KalKentMaes
MR.Scary

I am Superman

MR.Scary
Started: 2/19/2014 Category: Funny

KalKentMaes

Pro

I am Superman. There is tons of undeniable and irrefutable evidence that I am, in fact, Superman, the last son of Krypton. You may argue what you want, but in the end, it is impossible to deny me my destiny. Begin your argument, Mr. Scary.
MR.Scary

Con

well this my dear friend is a matter of wannabe personality and your weakness is a rock
KalKentMaes

Pro

It is not a matter of wannabe personality; it is, in fact, an entirely different disorder. Dual personality disorder to be precise, seeing that I am Clark and also Superman. My weakness is, indeed, a rock; I will not deny this. But it is a meteor fragment from my own home planet. On Krypton, we have a red sun, and this sun renders our abilities useless, making us as ordinary as humans on earth. But on Earth, you have a yellow sun. The yellow sun is taken in by my Kryptonian cells and is converted to energy, giving me the powers that I have. But this makes fragments of my home harmful to me. Under a yellow sun, it gives off a radiation that is similar to gamma radiation, and it is fatal to me if I am exposed to it for too long. Theoretically, the same would happen to humans if they were to go to Krypton, or any other planet with a red sun.

Do not deny me my destiny. I am Superman, the last son of Krypton.
MR.Scary

Con

Well my dear friend ask your self this question have you or have you not got hit in the head so hard that your nose started to bleed this can cause many severe brain trammas as for instence you could just be arguing with your self right now or you could be in a comma where your imagination is just how you would put it gone down hill and as the great Mr.S onece said GOOD P***Y will have ni**as doin 95mph in a 35mph zone... With a suspended license... A broke headlight... And weed in the whip.
KalKentMaes

Pro

KalKentMaes forfeited this round.
MR.Scary

Con

Thats it game over i won
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 2 years ago
Krazzy_Player
KalKentMaesMR.ScaryTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro did not proved that he is Superman nor made convincing arguments and forfeited the last round.