LordDeathera
iamfromdebatewars

I am God

iamfromdebatewars has forfeited round #3.

LordDeathera

Pro

I am God. I will not show my power as there is no need to. If you do not have faith in me, you do not love Me and are not truly faithful to me or my teachings. If you deny my existance, you will go to Hell for your blashphemy.
iamfromdebatewars

Con

Who the hell are you? Iam god debatus.. if you overpower me i will push you to hell.

Haha nice try 15 year old.

Iam 15 too.

Lets be friends.

Iam from India and iam white.
LordDeathera

Pro

You have no faith in me and that I am God, so you shall be sent to Hell to burn for your sins.
iamfromdebatewars

Con

Iam not afraid of a 15 year old god. Who's interested in women and likes metal music.

Poor lad. Go to hell.
LordDeathera

Pro

Foolish human. This is merely the form I have chosen to walk amongst humans. I am not afraid of a 15 year old Indian boy, I am God and if you have not faith, you shall suffer an eternity of suffering in Hell.
Posted by Prof.Pingas 4 months ago
Prof.Pingas
Didn't another person say this? His name was vi-spex. He is also quite crazy. Same with this guy.
Posted by canis 4 months ago
canis
Well. ok. How the "universe" and "everything" works.. Just make a connection/correlation/causation between the finite/infinte time/space and matter..
Posted by LordDeathera 4 months ago
LordDeathera
Not a wannabe scientist, just someone interested in how the universe and everything works. Having an interest in how things work do not make me a wannabe, I simply find space, the universe and everything quite fascinating. I'm not a wannabe God either, too much responsibility, I was just joking around seeing if anyone actually took it seriously and tried to argue against me.

42.
Posted by canis 4 months ago
canis
Hmm in the end just a wanabe god and scientist...
Posted by LordDeathera 4 months ago
LordDeathera
Also just bear in mind that my theories a re very, very new, I've pretty much just thought of them so they may not be 100% complete and a few things may not make too much sense here and there.
Posted by LordDeathera 4 months ago
LordDeathera
rolaaus*
Posted by LordDeathera 4 months ago
LordDeathera
If you have faith in me and love me truly, your soul shall be saved and brought to the heavens with me.

And roluss, I'll be happy to debate the Big Bang with you as I have developed a theory for it which might prove the Big Bang can happen - with some modifications to the theory probably cuz scientists are idiots and aren't taking into account the fact that time is not really something that exists, rather something that is caused to exist and etc. If you wanna debate it further, I'll be happy to debate you and attempt to explain my theories on how the Big Bang could have happened - I'm not trying to disprove God or anything, feel free to believe what you will, I'm just trying t prove t you that the Big Bang is a possibility and could have happened if a few things are taken into consideration. Also, just for the record, this debate is just a joke, I'm not trying to hat eon religion, I totally respect you guys and your beliefs, I was just joking around :P
Posted by canis 4 months ago
canis
I believe you God...Am I getting "paid" then. I mean when I die..Please say yes..Just eternal life and a few virgins...
Posted by LordDeathera 4 months ago
LordDeathera
Silly mortal. I am God and I magically appeared from nothing to create everything from nothing. If you do not have faith in me, you shall go to Hell.
Posted by rolaaus 4 months ago
rolaaus
I see that you appear to be wanting to use the standard atheist argument that God has not given any evidence of His ultimate po wer. However, His Holy Word (aka the Bible) states that "the heavens declare His glory" and (paraphrased) that creation itself (in other words, everything that exists) is a testimony to His power. Ironically, the best alternative theory that science can come up to the beginnings of the universe is that "nothing" became so dense that it exploded. And before you say that "ni scientist believes nothing exploded", you should be aware that Steven Hawking wrote in one of his books that before the Big Bang occured nothing existed, not even time. He has been quoted as saying that science has discovered (supposedly) what occured right up until the milisecond after time began - n other words, despite supposedly being able to explain the "origins" of the universe (theoretically) there is still a blank question mark just before what they believe to be the beginning event, and there is currently no scientific theory as to what caused the Big Bang, because in order for there to have been an explosion (an effect) there had to be some sort of "cause", hey call it the "uncaused cause", because as I mebtioned before, even time didn't exist, neither did graviry, mass, or any sort of energy, essentially "nothibg" iterally means nothing at all.
Many atheists when confronted with the complete lack of an explanation ask Christians (or the followers of other religions) "okay, so if the Uncaused Cause is God, prove that it is your God", to that I say that the name of the God of the Bible, revealed to us by Himself proves Him to be that Uncaused Cause, Yahweh translated to "I AM", ut not just in thr present tense, it means I am, was and always will be!