Kenneth_Stokes
ProNoob

I am God.

ProNoob

Kenneth_Stokes

Pro

***This is my first debate--ever, so forgive my mistakes, if any. Let it also be known that any text between asterisks cannot be used for a against this debate. Including the previous sentences and this one as well.***

In this debate my adversary will try to refute against the fact that I am God, the creator of life, time, and space. I, who flooded the space with my divine wisdom and serenity, have decided, in all my knowledge, to access the internet, connect to this website, create an account--of knowledge and wisdom--and chose to start this debate to prove my existence to atheist and other non-believers.

Let it be known that by accepting this debate, you are entitled to begin debating this very round. In fact, there are four rounds, given by my holy power, that you are allowed to debate in.

Be it also known that I already know the outcome of this debate. By accepting this debate you acknowledge my demands... that I demand upon you.
ProNoob

Con

***Hello impersonator of my former master God. This is Satan and it's so very unfortunate to have met a mere mortal such as yourself. May the wrath of Lucifer's fine brain come unto you.***

If you are God then do enlighten me as to why you'd make a creature such as myself to so devilishly oppose the view that you are what you claim to be.

There is simply no way that you can be God if God is "the creator of life, time, and space." For you are alive, are debating under a time constraint of 3 days per round and take up internet memory space. Are you suggesting that you are responsible solely for the creation of the time, livelihood and space which encompass your very existence as both a debater and an entity on the internet? If so, you are bypassing logic, without which a debate cannot occur.

If you were to swear repeatedly or insult other members of the site again and again you would find that you'd be limited by the very terms of use you, yourself, created within this site http://www.debate.org...

You are either nothing, having no life, not time and taking up no memory space on the internet namely on Debate.Org's memory database or you accept that you're not the creator of life, time and space which you profess your false self to be.

You are a deluded numbskull who is , ironically, hell-bent on getting an easy win on a debate on a site which you are so astonishingly new to.

You're just a pipsqueak human being tapping away at their keyboard with the verified identity (oh I see you haven't confirmed that) on a site which limits you to be enslaved by the corporal restrictions laid out by Juggle and other members of staff at Debate.org.

I do truly wish you the best of luck in your sorry attempt at a significant existence to ever prove yourself to be the creator of all time life and space but just remember God, you were the creator of yourself if this is to be true and that makes you inferior to yourself which is logically impossible and thus leaves a clear-cut victory to con.

All the best, human.

Oh and another thing; if you're not an identifiable human being you are the equivalent of a non-human user.

Under rule G of the Terms of Use http://www.debate.org... "G- Will not impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation Debate.org officials, staff, and/or Members."

If, however, you choose to say that you are not breaking this terms of use then you will be breaking Terms of Use H which states "H-Will not access the Service by any means other than through the interface provided by Debate.org for use in accessing the Service. This includes not using or launching any automated system, including without limitation any spider, robot (or "bot"), scraper, or offline reader, that accesses the Service in a way that sends more request messages to the Debate.org servers in a given time period than a human reasonably can produce in the same time period using a conventional online Web browser. Notwithstanding this, Juggle grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy Content from the Site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available, search-able indices of such Content, but not caches or archives of such Content. Juggle reserves the right to revoke these exceptions, in general or specific instances."

Now... If you are accessing the site via the interface provided by Debate.Org which is namely for humans on a personal computer only then you, unfortunately, will be taking up space and time and thus can't be the creator of it since you exist here as a part of your own creation. Alternatively, if you are not accessing by human means you are breaking rule H.

It's your choice now 'creator'.

Break rule G, then get banned for breaking rule H or break rule H and get banned for breaking rule G.

Either way you're screwed you fake God thing/person/entity.
Kenneth_Stokes

Pro

Whatever.

I guess we should both state void entries for the next round to end this session.

Go ahead and vote Con.

I'll just go elsewhere :/
ProNoob

Con

Poor minion of God.
Kenneth_Stokes

Pro

I have an infection on my knee and it hurts.
ProNoob

Con

Need some more feeding troll?

