(I am for Christianity) Christianity or Islam which is the true religon of God?

To my Muslim friends how can we say that the Quran is infallible? The work of the Quran has been changed or added to many times. You could say this about the Bible but the evidence through thousands of Documents containing the Old and New testaments; which have been thoroughly scrutinized by scholars kings and queens courts and college professors prove that this is a literal masterpiece. The Quran even states within itself that the Bible is worthy of using. Surah 5:68 - Say: "O People of the Book! ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the Law (Torah), the Gospel (Injeel), and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord." Surah 29:46 Muslims are told by Allah, not to question the authority of the scriptures of the Christians, saying, "And dispute ye not with the People of the Book, but say, "We believe in the revelation which has come down to us and in that which came down to you. The Quran also contradicts this statement later. So why is the Quran true?

Pro says the Quran is inaccurate but the bible is even more inaccurate because
1. it containes many versions dervived from ancient manuscripts.The RSV goes back to the most ancient manuscripts and yet they date back to 100-200
years after christ.2400 manuscriptsNone of the two manuscripts are identical as agreed by 50 christian scholars of highest eminence backed by around 3o denominations.
2 .
The bible has a number of Books many of whose authors are not know as agreed by wikipedia(this citation is not alterable!) It was inspired by men who wrote it so it is subject to human error.
3.The bible was never memorized to preserve its safe passing down to future geneartions.
4.The bible contanis serious historical,scientific ,mathematical and logical error.Example hisoric errors:it addreess all knigs of egypt as kings, though egypt was ruled by pharoahs during time of moses,scientific errors:it states that earth is flat and vegetation created before sunlight etc and many other mathem,aticla and logical discrpanices.
5.It does not exist in the original language which is hebrew or armaic, these are extinct languages and because of its translationf froma dead language into multiple translations doubts arise whenther the meaning can remain intact for 2000 years.
6.the authors of bible report with inumerable errors ,in third person of happenings which contradict each other.the bible contains contradictions in many aspects like genology of christ, number of people in battle, even the basic message.

No, the Bible is definitely not more accurate than the Quran. The Quran has not been revised as the Bible has been.

Once again I will show the burden of proof since I am pro. My arguments will be reliable and can be held up in formal debate or a court of law. I thank my opponent for his quick response. Now the issue with Christianity being the true Religion of God. Wikipedia my friend is not a reliable cite in debate. This would be thrown out in formal debate.

If you are Muslim friend do your own scriptures tell you to honor the Torah and Injiil?

"If they had observed the Torah and the Gospel and that which was revealed unto them from their Lord, they would have enjoyed happiness from every side. Among them there are people on the right course but many of them are of evil conduct."

(Quran, Al-Ma'da 5:66)

But why do they come to thee for decision, when they have (their own) Law before them? -Therein is the (plain) command of Allah
(Surah 5, Al Ma'idah, verse 43)

Allah even says that his laws in the Gospel are just to use for law.

Say: O People of the Book! Ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the Law, the Gospel and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord
(Surah 5, Al Ma'idah, verse 68)

No change can there be in the Words of Allah. This is indeed the supreme Felicity.
(Surah 10, Junus, verse 64)

Then How can one question is corrupt when Islam demands Supreme Felicity to the Holy Scriptures of the Jews and Christians.

My opponent is using Islamic Biased Apologetic Sources for his first argument. Name these scholars and I can believe your cites.

Accuracy of the Bible in Archaeological Discovery

Dr. Nelson Glueck Stated this
"No archaeological discovery has ever controverted a Biblical reference. Scores of archeological findings have been made which confirm in clear outline or in exact detail historical statements in the Bible. And, by the same token, proper evaluation of Biblical descriptions has often led to amazing discoveries."

