lol101
Rami

I am a Goose wearing a red suit and a monocle.

Started: 7/30/2015 Category: Funny

lol101

Pro

Note: Not for the serious

Note 2: This debate is reserved for Rami. If you are not Rami and you accept, you automatically lose.

Rules: No kritiks/semantics
1st round is acceptance
Rami

Con

I accept this debate.
lol101

Pro

My profile picture is a picture of a Goose wearing a monocle and a red suit. I took had a friend of mine take a picture of me so I could use this as a profile picture. I behave like a regular goose whenever others are around.

http://www.advdelphisys.com...

I am a Norwegian White Goose. I have a strange birth defect that makes me effectively more intelligent than the average Norwegian White Goose. I can also live for much longer. I know how to dress as seen in my profile picture, and I know how to argue as seen in this debate. I simply learned to type by carefully touching the screen with the tip of my beak and webbed feet. I used other profile pictures to simply hide my identity, but now, I decided to show my face. I wanted to show the world that I am a Norwegian White Goose and that I cannot deny it.
Rami

Con

To start, I am disappointed of my opponent. The link he gave showed a nude goose, which he claimed is himself. If Pro is telling the truth, I would have thought Pro would have more dignity than that, especially since of your claimed increased intelligence.

Voters, please show that you don't believe that Pro did such a shameful act by voting Con. Furthermore, by voting Con, it shall disprove that Pro did such a things, and prevent him from being shamed.

My main argument is quite short, actually. It is simply that I am watching you.
lol101

Pro

When a Goose is nude, it is not a bad thing. I have feathers to cover up my skin. And if I wear clothes around people that are not my friends, I shall be teased.

With a Norwegian White Goose, it's a whole different story. Even if it IS considered nude, so is every other Goose. And since I am a Goose, a) I don't have to follow the law and b) it's normal for Geese.

P1: Geese are usually nude
P2: Geese don't have to follow the law
C1: It's not against the law for a Goose to be nude, therefore it's not shameful.

I find it quite appalling that my opponent is judging me for acting like a regular Goose. Yes, I am smart and wear clothes, but I am still a Goose nonetheless. If I feel like being a Goose, I can be a Goose. Do not vote Con, he is simply disgraceful for dishonor ing a traditional action of my kind.
Rami

Con

To start, I apologize that I am more or less accusing Pro of committing a shameful act, but for the sake of the debate, I ask that he turn a blind eye to this.

I first must point out that Pro is a intelligent goose; he has intelligence similar to a human. Intelligent nude geese are accepted in human society, but the fact that Pro felt the need to cover up himself shows he feels like a human. It is then a shameful act on his part.

All of this shame could be instantly avoided if Pro admits to being a human and to have taken a picture of a goose.

Pro hinted that since he is a Norwegian White Goose, there is some argument I could have made. I would appreciate clarification.

I thank Pro for this debate.
lol101

Pro

"I first must point out that Pro is a intelligent goose; he has intelligence similar to a human. Intelligent nude geese are accepted in human society, but the fact that Pro felt the need to cover up himself shows he feels like a human. It is then a shameful act on his part."

So you basically concede in this debate by saying that I AM an intelligent goose. I already told you that I have a birth defect and am different from other Geese in terms of intelligence. It's not a shameful act, I don't want people like you to be this disgraceful. I just don't want to be made fun of. You have not rebutted my case and didn't provide one good reason as to why I am not a Goose, only that I'm a shameful Goose. Even so, your logic is flawed. At first, you state that I'm an intelligent Goose, and then you state that I act like a human, so I am a human. That is illogical and does not refute my argument. I already told you about my birth defect. I understand the world better than any other Goose. Did you even read my argument?

You only claim for me to be a human because you think it's just so absurd that a Goose is this smart. Although, you are only asking me to concede, not rebutting my arguments. Besides, you have already conceded, so this debate is over.

Like I said, don't vote Con. Vote Pro.
Rami

Con

Okay, I am forced between two options of how to respond:
1. Memes. Good for goofy debates.
2. Creepy. I have an idea that sounds weird.

I will do both.

1. Memes

Pro said this is not a serious debate, so I'm sure this will be fine.

To start, you are lying.
http://www.quickmeme.com...
Even the president knows you are lying, which says a lot.
http://www.quickmeme.com...
The great founding fathers agree with me. You also need to change your trousers.
http://cdn.memepix.com...

Next, you don't even look like a goose.
http://www.sharenator.com...
You look more like this:
http://www.memes.com...

2. Creepy
This is short. It's just that I'm watching you.
lol101

Pro

So my opponent makes a false assertion that I look like a creepy guy. How can you prove that this is me? There is no evidence.

When I said that this debate was not for the serious, I meant that it wasn't for people who would insult me for what I say. Some would be mean to me because they think I am crazy.

You have literally disrespected me twice. First with the "nude goose" argument, and then with telling me I am a creepy guy with buck teeth. I'm offended by this. Also, my opponent never gives proof as to why the Founding Fathers agree with them. They are dead.

My opponent has clearly disrespected me in this debate, and has no provided one good piece of evidence or reasoning as to why I am not a Goose. He literally knows I am a Goose, so only uses me memes as sources. If he is going to lie about what I look like since he has no proof, he shouldn't be believed. I, on the other hand, know what I look like. My opponent has failed several times to refute my evidence.

Also, it would be pretty unfair for you to post an actual argument in this last round because a) I cannot refute it and b) your lack of even trying to prove that I am not a Goose and your concession stating that I am an intelligent Goose makes you lose.

Vote Pro, the non-offensive and logical debater. Don't vote for Con, he only continues to lie and prove me correct. He has conceded. Con cannot win now.
Rami

Con

This is my last argument: I AM WATCHING YOU!
No, this argument is not new. I posted it in R2 and R4. Pro has overlooked or ignored this argument, not even trying to refute it. In R2, I even said it was my main argument. So who's at fault now? I'm not sure I can support this argument now. The nude goose argument wasn't even an argument. It was my expressing my shock on what turned out to be a perfectly fine picture.

I am done.
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
1st round is acceptance.
Posted by Rami 1 year ago
Rami
Should I write I accept or get into the argument immediately?
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
Go ahead, dear chap.
Posted by Rami 1 year ago
Rami
I want to accept this.