TheRealGod
uniferous

I am TheRealGod

TheRealGod

Pro

I am TheRealGod

Con will try to disprove this.
uniferous

Con

I accept your debate.
TheRealGod

Pro

I am the one true God the almighty being creator of all.
uniferous

Con

You are not the real God because I am TheRealGod. All you have to do is click on my profile and read my profile summaries [1]. It specifically says that I am TheRealGod and anybody else who claims so is an imposter. Vote con since I am TheRealGod.

[1] http://www.debate.org...;
TheRealGod

Pro

You me profile name shows Uniferious, that is unchanable just like me being TheRealGod as well as being the one true God creator of all is unchangable, your about me is just you pretending to be me because it can be changed to whatever you want it to be.
uniferous

Con

There are elements of many different religions in me. As stated in Islam, Judaism and many other religions, TheRealGod has many names [1][2]. One of my names is Uniferous however my profile also indicates that I am TheRealGod as one of my other names. It is unnatural for a God to go under 1 name since by doing this a God allows people's ignorance to stop their connection with him. If a person is unfamiliar with the ONE name of a God then there connection with him is diminished. This is not the case for a God with many names.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org...;
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org...;
Posted by AWSM0055 1 year ago
AWSM0055
No you're not. I created Andromeda Galaxy, and the Xeniku super-race. You only created humans PFFF anyone can do that.

All hail me. And I have a book out called "Magna Stultus".
Posted by TheRealGod 1 year ago
TheRealGod
Actually I am the divine God almighty being creator of all
Posted by AngryBlogger 1 year ago
AngryBlogger
I know his trick too, but was going to point out that there are many people in this world with the same exact username on other places like youtube, and everwhere.

So to be "therealgod" you must prove so above all the other people that are named the same.
The burden of proof is more so on you, not me because quite frankly. I do not believe you are therealgod because you are in the 21st century, and there has been many before you in other centuries that were god.

Anyhow, i digress. Hi "therealgod" nice to meet you.
Posted by GameOfThrones 1 year ago
GameOfThrones
I see through your trick like an arrow in a bulls-eye. You want the con to explain why you are not a religious god, but that's not what the problem. Your name is TheRealGod, and you're trying to prove it. Nice one, but it won't work for the observant people.