The Holy Bible
Original manuscripts of the Old Testament 2nd century B.C 200 years before Christ. These are the Dead Sea Scrolls.
The Magdalen manuscript of Matthew - 50 A.D
Over 197 Original Identical Greek Texts
Over 5,300 assorted Greek and Aramaic text's from 50 A.D - 175 A.D
The Harvard Library - Rome and Christianity

Why would we remember our Bible? We have over 5,300 original Greek manuscripts translated to the King James Version which is the best selling book of all times. The Jew's have the Torah which dates 3313 years ago. All are identical no need to memorize them.

Muslims only have limited Original Quran's. These which are not even all there and are dated anywhere from 150 to 375 years after Muhammad's death. They were written on palm leaves and rocks. Memorized and passed down. Not so reliable. Have you ever played the whisper game in a line? same thing the Quran could not even get basic Bible Stories right.
Uthman Version - 700 - 750 A.D
Doshanbeh in Tajikistan and moved to tashken later.
There is the Yememi version of the Quran which differs from the Uthman version . Enough to cast doubt on the Quran being the unchangeable word of Allah written in heaven . Many of the passages pre date the Uthman version .
Medina is the other one. (Not Dated)

Yet they were not original Muhammad's wife even stated that the goat ate some of the Quran.

Onto to the next point stating that the Bible has historical error as well as scientific. Vegetation before light? Have you not read your Torah! shame on you....

1.In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2.And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3.And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

As you see Light was the first thing God Created after the Heavens and Earth which the earth was Void and Formless.

The earth was flat? I think you are mixing up the Quran and the Bible....

In Sura 15:19 (Al-Hajar), we read: "wal'arda madadnaha wa'alkayna feeha rawasi".
The word "madadnaha" is from the verb "madda", which is a very simple and easy word to understand. Not even a little Arabic child would use this word to describe the shape of a watermelon or a ball. It is the most simple way to describe something flat.

This is what the Bible says in Job

He spreads out the northern [skies] over empty space; he suspends the earth over nothing (Job 26:7)

In Isaiah it states the earth is circle because in the Hebrew language of early Aramaic circle was sphere!!!

"He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth..." (Isaiah 40:22,NIV)

The King of Egypt thing??? It states in Exodus Pharaoh not King.

Clarified as this

Exodus 6:1-5 Then the LORD said to Moses, "Now you will see what I will do to Pharaoh: Because of my mighty hand he will let them go; because of my mighty hand he will drive them out of his country." God also said to Moses, "I am the LORD. I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob as God Almighty, but by my name the LORD I did not make myself known to them. I also established my covenant with them to give them the land of Canaan, where they lived as aliens. Moreover, I have heard the groaning of the Israelites, whom the Egyptians are enslaving, and I have remembered my covenant.

The Geneology of Christ was first introduced in Matthew he traced it to Abraham. Then in Luke... Saint Luke Traced Christ's Lineage back to Adam.

The Quran has been revised by many Khalif's and Yusuf's. It has been altered to many different language's like the Bible. Arabic is by far the hardest language to translate. Yes this is my opion but google it and you will see that it is very very hard to translate.

History of the Greek Bible
Many copies all original works.

The point of the Debate though is Christianity or Islam the true religion of God?
Christianity is of course.
Why because I have Christian sources of Christ as well as many documented non judeo Christian sources.

I will state these cites in the coming round.

Christianity is older than Islam by over 600 years. In the Islamic scriptures of the quran the Torah and Gospels are to be upheld by the Muslim. The Bible outdates the Quran by hundreds of years. The Quran twists Biblical stories such as Ishamel to be sacrificed instead of Issac; Jesus being born under a palm tree. They see Christ as a mere prophet when John Chapter One states that he was God in the Flesh. When reading the Quran you almost think you are reading the diary of a stoned sheep herder. The stories the Martyrdom not one place does the quran say Allah is love. Out of all 99 majestic names of Allah not one is Father or Love. Christianity is the true religion of God because it has everything in place. From the beginning to the end. From a God wanting to save his people he sacrificed his only son to bear the burden of sin of this world. The Quran only says to Submit. Islam in arabic translates to submission. I would rather have a loving caring and forgiving God; than a war bent camel riding mad man from Mecca. Christ entered Jeruselam on a donkey as the procphecies state and soon will reuturn with a crown of glory to judge mankind and give his followers the kingdom of heaven. Muhammad himself stated that he didnt even know if he was going to heaven. With Christ we can know where we are going.

here are 20 facts that support the QURAN over the bible.

