty turds and you are gay, remember this human... I know what you really think about Justin Beiber.

Now, defend your blasphemous mouth.
Duncan

Con

Duncan forfeited this round.
MrJK

Pro

Duncan the mortal has forfeited this debate as per my holy and eternal masterplan.

I am fond of Duncan, I am a fair and forgiving God and have therefore reminded my godly self to arrange for the loss of his virginity.

Peace out,

GOD.
Duncan

Con

If your mortal mind really was capable of omniescence, then you would have seen my comment that I was half an hour late to answer because I had God sh1t to do, and Skyrim is time consuming. Your blasphemy will not be tolerated, and I will be sure to smite you for your actions soon. Also, my font is bigger, therefore, I am God. No peace for you, heretic, instead the death of your firstborn son.

Yours sincerely, GOD.
Posted by Duncan 3 years ago
Duncan
Silence, resident of Sodom. You and your city will be cast to the dust, and all those damned souls will perish along with your most unholy corpse.
Posted by MrJK 3 years ago
MrJK
"If your mortal mind really was capable of omniescence, then you would have seen my comment that I was half an hour late to answer because I had God sh1t to do, and Skyrim is time consuming. Your blasphemy will not be tolerated, and I will be sure to smite you for your actions soon. Also, my font is bigger, therefore, I am God. No peace for you, heretic, instead the death of your firstborn son."

GODLOLZ!!! I wrote this FOR you, mortal!

Your virginity will now be lost to an emotional black hole, she will bear the fruit of your loins which will have as much purpose and grace as everyone of your aimlessly spilt seed before it.

GOD
Posted by MrJK 3 years ago
MrJK
@Duncan, the mortal.

Big lolz from the kingdom ;-)

GOD.
Posted by Duncan 3 years ago
Duncan
Curse this futile and blaspheming laptop. The mouse got stuck and posted this twice. I shall have to smite this mouse now, along with my keyboard.
Posted by Duncan 3 years ago
Duncan
God (ME) dammit, I was so busy being GOD,I had some God sh1t to do and couldn't waste time on some petty blasphemer like you, and if I were to carve you from one of my sh1ts, you had best take it as a compliment. None else may live to that honour, mortal fool.
Posted by Duncan 3 years ago
Duncan
Posted by MrJK 3 years ago
MrJK
I am GOD.

AKA Yahweh

AKA Lord father daddy-o

AKA MrJK

I created the heaven the earth and all the animals and I can assume as many identities as I choose.
Posted by gryephon 3 years ago
gryephon
You're not God! Your username says MrJK. So I think your a liar.
Posted by kawaii_crazy 3 years ago
kawaii_crazy
Love Duncan's first reply.
Posted by MrJK 3 years ago
MrJK
I am GOD.

I am Yahweh your GOD, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourselves an idol, nor any image of anything that is in the heavens above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
Vote Placed by johnlubba 3 years ago
johnlubba
MrJKDuncanTied
Reasons for voting decision: God I can't decide which religion to serve, either both or neither, you can both work it out seeing as you are both God.