JamesCroft
Arganger

I am better than you

Arganger

JamesCroft

Pro

I am better than you in every way. "That's just the way things are"
Arganger

Con

All humans suck, so none of us are good enough to be better than anyone.
JamesCroft

Pro

Correction! Everyone sucks EXCEPT ME. Say you are sorry.
Arganger

Con

Unless you can prove yourself nonhuman your very lineage is cursed to sucking. So, unless you have proof of being something else, you suck as much as me.
JamesCroft

Pro

If everyone is equal and no one is better than/worse than others you have no right to condemn anyone and certainly not me. it would seem you think you "suck". Well that pretty much proves my point. I am better than you. Grow up kiddo!
Arganger

Con

Humans are horrible things and in most cases we should all be condemned including the prideful... Equality is different than everyone sucking so much it cannot be measured, including you, and by my very race me. You cannot be better than me if you are human, that is really the gist of it.

It isn't a matter of growing up, I would say very young children may be the only exception to this rule anyway. My brain development is odd by the way, and not horribly consistent with the rest of the human race. Being far ahead in some ways, and a little behind in others. Age is a foolish director of mental capabilities, and experiences + reaction is a better measure often.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 6 months ago
PowerPikachu21
When someone accepts a debate, but fails to post for Round 1, the debate kind of ceases to exist. Also, I agree with Con's point of view on humans. I think everyone (including myself) is insane. Especially when I'm at school, or occasionally when I'm online. Though I'm a lesser version of these kids in 2017; I consider myself more calm.
Posted by JamesCroft 6 months ago
JamesCroft
(OnlyTwins) I never took it down it is still up on my computer and the Con refuses to post his argument.
Posted by onlytwin 6 months ago
onlytwin
didnt you just post a debate about homosexuality? Took it down? either troll or an embarrassed moron.
Vote Placed by PowerPikachu21 6 months ago
PowerPikachu21
JamesCroftArgangerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro keeps saying he's "better", but doesn't actually go into detail. Con gives his view that all humans suck, so no one is actually better, this doesn't get directly refuted. Since only Con has an actual argument (all Pro says is "I'm better than you"), Con gets Argument points by default. Pro seemed a tad disrespectful, though it's hard to tell if they're actual insults, so Conduct is tied. No sources, so tied.