studentathletechristian8
ReganFan

I am a noob.

studentathletechristian8

studentathletechristian8

Con

I am challenging ReganFan to prove that I, studentathletechristian8, am a noob. He has created two forum threads in which he has personally attacked me as being a noob:

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

For this debate, a noob shall be defined as a a newbie to online debating on this website.

I contend that I am not a noob because I have been a member of this website for half a year and have participated in over forty debates. I am an active poster on the forums and leave valid RFD's for several debates.

It is now up to ReganFan to affirm his Burden of Proof and attempt to prove why I am a noob. Thank you.
ReganFan

Pro

a Noob isnt abosultely determined by length of time they have been apart of something but they are someone who doesn't perform antiquate in particular areas.

Proof - They just posted a debate woth a response time of 10 mins which = NOOB

Most of his debates are won by semantics http://www.debate.org...

This makes them a noob
studentathletechristian8

Con

I thank my opponent for the debate and the readers for another opportunity.

My opponent's opening sentence does not provide real evidence as to why I am a noob. I am not a noob on this site because I have been on it for several months, have participated in over forty debates, and am active in the forums and the debates of others.

Posting a debate with a response time of ten minutes does not qualify me as being a noob. Once again, my opponent does not provide a real argument.

My opponent states most of my debates are won by semantics, but has failed to even make an argument from that. His sources is for a debate in which I did not even participate in.

I am not a noob. Resolution negated.
ReganFan

Pro

I would like to thank my opponent for proving my thesis

"Most of his debates are won by semantics"

Thats pretty much the definition of semantics and it appears that's exactly how your trying to win this debate

First Point: You brought up the link where i called you a noob but it clearly wasn't under the pretext that i was calling you one because you weren't here long enough it was because you were making beginners mistakes but because the way you phrased your opening statement its not possible for me to defend my remarks, because you've distorted them

"Posting a debate with a response time of ten minutes does not qualify me as being a noob. Once again, my opponent does not provide a real argument."

If i had more than 10 mins to respond i assure you that would not have happened.
studentathletechristian8

Con

"Thats pretty much the definition of semantics and it appears that's exactly how your trying to win this debate."
My opponent is clearly wrong. I am simply providing reasoning and facts as to why I do not qualify as a noob. My opponent does not make any argumentation from his statement.

First Point: Once again, my opponent does not make a clear argument as to why I would be considered a noob. Just because I have participated in several debates with relatively new members on this site does not mean I am a noob. Once again, my opponent does not provide relevent arguments to the topic at hand.

10 Minutes: My opponent, once again, does not make any argumentation in reference to this point. I made the debate ten minutes to challenge myself and my opponent.

My opponent has not provided solid argumentation as to why I would qualify as a noob. I have countered his "contentions" and feel the victor of this debate is pretty clear. Thank you.
ReganFan

Pro

ReganFan forfeited this round.
studentathletechristian8

Con

My opponent has forfeited the previous round.

Essentially, my opponent has given up on the entire debate. He has failed to give any real evidence as to why I would be considered a noob. He was completely aware of the short time periods for responses, but chose to log off and ignore the remainder of this debate.

Arguments extended.

I heavily urge a Con vote.

ReganFan

Pro

ReganFan forfeited this round.
Posted by Migrating_Hacker 3 years ago
Migrating_Hacker
yes you are a NUB
Posted by JesusDudeGuy 8 years ago
JesusDudeGuy
why dont you stop making the same joke over and over
Posted by studentathletechristian8 8 years ago
studentathletechristian8
You're just jealous I pwned you again. Why don't you act your age, not your shoe size.
studentathletechristian8
Well then you should not have accepted it.
Posted by ReganFan 8 years ago
ReganFan
This is the single stupidest debate ever posted on this site.
Posted by ReganFan 8 years ago
ReganFan
why the hell do i only have 10 mins?
Vote Placed by Maikuru 8 years ago
Maikuru
studentathletechristian8ReganFanTied
Vote Placed by studentathletechristian8 8 years ago
studentathletechristian8
studentathletechristian8ReganFanTied