sadolite
9spaceking

I am gayer than you

sadolite

sadolite

Pro

Gay: suggests gladness, happiness, rejoicing.

I am married to a beautiful,caring and loving wife. I have two well mannered children who require little supervision and get good grades in school. Our combined family income allows our family to want for nothing but not get everything we wish for.
I have a good job that I like to go to and do what I love to do. I have many hobbies that I have both the time and money to partake in and even make a profit sometimes.
I don't have a lot of friends but the ones I do have are loyal and trust worthy. I have a demented sense of humor and can laugh at anything and offended by virtually nothing. My life is good and I can complain about nothing other than losing my glasses or keys.
9spaceking

Con

You are happier than me? How can you be happy with a mere 1,143 elo? I have 2081 and I'm kind of disappointed!!
sadolite

Pro

"I'm kind of disappointed!! "

My opponent openly admits he is disappointed and not gay.

From what I can tell from my opponents rebuttal, the only thing that will make him gay is a ELO number but doesn't give any indication of what would be sufficient number. If the number must be the highest ELO number my opponent may never achieve gayness.

I was recently able to take a trip to Arizona with my son to se my sister be married. Everyone there was feeling gay including me. It was a gala event for all. While in Arizona, I was able to meet with friends I hadn't seen since high school. We all met at a local bar and had a gay old time reminiscing about the good old days. I also visited the Grand Canyon while I was there. I had seen it before but my son had not, so it was really cool to see the look on his face when he looked upon it. We had a gay time while we were there.
9spaceking

Con

So what? You "had a gay time", not "have a gay time". On the other hand, since I love debating, I can "have a gay time" on this site.
sadolite

Pro

My opponents demeanor during this debate has been at the very best indifference to gayness.

"So what, you had a good time"

This sounds snarky with a hint of jealousy, Not a characteristic response of a gay person responding to another persons description of gay events.

From my opponents rebuttals so far, one must conclude that his gayness is dependent on this web site as he has mentioned nothing else in the way of what brings gayness to his life. It is as if he is mimicking a heroin addict chasing the dragon. In this case the heroin being his ELO number. As I stated before he is disappointed by his experience on this web site so far. His ELO number is unacceptable and makes him feel not gay and disappointed. If we look at his debate record he has a total of 77 debates. Of these he has won 36, tied 18 and lost 23. He has won close to half of all his debates and is still disappointed. This is a record many would love to have on this website, including me. I would have a great sense of gayness if my record was as good as my opponents.

I have shown that my gayness comes from many sources. They must come from many sources as man can not survive on bread alone. My opponent has demonstrated through his rebuttals that all he eats is bread. His gayness is an illusion. He is dependent on one and only one thing to make him feel gay based on his rebuttals. He is like I stated before, exhibiting all the traits of a heroin addict chasing the dragon for his gayness, when we all know in this context, the dragon is an illusion of gayness.
9spaceking

Con

Illusions can be greater than what is there in real life. Thus, my illusional gayness far suprasses that of yours.
As for "man cannot survive on bread alone", yes man can. Eat from a free bakery, and you never die. Unless that bakery goes out of business, of course.
Posted by AnDoctuir 2 years ago
AnDoctuir
lol...
Posted by sadolite 3 years ago
sadolite
Now my ELO is 1158!!! I feel so gay!!!
Vote Placed by RevL8ion 2 years ago
RevL8ion
sadolite9spacekingTied
Reasons for voting decision: sadolite is perhaps the gayest person I know on this site. And that goes for both definitions. o3o
Vote Placed by Geogeer 3 years ago
Geogeer
sadolite9spacekingTied
Reasons for voting decision: I could practically feel Sadolite's gayness flowing through the screen. 9spaceking seemed quite indifferent and a bit of a downer throughout the debate. Points pro.
Vote Placed by PeacefulChaos 3 years ago
PeacefulChaos
sadolite9spacekingTied
Reasons for voting decision: Silly debate, but Pro won it. Con openly admitted negative feelings when he stated "I'm kind of disappointed!"