I am better than you

This is a purely troll debate. In this debate I will attempt to prove that I am better than my opponent. Better meaning: of superior quality or excellence: as according to

To respond to midnight accepting since this is a 5 minute debate, I will post an argument right now. I have a PhD is engineering, I know Advance Calculus, additionally I won the fields award and the Nobel Prize, I memorized the song Imdabes, showing that I am the best and according to, best means, of the highest quality, excellence, or standing, therefore this shows that I am better than you because IMDABES!

(spelled wrong on purpose)

Since it is very difficult to prove if one person is "better" than another, and my opponent has not provided a very clear way of judging who is better, I will stipulate a rule. My opponent has to prove that he/she is better than me in everything. I would also like to point out that BoP is on Pro.

I wish to point out that my opponent is 14 years old. As there have been no 14 year old who has won the Nobel Prize or the Fields Medal, I will treat his above argument with a grain of salt.

I would also like to point out that I have better artistic taste than my opponent. The picture I have for my profile picture is the most expensive painting in existence. My opponent's profile picture (at this point), is only a purple circle.

How do you know that I am 14 years old? Stalker!

I know your age because your profile says so.

It seems I am better at deductive reasoning than Pro.

I would now like to point out that my opponent has atrocious grammar. Therefore he/she is not better than me at english, or at least in a certain area of english.

I hate you.

I would also seem that I am better at concealing my emotions that Pro.

I demand a rematch.

Finally, I would like to point out that I am better at treating debates seriously.

As Pro has not provided any evidence of why he/she is better than me, I urge a Con vote.
Posted by wxyz2000 2 years ago
Hopefully that wasn't a vote bomb : )
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro has made better arguments and has used sources. Con has made an irrelivant argument in reguards to how old Pro is so Pro get's Conduct.