Evannnn
Commondebator

I am not in a different galaxy then my opponent.

Commondebator

Evannnn

Pro

Hello. First round for acceptance.

My Opponent: Whoever accepts the Con side to this debate.
Galaxy: A system of millions or billions of stars, together with gas and dust, held together by gravitational attraction.
Different: Distinct; separate.
Commondebator

Con

Hello.

Today, I would like to prove to you that I am indeed, in a different galaxy than you. We are using intergalactic Wi-fi to connect to the Earthly internet.

Since this is a debate between Mankind and the race called "manlyphones", I would like to point out that, we share different knowledges. Earthly internet sources cannot be used in some areas, because this is a debate between Manlyphones and Alien. We do not have the same sources as you, so you using only your internet sources is wrong and unfair.

Good luck!
Evannnn

Pro

Hello Con, for some odd reason, you have assumed that I am not a "ManlyPhone", however, I am a ManlyPhone as well. As you know, our species has the ability to tell the future.

Since we both already have possession of the knowledge that I win this debate, I'm not sure why you accepted it, however, I won't judge you based on this.

Arguments:

1. You have been fooled my friend. Although you belive you are connecting to earth using your intergalactic Wi-Fi, your connection is merley being connected to earth then re-routed back to our galaxy, to me. If you check with your intergalactic service provider, you will see that this is true.

2. We can both tell the future and can clearly see that I win this debate. This means that eventually within this debate I will prove that I am in the same galaxy as you. All of this, in turn, shows that I must be in the same galaxy as you.

3. Manlycellphone, our all knowing leader, just yesterday released a newletter (Which according to Manlyphoneular law is mandatory to read) stating that the manlyphone with the debate.org acccount Evannnn, is in fact a resident of our galaxy. Since he is all knowing, this must be true.

Thank you, I look foward to my opponents arguments.
Commondebator

Con

"You have been fooled my friend. Although you believe you are connecting to earth using your intergalactic Wi-Fi, your connection is merley being connected to earth then re-routed back to our galaxy"

Nope. You obviously are not part of the Manlyphone because no species has the ability to see the future.

'Since we both already have possession of the knowledge that I win this debate, I'm not sure why you accepted it"

Yea, your not part of the Manlyphone, because you said "since we both already have possession of the knowledge that I win this debate." Which means, you are on in the same galaxy. Which makes your sir, a lier.

The point is, I am part of a intergalactic race. You cannot proof otherwise.

2. Nope. No species has the ability to see the future. Because you have so many false statements about that Manlyphones, you are not part of the Manlyphone race. Also, the intergalactic service goes only so far to Earth. Since you are not part go the Manlyphones, you are a Earthling. All the other species in other galaxies do not use this debate website. Only manlyphones and Earthlings do.

3. There is no such thing as all knowing. That would be a god. I think we can agree there is no such thing as god, let alone god being our leader. Plus, we do not have a true leader.

Also, I would like to point out that since I claimed I am manlyphones first, you are just lying to disprove what I said. Based on your previous round, you indeed are not part of the Manlyphones.
Evannnn

Pro

"1. Nope. No species has the ability to see the future. Because you have so many false statements about that Manlyphones, you are not part of the Manlyphone race. Also, the intergalactic service goes only so far to Earth. Since you are not part go the Manlyphones, you are a Earthling. All the other species in other galaxies do not use this debate website. Only manlyphones and Earthlings do."

"3. There is no such thing as all knowing. That would be a god. I think we can agree there is no such thing as god, let alone god being our leader. Plus, we do not have a true leader."

You are clearly a child manlyphone, who has not yet been told about Manlyphone society. (It is law to keep information about the all knowing ManlyCellPhone and our ability to tell the future away from children until they age to 10023). You must be younger then 10023, as you do not know simple facts about ManlyPhone society.

You see, I can prove that I am a manlyphone. Here is a picture of me:
I am 34560912 years old.

Commondebator

Con

"34560912 ?"I am 10,000,000,000 years old. Recent medicine of the Manlyphone has enabled our species to live 2,000,000 years longer than usual.

"You are clearly a child manlyphone, who has not yet been told about Manlyphone society."

