9spaceking
Gamzee

I am a better internet troll than my opponent

9spaceking

Pro

I doubt "internet troll" is an insult, so this won't go within the "personal attack" in the new moderation policy. (I'm serious. Seriously.) And besides, I'm willingly insulting myself, even if this does break site rules.
Con must argue why he is a better troll than me.
I don't think it will go against site rules because con willingly accepted the debate himself and was willing to "insult" himself. If troll is even an insult. Seriously, everyone loved the biggest troll of them all-imabench. (at least on this site...)
So now we go to the argument.
Internet trolls: "An internet 'troll' is an abusive or obnoxious user who uses shock value to promote arguments and disharmony in online communities."
http://netforbeginners.about.com...;

Good luck to con, and I hope you don't lose too bad!
Round one is for acceptance.
No spamming, insulting, breaking any moderation policies, and etc. etc. Otherwise a FULL-7 POINT FORFEIT will be conducted! I am serious about this, do not attack me personally (just you know, trollers as whole), and most importantly, have fun!
Ifyoustartonroundonenothingbadwillhappen, andu'lllosenopointsatall I'mnottrolling,thisisthetruth.Whydoyouhavethisadvantage? WellIdidn'tthinkyou'd beabletoreadthistinyfont.
That was the line of the contract you were supposed to sign on. Please send me your signature on that line to know you agree with the rules. If failed to do so, you forfeit 7 points.
The line below concludes my arguments and seperates my argument from yours. Sorry if it's not done well, I'm not good at drawing elaborate lines. It's not like I'm an artist!
Iliedaboutyoulosing7pointsifyoudon’tsignyournameonthe”line”. Oh,andIaminfactanartistwhocandrawelaborateliens.Trololololo!
Gamzee

Con

No YoU SuCk
9spaceking

Pro

"Please send me your signature on that line to know you agree with the rules. If failed to do so, you forfeit 7 points." You failed to do this, forfeiting your full 7 points.
"do not attack me personally"...you attacked me personally, breaking the site moderation policy. I will report you and you will recieve a full 7-point forfeit along with possible ban.
I am sorry. This debate was supposed to be fun but as you were offensive, breaking the rules, I was forced to turn serious.
Gamzee

Con

Gamzee forfeited this round.
Gamzee

Con

Gamzee forfeited this round.
9spaceking

Pro

well this debate has been dumb. Vote pro anyways!
Gamzee

Con

I lIkE tO dRiNk FaYgO
Posted by IAlwaysWinDebates 2 years ago
IAlwaysWinDebates

Haha went into word and made it bigger.