1-According to bible ( Jesus was sent to give the world a sword not peace ) Matthew10 : 34
But according to THE HOLY QURAN (Mohamed was sent to give the world peace ) Quran 21 :107

2-According to bible , Jesus is a curse and cursed god ( Galatians 3 : 13 )
But according to the HOLY QURAN Jesus is a blessed prophet ( Quran 19 : 31 )

3-According to bible , Virgin Mary is merely described as a woman , though she is a mother of your god Jesus ( john 2 : 4 )
But According to the HOLY QURAN Virgin Mary is described as saintly and God made her pure and preferred her above all women of the world ( Quran 3 : 42 )

4-According to bible . the fact that Virgin Mary gave birth to Jesus by the holy spirit was revealed to only one man , Joseph her fianc´┐Ż ( Matthew 1 : 20 )
But According to the HOLY QURAN, her virginity was made clear to all people ( Quran 19 : 29 )

5-According to bible, Jesus your god used to sleep (Matthew 8 : 23 ) , but According to the HOLY QURAN God can't sleep ( Quran 2 : 255 )

6-According to bible , the devil attacks your god , Jesus , and deprive him of food and drink for 40 days , and commanded Jesus to worship him ( Matthew 4 : 8 )
But according to the HOLY QURAN , the Satan is called ( khanas ) = the one who escapeth when the name of God is mentioned (Quran 114 :4 )

7-According to bible , Jesus didn't say ( worship me ) , besides , when a woman asked Jesus :( whom must I worship ? then Jesus told her :worship god the father ?( john 4 :21 ) surprisingly enough , Jesus himself used to worship god the father ( Matthew 26 :36 )
So Jesus is not a god .

8-According to bible , ( God can't be a man because man is liar ) numbers 23 : 19
Jesus is a man) acts 2 : 22 ) the bible says
So Jesus is a liar because he was a man and that is why Jesus can't be a god

9-Bible says ( the only true god and Jesus ) john 17 : 3 but it doesn't say ( the only true god who is Jesus ) so Jesus is different from the only true God

10-According to bible Jesus is a prophet ( Luke 24 : 19 )
According to the HOLY QURAN Jesus is a prophet ( Quran 3 : 49 )

11-According to bible , Jesus said ( I can't do anything by myself , I only do the will of my father ) john 5 : 30
But According to the Holy Quran god does what he wanteth and willeth (lo ! the LORD YOUR GOD does what He willeth ) Quran 11 : 107

12-According to bible , Jesus is so poor that he doesn't have the place where he lays his head ( Matthew 8 : 20 )
But According to the Holy Quran God is the owner of everything in heaven and earth (Quran 2 : 107 )

13-According to bible , Satan has control over the whole world ( including believers and non believers ) 1 john 5 : 19
But According to the Holy Quran, Satan has control over the unbelievers ( Quran 16 :99 )

14-According to bible , there are birds with 4 legs ( Leviticus 11 : 20 ) , can you name these birds? .
But According to the Holy Quran ,there are animals with 4 legs ( Quran 24 : 45 )

15-According to bible , god raised the heavens upon pillars ( job 26 : 11 )
But According to the Holy Quran , god raised the heavens without pillars ( Quran 13 : 2 )

16-According to bible , the earth has 4 corners ( Ezekiel 7 : 2 ) . the question is : if the earth is round , how can it have corners ? the earth can have corners only if it were square , but since the earth is round , it can't have corners
But According to the Holy Quran , God recoiled the earth ( Quran 79 : 30 )

17-According to bible , there are 24 thrones in the heaven mounted by elders ( revelation 4 : 4 )
But according to the Holy Quran ( there is only one throne mounted by the only one God ) Quran 7 : 45

