I am a monothestsic fundamentalists

donkey has forfeited round #2.

"a movement or attitude stressing strict and literal adherence to a set of basic principles"

My fundamentalism is based off of the belief that God is The Supreme and Ultimate Reality.

People have been programmed to react negatively to the word "fundamentalism" and anything tied to it. In this same manner, people have been programmed to react negatively towards other concepts that they presume to understand.

No one can attack my God, my God is Unapproachable in Majesty. My God is the God of all the saints and prophets, both known and unknown. My God is The Way, The Truth, and The Life. My God is The Lord of All Worlds, The Creator, The Sustainer, and The Destroyer. My God is Holy, set apart and pure from blemish. My God is The Incomparable, The Unique, and The Singular of whom there is no opposite or equal. My God is Perfection.

Our relationship with God The Father is through God The Son, who is The Most Perfect Image of God who is in God and in you as well. The Spirit of Truth, That Holy Spirit is in all of this, and reveals how this mystery can be.

The Truth of God is written in the hearts of all men, and The Gospel of God's Salvation has been preached to all creatures, so abandon your excuses, repent, and believe The Gospel! The Truth is what sets you free, and that is the good news!<<

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,

You are basically right but let me suggest a couple of things.

Fundamentalism is basically a doctrine that teaches the Bible is all true, but not all literally true. It also teaches the the Bible is man's only source for faith and practice.

The truth of God is not written on the hearts of all men. l If it was they would all follow Him.

The gospel has not been preached to all men. When that does happen then Jesus will return and the end of the age will begin.

I'm sick of looking at this debate in the challenge period. There is nothing to debate here, so therefore I motion for the contender to automatically win.
Posted by theteamnoob 2 months ago
Change your title to something like "monothestic-fundamentalism is the correct belief" to make this a valid debate.
Posted by preciselylogan 2 months ago
It is quite strange how you ask for someone to take a pro position that you have written for them. Then offer a meager rebuttal to poorly constructed arguments. I don't believe there is room here in this resolution for debate.