Kenneth_Stokes

Pro

I don't necessarily see how I'm the troll...
ProNoob

Con

That's alright Kenneth Stokes, you are not God and God is the troll.
Posted by toolpot462 3 years ago
toolpot462
wrichcirw - I cannot believe you just copied and pasted that trash. I already said I was being ironic when I said "you must be stupid." I also already said that this issue about conduct doesn't involve the resolution. And yet you were clueless enough to copy and paste what pronoob said. Congratulations.
Posted by BigSky 3 years ago
BigSky
God doesn't make mistakes, as Pro said he did in the first line of the debate.
Posted by wrichcirw 3 years ago
wrichcirw
KS: "Exactly. I just wanted to have a fun challenge..."

Sword-fighting can be fun too...if you do it wrong, you can stab someone's eye out or impale yourself.

CON: "You are a deluded numbskull who is , ironically, hell-bent on getting an easy win on a debate on a site which you are so astonishingly new to."

Get a clue, noob.
Posted by wrichcirw 3 years ago
wrichcirw
"This isn't about whether Pro is God or not."
Resolution: I am God.

"Unprovoked insults should not be tolerated under any circumstances." -toolpot462
"you must be stupid. " - toolpot462
Posted by toolpot462 3 years ago
toolpot462
I was being ironic.. and this issue about conduct does NOT involve the resolution!
Posted by ProNoob 3 years ago
ProNoob
Resolution: I am God.

"you must be stupid. " - toolpot462
Posted by muzebreak 3 years ago
muzebreak
Iv already reported pronoob for the uprovoked insults. Toolpot, you're better off ignoring him, he's just a troll.
Posted by toolpot462 3 years ago
toolpot462
Actually, conducting yourself in a considerate manner is not a triviality. Getting offended because someone starts a debate that apparently "discredits" religion is. This isn't about whether Pro is God or not. Unprovoked insults should not be tolerated under any circumstances.
Posted by wrichcirw 3 years ago
wrichcirw
"wrichcirw - Con's argument wasn't even well constructed, and it was full of insults. If you find that appropriate, you must be stupid. <--- see what I did there?"

PRO didn't have an argument. All of what CON bolded refuted PRO's claims. Regarding the insults, if PRO was truly god, would he allow such insults to take place? If those insults were at all valid, would PRO still be god? That PRO left them uncontested further negates the resolution.

You're getting offended by trivialities compared to the grossly offensive nature of PRO's argument.
Posted by ProNoob 3 years ago
ProNoob
Doth thou HEAR?
Doth though... SPEAKETH.

MY GOLLY GOSH you do all three to evil?!
Vote Placed by 1Devilsadvocate 3 years ago
1Devilsadvocate
Kenneth_StokesProNoobTied
Reasons for voting decision: concession?
Vote Placed by Deadlykris 3 years ago
Deadlykris
Kenneth_StokesProNoobTied
Reasons for voting decision: There is no God, so therefore Pro can't be God. Con presented an overwhelmingly comprehensive argument that proves that Pro cannot be God.
Vote Placed by Krestoff 3 years ago
Krestoff
Kenneth_StokesProNoobTied
Reasons for voting decision: Both sides had a lack of argumentation, Pro only made shallow claims and then disengaged while the Con was simply being an abusive troll with fallacious arguments. Point to Pro for conduct - don't give up when faced with a troll friend, there are always ways to run circles around them.
Vote Placed by wiploc 3 years ago
wiploc
Kenneth_StokesProNoobTied
Reasons for voting decision: Full Forfeit.
Vote Placed by Magic8000 3 years ago
Magic8000
Kenneth_StokesProNoobTied
Reasons for voting decision: A god wouldn't forfeit!
Vote Placed by toolpot462 3 years ago
toolpot462
Kenneth_StokesProNoobTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con's argument was poor, and misconduct basically drove pro out of the debate.
Vote Placed by wrichcirw 3 years ago
wrichcirw
Kenneth_StokesProNoobTied
Reasons for voting decision: All of what CON bolded refuted PRO's arguments. PRO also broke DDO terms of agreement, so I awarded conduct to CON.