18-According to bible ,the sun and the moon were shining at the same time ( Joshua 10 : 13 )
But According to the holy Quran , the sun shines and sets then the moon follows ( Quran 91 : 2 )

19-According to bible , there are 4 beasts surrounding the throne of God ( revelation 4 : 6 )
But according to the HOLY QURAN , only angels are surrounding the throne ( Quran 39 : 75 )

20-According to God , we Muslims must purify and wash ourselves before we touch the Holy Quran ( Quran 56 : 79 ) so the question is : where does it say in the bible that Christians must wash themselves or purify before touching the bible ?!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for this round I will simply clarify all his points one by one. My opponent perverted the Bible's teachings in order to try to win this debate. This is very common in Islamic apologetics. The Quran since it was much later than the New Testament and the bible plagurized the Holy Scriptures of the Bible. As I explained and have gotten no response from my opponent!

One must look at the scriptures of the Bible as a whole and the setting of them. The (sword) Christ is talking about is the word of God. When one try's to defeat the word of God it can be used as a sword and not of peace. Look at all the verses in context and one can see; Christ was an amazing teacher not only God in the flesh but the teacher of great wisdom.

32 - Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33 - But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

34 - Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 - For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 - And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

37 - He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Christ was speaking his disciples and people of Jewish ancestory here. In which in the present and past have rejected Christ as the Messiah and Lord. If a Jew confesses that he is a Christian this is exactly what happens. One is banished from his family. One can no longer be Jewish. One is against his own house hold.

Galatians 3:13 - 15

This was not saying God had cursed himself. This was saying that the Curse was the ultimate sacrifice that all should have eternal life Jew and Gentile. Also in this no one should add or take away from the scriptures. In which the Quran has done in which the Muslim's are suppose to obey.

13 - Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

14 - That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

15 -Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.

Mary is not described merely as a woman in the Bible. She is held as the most sacred one giving birth to Christ. This passage he gave you was when he was hanging upon the cross and Mary offered him wine. He as God Christ was referrring to Mary as (woman as in Genesis)

Here is why she is a Saint in the Bible.

Luke 1:28 - "Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you." These are the words spoken by God and delivered to us by the angel Gabriel (who is a messenger of God). Thus, when Catholics recite this verse while praying the Rosary, they are uttering the words of God.

Luke 1:28 - also, the phrase "full of grace" is translated from the Greek word "kecharitomene." This is a unique title given to Mary, and suggests a perfection of grace from a past event. Mary is not just "highly favored." She has been perfected in grace by God. "Full of grace" is only used to describe one other person - Jesus Christ in John 1:14.

In the next points my opponent states verses out of context. In the Quran It states that God can do all thing's. So is becoming a man impossible for God. According to your scripture,s it is not impossible for God to do all things.

Point 7 - When he states worship God the Father he is merely saying worship me. I am GOD.

He gives us this verse.

36 - Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and saith unto the disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder.

Which Christ was merely Conversing which in the Greek language Pray means conversation here... Not Worshiping.

Numbers 23 : 19

This does not state God cannot become a man. This is saying at the time of this parable that he was not a man That he was God. Later in the scriptures Christ the God of Flesh is mentioned in prophecy.

23 - Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!

( 24 - Behold, the people shall rise up as a great lion, and lift up himself as a young lion: he shall not lie down until he eat of the prey, and drink the blood of the slain. )

In Christ's return he will have vengance upon those who have not believed him as God.

I will stop here. I further do not have any need to explain the scripture's. I can but I am not going to argue when the Quran itself says it follow the Bible. I brought this up in the first round. Instead of wasting my time with the corruption of God's Holy word. The muslim's must first examine their faith. I will give two more biblical passages. In accordance to what the Quran states.

The Quran even states within itself that the Bible is worthy of using. Surah 5:68 - Say: "O People of the Book! ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the Law (Torah), the Gospel (Injeel), and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord." Surah 29:46 Muslims are told by Allah, not to question the authority of the scriptures of the Christians, saying, "And dispute ye not with the People of the Book, but say, "We believe in the revelation which has come down to us and in that which came down to you. The Quran also contradicts this statement later. So why is the Quran true?

