richarddong
BastiatForever

I am better than you at everything :D

BastiatForever

richarddong

Pro

I am the best:D i am awesome.:D I am cool. :D and etc.
BastiatForever

Con

Greetings, richarddong, and thank you for the invitation. Shall we begin?

Definition 1: Better: Merriam Webster's Dictionary - Improved in Accuracy and Performance
Definition 2: Everything: Merriam Webster's Dictionary - All that exists

In my first argument, I will limit myself to four topics - debating, grammar, logical reasoning, and voice impressions.

Contention 1: BastiatForever is a Better Debater than richarddong

This point will become self-evident by the conclusion of the debate, but for the time being, suffice it to say that I am not usually outsmarted. Unfortunately, there is no documented evidence to prove this point, so my performance in this debate will have to do.

Contention 2: BastiatForever uses Better Grammar than richarddong

You may notice the flawless grammar used in this debate; it is representative of all my writing. In addition, my average high school grammar grade was an "A". Finally, I would like to present a clip from one of richarddong's previous debates (http://debate.org...): "And i you increase taxes the rich can not pay for new companies in which that can create new jobs. " First, notice that the word "if" in the first sentence is misspelled. Next, see the following phrasing "companies in which that create new jobs". Painful, I know. ;P

Contention 3: BastiatForever uses Better Logical Reasoning that richarddong

Allow me to demonstrate my skill with a bit of reasoning. All men act. Wants Are infinite. Resources are finite. Man cannot achieve all wants. Man must choose some wants over others. Man must have an ordinal ranking of wants. Man will use the first unit for his most valued end. He will use his second unit for the next most valued end. Hence, the law of diminishing marginal utility.

Contention 4: BastiatForever does Better Voice Impressions that richarddong

I have awesome Batman and Bane voices. That proves my point.

Summary:
As a debate of all actions that could be undertaken by richarddong or myself would be impractical, I have limited myself to these topics, which I hope I can prove are my specialty.

Thank you voters, and thank you richarddong for inviting me to this debate!
richarddong

Pro

My grammar a not bad. You have a better Bane voice but I won a award that says that am the top 10 person in china buisness. This means that I am better than you. This also means hat your contention 1 is invalid. Because of no evidence and you performance is bad.My average grade was an A . This debate has nothing to do with the previous debates. Your contention is a complete waste because t us nothing to do with anything. Now I shall improve how I am better than you. First of all I have 700 employees. Go to my company called NDC. Also, I am famous in China. My brother owns a company called Revenco in China. I have earned many awards. Now to show you my reward on he top ten buisness in china..https://mail.google.com...
BastiatForever

Con

Contention 1: Debate
As this is my first debate on debate.org, I have no records to show you of my debating success. As such, you will have to take my word for it. Nothing in your rebuttal proves this contention wrong, as you have provided no evidence of objectively successful debates.

Contention 2: Grammar
I do not have to prove that your grammar is bad. My grammar is flawless, so I only need to prove that you make occasional errors to prove that my grammar is better.

Contention 3: Logic
This contention is uncontested at this time, and as such needs no more explanation.

Contention 4: Voice Impressions
In the previous argument, my opponent conceded that my Bane voice is better than his. In doing so, he has admitted that he is not better than me at everything. For this reason, I argue that Pro has affirmed Con's position, and as such, Con should win this debate.

Rebuttals:
Firstly, I would like to admit that richarddong is a better businessman than I am. However, I do not need to prove that I am better at everything - only you have to do that. Yes, he may be one of the top ten businessmen in China, and he may have 700 employees, but I still have a better Bane voice. Also, your brother's accomplishments are his, not yours, and as such are irrelevant to this debate.
richarddong

Pro

Fist of all of your Bane voice, i said but i have better business.Now to extend on why is said but. I have a better Bane voice than you. I have the mask he has and i speak very much like him in my Darth Vader mask. This means that his Contention 4 is not valid.
Your contention 2 is invalid because you are saying that i have poor grammar. But, you have the worst grammar. I have proof that you made a flaw ha:and as such needs no more explanation. It is suppose to be and as such need no more explanation. LOL sot hat means that your Contention 2 is invalid.
Your rebuttal is invalid because of my statement on top of this rebuttal. My brothers accomplishments are because of me. And you also say that i am better than you at business. So your rebuttal is invalid now.

You will have to take my word for it that i am better than you. Now your Contentions one is invalid. I don't take your word that you are better than me in Debate. I have evidence intact. Fist of all my statement above show that i have evidence. Richard Dong is better than Bastiaforever. I prove my statements.
BastiatForever

Con

The Bane Voice: My opponent stated that he has better business than me. This is true, but this does not negate the fact that my bane voice is better than his. In his previous argument, he stated that his Bane voice was better - a direct contradiction to his earlier admission that my Bane voice was better. Also, the issue of my Batman voice has never been addressed, and therefore my opponent concedes this point to me.

The Business: I concede this point to richarddong.

The Debating: As I said, you'll have to take my word for it.

The Grammar: Again - I do not have to prove that richarddong's grammar is bad, only that mine is better. His grammar is good, but mine is better.

I would like to reiterate that if I can prove that I am better than richarddong at just one thing, I deserve to win this debate. I have proven my point on the issues of grammar, logic, and voice-impressions.

Please vote for BastiatForever!
Posted by richarddong 4 years ago
richarddong
What happened here :( i'm losing :( but why?
Posted by BastiatForever 4 years ago
BastiatForever
I know, right?
Posted by richarddong 4 years ago
richarddong
this is awesome :D
Vote Placed by iamnotwhoiam 4 years ago
iamnotwhoiam
richarddongBastiatForeverTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro says "my grammar a not bad". Good comedy, but demonstrates Con's grammatical superiority. Plenty of other demonstrations. Pro plainly is not better than Con at everything.
Vote Placed by rross 4 years ago
rross
richarddongBastiatForeverTied
Reasons for voting decision: It's true: Pro conceded in round 2.
Vote Placed by imabench 4 years ago
imabench
richarddongBastiatForeverTied
Reasons for voting decision: pro is remarkably bad at almost everything
Vote Placed by RationalMadman 4 years ago
RationalMadman
richarddongBastiatForeverTied
Reasons for voting decision: nonsense.