acamen
SnazzyBro

I am cucumber

SnazzyBro has forfeited round #2.

acamen

Pro

I was laying outside then I woke up and I was a cucumber. I was green and it was very lit dab af. Then I fell and my brother screamed alloha snackbar and I blew up and while I was flying I was about to land in the water, but i stapled water to a tree stopping me from getting sogging.
SnazzyBro

Con

Cucumbers are un-pickled pickles. So unless you were at some time in your life a pickle then you can not be a cucumber. You are weird. Go away. Only my friend Bill the wizard can turn people into cucumbers. He lives in ABC land.
acamen

Pro

All I have to say is go die you filthy animal. I am a cucumber. Are you me? NO! so you can't tell me im not. Get a life you fool
Posted by Wumpy 10 months ago
Wumpy
I don't get it. Your talking about how your cucumbers it doesn't make sense.
How do you continue this debate it's dumb you know.
You two need to stop it's not right it's both Con.
I don't think you understand the point of this website, it's real life arguments not about who's a pickle or cucumber GOD.