Rational_Thinker9119
anomalous

I am more insulting than you

Rational_Thinker9119
Started: 9/15/2013 Category: Funny

Rational_Thinker9119

Pro

We shall just write insulting things back and forth; whoever is more insulting and entertaining/ clever with their insults wins. First round for acceptance.
anomalous

Con

Rational_Thinker9119

Pro

Chapter 1:

You have a question mark on your back because you don't know who is feeding to you in the rear. Also, I heard your mother sucks penis behind the Pita Pit for spare change and food stamps, as your fat slob of a dad is too busy scarfing down Cheetos to even care about that endangered whale you call a mom. They went to counselling, but even the best therapist in New York couldn't heal those salty wounds. They always discussed how you were better off as a cum stain on your whore of a mother's bed sheets that she stole from the lost and found bin. They also always wished to have a boy, as they didn't want to deal with your dripping blood stains that would be sure to come. You also never had a prom date, as you were only good for being a cum dumpster for some scruffy looking dude in a Metallica shirt. Your face looked like chewed up meat in high school, now you look like Shrek fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. You are so desperate for penis, and you would take it raw on your period to get off because of your filthy ways.

PS. The last time you tried to use a douche, it pointed and said "what's that?!" and ran away it was so scared of that Dungeons and Dragons death trap you call a vagina.

The Poem

My opponent decided to call herself anomalous
To hide the fact she's wide and fat just like a rhinoceros
Her face is so awful that she has to remain anonymous
And prays every day to look less like a hippopotamus
It's sad, she's fat but she can't even fight
Plus her tits remind you of misquito bites
She looks good....to those with eyes closed really tight
After this she will cry and want to leave the site

Turn a frog into a prince? You would be lucky to kiss a toad
I home a semi smashes into you the next time you cross the road
It must feel like crap having noone to hold
But what do you expect? Your breath that smells like onions and mold
You probably salivate at the thought of getting cream pied
But every time you queef the people across the street die

anomalous

Con

anomalous forfeited this round.
Rational_Thinker9119

Pro

She gave up :(

....I'll still give Rossane Barr a chance in her next round. Hopefully, she doesn't get too many Ruffles stains on her keyboard.
anomalous

Con

Forfeiting that round against you was the most insulting thing I could think of, as it indicates you're not even worthy of a single character, while you have shown that I am worthy of copious amounts of mildly amusing school-yard level insults.
Rational_Thinker9119

Pro

If I really wasn't worthy of "a single character" like you say, then you wouldn't have just responded in your last round. Nice way to contradict yourself. I guesse my "school-yard" insults really got you afterall....Epic fail.
anomalous

Con

anomalous forfeited this round.
Posted by anomalous 3 years ago
anomalous
Cool, I will challenge you when I know I'm going to be able to do it.
Posted by Rational_Thinker9119 3 years ago
Rational_Thinker9119
Sure we can do that, send the challenge.
Posted by anomalous 3 years ago
anomalous
Would you consider a rematch on this one? You could either use your first round again or start completely afresh. I accepted it miscalculating the amount of time I'd be able to dedicate to debating.
Posted by johnlubba 3 years ago
johnlubba
But still, I question how much the rules apply in a debate where the objective is to insult the other person. I see your point, but the objective is to just insult each other, and that could also mean ignoring the rules you outlined.

Overall I feel an argument can be made, but it's splitting hairs. You win.
Posted by johnlubba 3 years ago
johnlubba
Correction noted, I overlooked that.
Posted by Sargon 3 years ago
Sargon
"You have a question mark on your back because you don't know who is feeding to you in the rear."

I laughed out loud.
Rational_Thinker9119
Perhaps, but the rules I outlined said "We shall just write insulting things back and forth". Not leaving a round is not writing back and forth....It's the exact opposite. Even if it could be considered insulting, it doesn't comply with with the outline of the debate.
Posted by johnlubba 3 years ago
johnlubba
You hesitate to stab me with a word, and know not - silence is the sharper sword.

- Samuel Johnson
Rational_Thinker9119
(correction)
*outlined rules
Rational_Thinker9119
Also, the debate outline clearly states "We shall just write insulting things back and forth". So, even if forfeiting a round could be considered insulting, it doesn't conform to the outlined that Con accepted lol
Vote Placed by Magic8000 3 years ago
Magic8000
Rational_Thinker9119anomalousTied
Reasons for voting decision: Arguments to Pro for obvious reasons.
Vote Placed by johnlubba 3 years ago
johnlubba
Rational_Thinker9119anomalousTied
Reasons for voting decision: Close, because if Con intentionally ignored Pro, then I would class that as more insulting, but I think Con should have stated that was his plan in the beginning instead of in round three, which Pro rightly points out was a contradiction. Stating you have nothing to say whilst actually saying something, is a contradiction. If Con stated in the opening round that was his intention, I would have voted Con for the cheek of it.