HarveyJason
Zaradi

I am the best actor ever

Started: 8/19/2012 Category: Arts

HarveyJason

Con

I am so good. I played Ajay Sidhhu in Jurassic Park 2. Or did I? I'm not actually Harvey Jason, I'm just a fan.

Wait, Jeremy Renner and Michael Fassbender are better than me.
Zaradi

Pro

I thank my opponent for the free n00bsnipe and will swiftly disprove him. I argue that my opponent is, indeed, not the best actor ever.

First argument: my opponent is not better than Matt Damon. Thus, my opponent cannot possibly be the best actor ever.

Second Argument: My opponent is not better than Bradly Cooper. Thus, my opponent cannot possibly be the best actor ever.

Third Argument: My opponent is not better than Sandra Bullock. Thus, my opponent cannot possibly be the best actor ever.

Fourth Argument: My opponent is not better than Megan Fox. Thus, my opponent cannot possibly be the best actor ever.

HarveyJason

Con

HarveyJason forfeited this round.
Zaradi

Pro

Another troll forfeits. How am I not surprised.
HarveyJason

Con

Youre right. All those actors are better than me.

I rest my case. Unless you can prove I'm the best actor ever.

Vote Con!
Zaradi

Pro

What my opponent has failed to realize is that in his effort to reverse-psychology us all into inflating his ego, he created a troll debate. Troll debates do not operate in the same fashion that normal debates do, whereas the normal conventions of side-picking do not apply (i.e. he picks one side, I pick the other). In a troll debate, sides are a free-for-all, everyone takes whatever side they do and it comes down to who is funnier.

Since my opponent has not explained how his case is better than mine, and has left all of my points untouched, vote for me.

Also, a vote for me ensures the following things:

1. The world will not end in December. Voting for him will mean armageddon on 2012.
2. Chuck Norris dislikes troll debates. A vote for me ensures Chuck Norris will not hunt you down and munch on your spleen.
3. A vote for me is a vote for the Illuminati (who already control your vote).
4. Kfc

Thus, I strongly urge you to vote for me :D
Posted by Zaradi 4 years ago
Zaradi
Troll debate. All rules are thrown out the window.
Posted by RyuuKyuzo 4 years ago
RyuuKyuzo
As Pro, are you not meant to argue that he IS the best actor ever?
Posted by adontimasu 4 years ago
adontimasu
You broke character! Worst. Actor. Evar.