Sidex
Aztec_hebrew

I am a prophet of God

Aztec_hebrew has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Sidex

Pro

God has given me insight to what humanity is. I claim I know the love better than any man alive, so come non believers and rebuke me. I am a Christian and I will use the christ word to ruin all who oppose. Come and bring it. This is my proof that I know God's love.

The Objectivity of Morality:
What is right and wrong is what one should or should not do.
"The sole meaning of life is serving Humanity." -Leo Tolstoy
It is right to follow the sole meaning of life.
The only way to serve Humanity is maintaining its existence.
Therefore, it is right for Humanity to survive.
Thus it is wrong for Humanity to become extinct.
You should not maliciously or apathetically end humanity.

Which of have you has the courage to prove me wrong? You should listen to any prophet of God
Aztec_hebrew

Con

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

You don't come with any bible verses only philosophy
Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ
Sidex

Pro

If you have denied this logic, then how can you ever be right? How can a house stand on a foundation made of sand? I serve humanity for these reasons.

Everything that is literally happening right now has a literal reason in which to why it happened. Thus, if we accept that there will be a point in time or at the end of time that humanity will become no more, then it would imply that every action we take now until then would cause such an event. Take for an instance all the actions you do in your life. We will represent all those actions with the letter "A". Now all those actions will lead to other people making their own actions. Those people's actions will be labeled as "B". Now all of those actions will lead to more people making more actions. We will call all of those actions "C". "A" leads to "B" which leads to "C". This is logic, point effect. We will get to the point where people no longer can take action(Humanity's end). We will call it "K". The alphabet is a representation of the timeline where "Z" will represent the end of time. Now I am arguing that ending humanity at "K" is wrong. I think we should be going for "Z". But in order to do that, we first have to figure out why is it ending at "K". However, I'm getting a little ahead of myself. What if you could change even a little of your actions today so it could lead to pushing that to even "L"? At which letter would it be worth it? (yes, realistically in this metaphor, the Earth itself would be completely barren unable to sustain any life due to the increasing temperature of the sun a lot sooner than "Z", but hopefully we have some kind of effective form of space travel by then.) Causality states that your actions today will bring extinction to Humanity eventually. We just have to keep trying to push that point as far as we can. At least that's what I want to do.

So tell me good sir will you follow or will you let die? When will you love your neighbor?
Posted by Sidex 1 year ago
Sidex
Yes, yes i do. Even more, I believe Jesus had the same condition as me. I'm an autistic genius with dissociative identity disorder. Read all of my work, if you wish to know more, it's all on this debate site.
Posted by HeavenlyPanda 1 year ago
HeavenlyPanda
Do you believe that Jesus came from God?
Posted by Sidex 1 year ago
Sidex
Then judge me for what my fruit comes from my tree, is there any lie to what I have said?
Posted by HeavenlyPanda 1 year ago
HeavenlyPanda
"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world." 1 John 4:1
Posted by Sidex 1 year ago
Sidex
Should I drink from your poisoned well Heavenly Panda? Or shall I dig my own?
Posted by Sidex 1 year ago
Sidex
If you believe there is no God, then what you stand for? Can it be more moral than hat I found? Even if you believe this is just for me, then why do you not listen to me? Prove my theorem first, then criticize me.
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
There is no god. So if anything you are the prophet of you
Posted by HeavenlyPanda 1 year ago
HeavenlyPanda
I really don't think that ruining all oppositions against God by using his word was the way that God wanted believers to show his love.