What? When manlyphone babies are born, they are told everything! They can comprehend, and go to manlyphone college in the womb. You sir, are clearly not part of the manlyphone race, and you most are lying.

" You must be younger then 10023, as you do not know simple facts about ManlyPhone society."

No, like I said I am 1,000,000,000,000 years old. You on the other hand, are using simply fallacious statements about our race. We, don't even have a leader. I am sorry, but you certainly are NOT part of the manlyphone.

Like I said earlier. Only two species use this debate website. Manlyphones and humans. You certainly are not part of the manlyphone, (based on all the fallacious statements) so you are human.
Evannnn

Pro

I appreciate your creativity child, manlyphones have very creative minds when they are younger then 10023. You should sign up for the ManlyCellPhone Universal Child Literature Club, you could provide some great idea's I bet.

"34560912 ?"I am 10,000,000,000 years old. Recent medicine of the Manlyphone has enabled our species to live 2,000,000 years longer than usual."

Superbly creative!

Amazing!

"No, like I said I am 1,000,000,000,000 years old. You on the other hand, are using simply fallacious statements about our race. We, don't even have a leader. I am sorry, but you certainly are NOT part of the manlyphone.

Like I said earlier. Only two species use this debate website. Manlyphones and humans. You certainly are not part of the manlyphone, (based on all the fallacious statements) so you are human."

How can a mere child have such an outstanding imagination!?!?
Commondebator

Con

My opponent choses to take up his/her round by giving false claims of me being a child Manlyphone. He also choses to insult/compliment me of my responses by saying it is creative that I am giving my true age, the truth about the species using this website, and the fact that is true that baby Manlyphones are told everything.

My opponent has not given any real objection of my claims, except rather complementing/insulting of my true age.

Unless my opponent can find real evidence that I am a child Manlyphone, and not 10,000,000,000 years old, this argument holds sound.

Based on your previous replies, you certainly are not a Manlyphone.

Good day on Earth. While I wander the fields of planet Hexpotemalimanlyphonesareawesomevoteforconamalia.

Yes that is our real planet name. Of coarse, since you are not part of the Manlyphone race, you would not know that the name translates to "The planet of the superior."
Evannnn

Pro

Evannnn forfeited this round.
Commondebator

Con

Hey!

Oh well. Was hoping for a good, completed debate.
Posted by Gogert777 3 years ago
Gogert777
You can do it Even, I believe in your race. Remember....400 babies.
Posted by Evannnn 3 years ago
Evannnn
Interesting thought. If this didn't turn into a troll debate, it could of been used well.
Posted by Vajrasattva-LeRoy 3 years ago
Vajrasattva-LeRoy
Who'd believe that if you make up new names for things,
that would prove that you live in another galaxy?

For Pro:
You seem to be assuming that a galaxy only exists spacially.
It also exists in time.

If Pro sends a message to Con at time A,
& Con receives the message from Pro at time B,
Wouldn't there have to be 2 different galaxies?
Posted by Vajrasattva-LeRoy 3 years ago
Vajrasattva-LeRoy
Why propose stupid debates?
Why waste time engaging in stupid debates?
Why claim that stupid debates are FUNNY?

Quantum Physicians would probably state that you &
your proposed opponent are not only in different galaxies,
you're in different universes,
in the Multiverse.

Want to debate QP?
Posted by Vajrasattva-LeRoy 3 years ago
Vajrasattva-LeRoy
Why propose stupid debates?

you're in different universes,
in the Multiverse.

Want to debate QP?
Posted by Evannnn 3 years ago
Evannnn
Please do!
Posted by MyBrainHurts123 3 years ago
MyBrainHurts123
Hmmmmmmm....... I may just take this debate.... The odd's are against me...... But eh..
Posted by Evannnn 3 years ago
Evannnn
Yeah, pretty much.
Posted by MyBrainHurts123 3 years ago
MyBrainHurts123
Oops, i mean that you're in a different galaxy
Posted by MyBrainHurts123 3 years ago
MyBrainHurts123
Hmmmmm..... I know you're messing with everyone but.... Lol... You want us to argue that you're from a different galaxy? What the hell?
Vote Placed by Cooldudebro 3 years ago
Cooldudebro
EvannnnCommondebatorTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit.