joeycsc21
Rational_Thinker9119

I am more random than you.

joeycsc21

Pro

Thank you for accepting my debate. You may begin. This debate should be solely based off who can be more random.

Rules:

1) Please keep it moderately clean.

2) You may only have 1 paragraph of randomness.. ( 5 sentences max)
Rational_Thinker9119

Con

When my parking lot blue's the skittle colored tea pot red, the feathers lifted the rocks with metal rods of glory. Her rubber shoes of bliss lay upon the castle seat, vaporizing pieces of shredded wheat despite the clean floor. My fingers are toes that separate when her ginger brother cries to the moonlight song of war. Three cups of cheese and one plate of juice is what makes the pain worth all the remote controls. While interesting, none of this answers the question pertaining to why my television and elbow all have the same circumference with regards to wine glass, so I guess we are in the dark....
joeycsc21

Pro

joeycsc21 forfeited this round.
Rational_Thinker9119

Con

Cherries tend to forfeit planes up at the cash register door; entangling in webs of blasting card games from the scissors. Power buttons emotionally charged with books on how to make trains out of space dust, connect with the dots formed from the dungeon's smelly carpet's fluff. I still do not know why the television projects a Jack of diamonds while the Ace falls down the chocolate tube of deceit. Perhaps the mind of dogs engage in twizzler games of blue not red strings. I would bet on lighter fluid while CNN will buy glue for the dogs to go to heaven under the pale moonlight.
joeycsc21

Pro

joeycsc21 forfeited this round.
Rational_Thinker9119

Con

The slippers wisk away to the brim of the New Era cap where I polish the planet Jupitur. A glass of Dr. Pepper speaks in tounge as it watches and old western movie with a Batman shirt. Pizza pockets. Polly pockets. Ketchup packet.
joeycsc21

Pro

joeycsc21 forfeited this round.
Rational_Thinker9119

Con

My Dog smells like the color red.