I am Ivo Shandor, The Architect, and my oponent is not.

Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Started: 3/7/2015 Category: Games

I am Ivo Shandor (destructor form is The Architect) and this quote proves it-"I am the Destructor. I am the Architect. I will pave over your fields to start anew. I will fill your seas with concrete and stone. I will pierce your world with girders of steel and panes of glass. I will crush your world under the weight of my cities. I will smother your creation under my own!"

This quote comes from the video game "Ghostbusters" And by typing it I have made it true.

Good luck to my oponent.

R1) My opponent has provided no valid affirmation of the resolution- that he is a video game character, with his only evidence being that he has typed out a quote that a video game character supposedly said. I am quite capable of typing: 'it's a-me Mario!' but this does not prove or even suggest in a way that I am actually Mario.
R2) Pro is right here, I am not Ivo Shandor, but it does not matter because he has not fulfilled the entire resolution.

Pro has not successfully fulfilled his Burden of Proof and it is fairly certain that he isn't a video game character. Vote Con!
Vote Placed by Philocat 1 year ago
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had to prove that he was Ivo Shandor, yet his only evidence was a quote. This is not evidence and this Pro did not fulfil his BoP.