So a Muslim is not to dispute with a Christian or a Jew of the scriptures of God and to honor them.

here is Revelation saying not to add unto the book of God (The Bible)

Revelation 22:13-18 (King James Version)

13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

14Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

16I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Here is my Final Argument
God is the only Saviour.
"I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour." Isaiah 43:11
To the only wise God our Saviour... Jude 1:12
God our Saviour. Titus 2:10
we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour. I Timothy 4:10
God my Saviour. Luke 1:47
Jesus is the only Saviour.
Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. 1 John 4:14
Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. II Peter 3:18
and our Saviour Jesus Christ. II Peter 1:1
Christ, the Saviour of the world. John 4:42
Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour. Titus 1:4
a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11
Neither is there salvation in any other (than Jesus): for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Acts 4:12 salvation... is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
2 Timothy 2:10
captain of their salvation [Jesus] perfect through sufferings.
Heb 2:10
[Jesus] of eternal salvation...
Heb 5:9
Jesus Christ created the universe and the earth.
According to your book you must follow the Bible Christ is God in the Flesh
...the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us...John 1:14

I concede defeat. Vote for my opponent here
Posted by wolfhaines 5 years ago
As I pointed out- the bible is full of evil, torture, discrimination, genocide, rape and murder. It has no place in the modern world where we treat people equally, and look into the causes of problems, rather than just have knee-jerk reactions to problems.

I have read the Bible several times, and laughed at it each and every time. It would seem you ignore all of that when you read it though.

" 'The Muslims put the Christians to shame on how to behave politely in society.' In what world?"
This world. Especially here in Europe. While evangelical Christians go to Iraq and Afghanistan and try and 'convert heathens', rather than show their religion and culture respect.

"The Quran copied Bible stories and was made by a false prophet. The (genocide) in the bible was justly brought on by its people"
I say your prophet is false. You can't disprove me. Now who is being narrow minded, eh? You obviously haven't studied classics, as most of the Bible is copied from previous sources too. Genocide was brought on by its people was it? So in that case, 9/11 was brought on by the international actions of the USA. Also, going on that basis, me going on a rampage and killing every Christian in sight is brought on by your own people.

How dare you try and act moral and superior when you preach such disgraceful doctrine.
Posted by ourgodisaconsumingfire 5 years ago
Yeah exactly wolf that is why he forfeited you are stubborn and narrow minded I have read both the quran and bible and the Hadiths I have studied the quran in Arabic and English. The Quran copied Bible stories and was made by a false prophet. The (genocide) in the bible was justly brought on by its people.

But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die. ... For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her. -- Deuteronomy 22:25-27

The man would die?? thats about the only verse exept maybe 3 or 4 more in the Bible that deal with Rape.... In everytime the men are Punished if the woamn is not willing.

Children stoning and it is one verse and his child was stubborn and a drunkard. The children of Israel held higher standards than barbaric tribesmen back then.

'The Muslims put the Christians to shame on how to behave politely in society."

In what world? I went to Dearborn Michigan and they tried to throw me out od the city bc I was christian. I a christian would never do that to a muslim. They enact Shari'a law anywhere they are the majority. When (evangelical christianity) was in America that is when there was peace quiet and tranquility. The radical Atheism needs to go. America is 80 percent Christian still. The bible is read in greek vastly and the bible told us to preach the Gospel to every language. So I mean you would have to translate into different languages. My opponent accepted defeat why can't you have some faith and do the same. I respect your beliefs fully as you are as a pesron allowed to have them but do not bash christians when they are the ones who have set up the mainstream world and showed the world some good and (minor) bad times I.E the crusades was horrible. Still the Muslims started that..... So im sorry you feel that way but I respect your opinion.
Posted by wolfhaines 5 years ago
The Bible is no longer widely read in it's original language, but the Koran is. The Bible contradicts itself, it contradicts truth, it preaches genocide, rape, torture, murder and death penalty for children. You have evangelical Christians across America wanting to wipe Islam from the face of the earth, and then wondered why the Islamic world starts attacking you. I have met many Christians, and many Muslims. The Muslims put the Christians to shame on how to behave politely in society.
Evangelical Christianity is the end of the USA. It used to be the safe haven of free speech and understanding, now it is being destroyed by narrow minded pig headed fools who believe one book, which contradicts itself, is 'truth'.
King James Bible
And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, [thou that art] highly favoured, the Lord [is] with thee: blessed [art] thou among women.

