I am a black man trapped in a white man's body

First Round is for acceptance. Burden of Proof is on me.

Male, Female, multi-parts, and no-parts DDOers, welcome to this debate, where my Race Dysphoria will be discussed.

First of all, let's define Race Dysphoria:
"The condition of feeling one's emotional and psychological identity as a certain race to be the opposite of one's biological race".
The resolution is as follows:
"I (Vox_Veritas) am experiencing race dysphoria which causes me to identify as a race (black) which is contrary to my biological race (white)."

Let us begin.

1. White People
White People have a dark secret. The White Elite secret society fraternity illuminati has spent trillions of dollars to cover up this secret. All white people are in on the secret (because we're privileged). It is as follows:
White People are monkeys
Shortly after I post this I'll probably be assassinated by the White Elite (under the orders of white elitist Vladimir Putin) as punishment for this revelation. But frankly, I don't care anymore. And the truth must be revealed.

Look at a chimpanzee. One's automatic reaction would be to assume that chimpanzees are black. But actually, that's just the fur. The face, which is covered by a chimp's actual face, is white.
If chimpanzees have white faces, then their whole bodies, fur aside, must be white. All scientists agree that human and chimpanzee DNA is very similar. Thus, white people and chimpanzees are almost the same thing.
So you see, White People are simply chimpanzees whose artificially rapid evolution was induced by the Black Antlanteans, whose descendants are the Black people of today. If you don't believe me then you're a denier of scientific scienceism.
Anyway, if white people are slightly more evolved chimps, then it follows that white people have chimp brains. I do not have a chimp brain; thus, I am unwhite in spirit.

2. Story

Let me tell you a story:
"My birth name is Melvin Osborne. I was born to a family of people who were white and nerdy. Naturally, I was expected to be like them (that is, white and nerdy). From a young age I was taught to edit Wikipedia page, watch Happy Days, and eat mayonnaise.
But the truth was, I never enjoyed those things. I hated mayonnaise, I was more of an athletic guy than a nerd, and the Happy Days theme song is annoying as heck. I mean, could YOU constantly listen to this?
Anyway, when nobody was around, I would listen to my rap CDs. Also, whenever I hung with my friends at the food court, I'd eat at restaurants rather than Starbucks. They thought I was so strange...
Anyway, every day I looked at my self in the mirror and thought to myself, "Dang, why was I born white?"
That was a question that I asked myself for years and years. I lived a double life, playing basketball and listening to rap music whenever nobody was around.
And it was killing me inside. So, I visited my church pastor. When I entered the room, he quickly turned off his computer, pulled up and zipped his pants, and looked at me all sweaty.
"May I help you, Melvin?" He answered politely.
So, I confessed to him my "condition". He told me that God made me a White person for a reason, and that I needed to pray harder to stop having black desires.
Well, I figured that there was something horribly wrong with me, so I prayed to God to help me stop feeling black. But each day I kept returning to the same rap CDs and my basketball which I had hidden under my bed.
I felt like such a lowlife, being unable to stop acting black.

For several years I was depressed, filled with self-loathing over feeling more like a black person than a white person.
Then, one day, when I was attending college, I saw a black person. But I could immediately tell that it was just a white person who had painted his face black.
He explained to me that there was a "Darg Show" where people gathered together and dressed up like they were of a different race.
Curious, I attended that night. I immediately felt a strange sensation, as though I was among people who shared my plight. I talked with a biologically Asian girl whose face was painted white; she explained to me that everyone here was "transcolored". That is, there biological race did not reflect what their color was.
You see, there is a difference between "color" and "race". "Race" is biology; color is a social construct imposed upon our minds by the State and the Church which oppresses the proletariat.

On that night, I learned to be true to myself. From then on, I'd often attend the Darg Shows, attending under a black identity named Michael, or "Mike".
Eventually, after I finished college, I came out to my family as transcolored. They eventually came to accept me as I was. I learned of a procedure called "Race Reassignment Surgery", and I became a black man. Today, I am Michael Anderson, a football player."
(Note: Story may or may not be true)

And thus, I rest my case. I await my opponent's response.

My opponent is in fact not black. If white privilege is something all whites gain, than we can expect that all black people have black privilege.

Here are a number of things my opponent doesn't have in his advantage.

"1. Black privilege is being accepted into a program/institution/school/college/university over someone of a different ethnicity who has better grades and a more well-rounded resume than you, just because you are black and will contribute to the program/institution/school/college/university"s "diversity."

2. Black privilege is having the ability to tell a white person that they have never been oppressed when they have scottish/Irish/Jewish ancestry.
Because white people are always the same; there is no thought as to what their background may be, or if their ancestors have gone through oppression. Where all just one big group of a people who"s ancestors have never known the horrors of being a slave, or being prosecuted just because of their race.

3. Black privilege is being able to follow the thisiswhiteprivilege blog, but following this blog would be racist for white people. (From black privilege blog)

4. Black privilege means when you"re overrepresented in a desirable field, it is due to your abilities. When whites are overrepresented in a desirable field, it is due to racism. When you are overrepresented in an undesirable field, it is due to racism. When whites are overrepresented in an undesirable field, it is their own fault.

5. Black privilege means being publicly admitted that blacks are superior to whites in certain pursuits (i.e. basketball). It can never be publicly admitted that whites are superior to blacks in other pursuits (i.e. winning Nobel prizes in science).

6. Black privilege means growing up with the idea of racial identity and pride, yet racial pride in whites constitutes a grave evil.
Say "I"m white and I"m proud" and you are a National Socialist.

7. Black privilege means being able to work for explicitly racial goals while whites may not.

8. Black privilege means always being right in matters of race between blacks and whites; blacks must always be regarded as the "injured party," or the oppressed.

9. Black privilege is having mainstream multimedia obsessed with you. Blacks only make up about 12% of the population, but make up (an estimated) 50% of the news.

10. Black privilege means being able to silence and intimidate whites by calling them racist. Whites can"t silence and intimidate blacks because that would be racist.

11. Black privilege is being able to say you are in prison because of racism when whites are in prison because they"re criminals.

12. Black privilege is when black men are seen as "sexual supermen," when non-white men are sexually inadequate.

13. Black privilege means being "cool." You don"t see as many black kids trying to act like white kids as you do vice versa. Being white means being a "redneck," etc.

14. Black privilege is having the right to make black only organizations like the Black Student Union and the Congressional Black Caucus.

15. Black privilege is never having to feel guilty about being black. Whites are trained to feel guilty about being white.

16. Black privilege in BRA (black run America) allows Black people to openly claim racial loyalty while simultaneously denying the same to whites.

17. Black privilege is segregating yourself more, but yelling at white people for it.

18. Black privilege is being able to get away with saying things like "you people" and the n-word.

19. Black privilege is being able to chase your dream of rapping without being scoffed at, compared to Eminem, or not taken seriously.

20. Black privilege is beingg allowed to be loud and inappropriate as a woman because it is expected."

If my opponent is indeed a black man in a white man's body, not only would he have this "black privilege", he should also be able to dance, rap, and play basketball. If my opponent videotapes himself doing those things well, and posting them in this debate, I will gladly concede, but unfortunately my opponent is a cracker, and in fact can't do any of those things.

In order for my opponent to win this debate he needs to also show that there is a fundamental difference in the way a black person, and a white person's brain works. If he can't prove there is some difference, than he can't win.

In order for him to be a black man in a white man's body, he at the very least needs to show some difference in how the brain of a white person and black person differ. I have no doubt the brain structure is slightly different, but I don't think my opponent will, really be able to point out any psychological differences between the 2.

1. Privilege
My opponent assumes that all people of a certain skin color share in the privilege of that skin color. That cannot be true, for the "men" who know themselves to be women deep inside have not shared in female privilege.
Here are some examples of female privilege (listed after the "male privilege checklist"):
Trans men do not enjoy these privileges, and yet my opponent is unlikely to say "See? They're men after all!"

Argument Negated

2. Proof of Black tendencies

My opponent is asking for video footage of me playing basketball, rapping, or dancing. If he associates such behavior with blackness, then...

I have cried racist, and thus...Argument Negated

3. Neurological differences between races
Blacks are more likely to possess Monoamine Oxidase A, better known as MAO-A, better known still as the "Warrior Gene". Possessing this gene has an effect on your everyday behavior; it makes you more aggressive. That's one.
Second, lifestyle wires your brain. A distinct "black culture", such as the one that exists in the United States, would result in a different wiring of the Black brain, or at least to some degree.

Finally, my opponent has failed to respond to "the testimony" that I posted during the last round.

I await my opponent's next set of arguments, though I doubt he'll be able to disprove my blackness.

My opponent has pretty much dropped all my serious arguments with the exception of 1.

"My opponent assumes that all people of a certain skin color share in the privilege of that skin color. That cannot be true, for the "men" who know themselves to be women deep inside have not shared in female privilege."

This is a false analogy, but besides that. My opponent has not shown what the mental differences between a black person and a white person are. All he has shown here as that, there exist some people who believe they are a woman stuck in a man's body, but that proves nothing. There are also people who believe hey were abducted by aliens or the government is hacking into their brain. I am not required to disprove things, which have not been adequately proven.

Sorry this is brief, but there isn't much to say about my opponent's absurd arguments this round.

In my last round I provided proof that there is a noticeable difference between the brain of a black man and that of a White man. This is a non-issue. Thus, my trans-guy-is-still-female-despite-lack-of-female-privilege analogy is valid.
My opponent has responded by questioning whether or not women trapped in men's bodies are actually women, but that only proves he's an evil bigot homophobe.

Thus, I have proven the resolution at hand, that I am a black man trapped in a white man's body.
Vote for Pro!

My opponent pretty much has lost. He hasn't proven his case. Just use common sense, judges. Even if his arguments about warrior genes are accurate (they aren't), he has not shown us any evidence that he has a Blackman level of warrior gene (a gene famous for causing violence in people).
Posted by Wylted 10 months ago
Sorry to hear that Uther, atleast you're not Jewish
Posted by UtherPenguin 10 months ago
I am a black man trapped in a black man's body.
Posted by Wylted 1 year ago
I should've won. I would have got somebody to place a legitimate vote, if I knew that the vote would've been removed, but whatever. It's completely my fault, for not recruiting some real votes.
Posted by Vox_Veritas 1 year ago
It was an obvious vote bomb.
Anyway, to answer your question, this debate was not me being serious, and I do not suffer from "race dysphoria". It was a troll debate.
Posted by Wylted 1 year ago
I can't believe somebody reported that and let this end in a tie when I clearly won.
Posted by bluesteel 1 year ago
>Reported vote: CutiePuffle // Moderator action: Removed<

7 points to Con. RFD = Reasons for voting decision: pro is trolling

[*Reason for removal*] Failure to explain every single point awarded.
Posted by LDPOFODebATeR0328 1 year ago
This debate seems pretty... lame. Well, I'll vote anyways if I have the opportunity to do so.
Posted by Wylted 1 year ago
I already won. I just need to make my obligatory sentence or 2
Posted by Vox_Veritas 1 year ago
Anyhow, you're cutting it rather close.
Posted by Wylted 1 year ago
No 30