Thou that art just means Mary. Highly Favored = Full of Grace in the greek translation

But you are correct it the Dewey it is the only Bible besides the other 5 that different catholic sects use! Thanks for commenting though
Posted by SimonMac21 5 years ago
If you look up Luke 1:28 in any other Bible, it doesnt say "Hail Mary, full of Grace." It only says that the Catholic Bible. You look that up in 40+ translations and you won't find it.
Religions do not claim to understand God. They follow the rules and regulations set by the God they worship. In this debate it is on evidence of which religion best can comprehend the regulations the reality and the understanding of God. It is not which we understand him or not. God is infinite. In reality though as a Christian I believe in Christ as God which came to flesh to save humanity from sin. God saving his creation from hell and torture. A loving God who takes time to understand his creation and the need for Savior. The argument about horses.... in which something God did create for his creation to take care of and nurture. Horses in no way worship humans. They are fed they eat this is instilled in their minds. God gave the human his creation the mind the free will. He gave us the ability to think to break new limits. He gave us the ability to understand to comprehend. This is something God did not grant animals. This is why the human is the only creature who worships God. The only creature to cry to feel deep emotion to conquer and yet has the ability to destroy oneself. In the nature of can we ever understand God fully no. Although one can try to comprehend and worship and find belief in the creator. This seperates humans from animals the ability to comprehend that the higher purpose is the service of God.
Posted by Jillianl 5 years ago
No religion is the true religion of God because they are all our best human attempts to understand God, which will inevitably fall short of truth because of our limited understanding.

It's like comparing humans and horses. Horses will never understand humans because their understanding is so limited. Therefore, any "conclusions" they could come up with or learn about humans is based on their experience. To them we might be upright walking and very social horses. They would have no notion of what a human is really like, and could only "worship" the attributed they experience (like being fed carrots at 2pm every afternoon, mmmm, human bring carrot, mmmmm).

How in the world could we EVER claim to understand GOD???? In comparison to God, we are at best, like the horses trying to understand us.
Yes organized religion is made by humans. You see though I go by evidence. I am Christian as I believe in Christ I believe in him as God in the flesh. Before I believed this I was a strict evolutionist and researched all the time. Debated in school and to people on the street's made mormon's cry. I studied though that the science claiming the evidence of Atheism and Evolution was not sound. There were holes and patches too many theories. Then I realized the evidence for Christ the historical facts. The places the archeological finds. The former Atheists that came out of it and seen that Christianity as in believeing in Christ who was born died and ressurected made sense and had physical evidence and non christian sources stating that he has been followed through the ages even until now. The evidence is all there most are just scared to look. No im not a troll. I am well educated and have a life i enjoy debate though lol.
Posted by XStrikeX 5 years ago
Religion is made by humans too...
Science is human made by humans. Humans all humans make mistakes and errors herefore how can we trust something that is made in the minds of men. Check out C.S Lewis book Mere Christianity he was a former atheist and as you probally know the author of the Narnia books. I just see it as this if one cannot explain the very beginning of life which science cannot. Science cannot explain how absolute nothing created mankind when there is a simpler answer we were created. Created by an infinite being who can do anything. Its completely possible and most science supports it.
Vote Placed by socialpinko 5 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Although neither side argued very well in thi debate, Con conceded.
Vote Placed by RougeFox 5 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Concession.
Vote Placed by Cliff.Stamp 5 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit.