Thashen
kingofthewatermelons

I am the most intimidating force & I can OUT insult you.

Thashen

Pro

The fact that I am the most intimidating force to ever join this site is already known to everyone . I have smashed my previous opponents into the deepest of oblivion drowsing their flames leaving nothing but dust and ash for them to portray to their future opponents .

Accept this flame war challenge at your own peril as you might be left with dire need of some psychological therapy to recover from a bout with me.

This FLAME WAR will be judged upon :
1. Humor
2. Intellect

Do not accept if you have sh1tty brains and cannot distinguish between a debate and a diss battle.
kingofthewatermelons

Con

There is a difference between wit and letting your brain pee wherever it wants. Teen movies tell me that mentally retarded people are supposed to be lovable, so I'll just assume you're underage since you type like several peni*ses jumped out of your mouth and started doing gymnastic routines on the keyboard. I guess this is what happens to a person's sense of humour when their first memory is their crying mother being consoled by an abortion doctor. Nevertheless, I'm sure he would be glad to know that the "biggest mistake of his career" defied the odds and learned how to type.

Honestly why the fu*k do you want flame wars on a debating site? Why not go to 4chan? Did you just want a place where, for once in your life, you weren't the biggest pus*y in the room? Did you want a way to tell everyone that you are gay but couldn't afford the time it took to grow a moustache? Why not just make a video of people using your a$$ as a workout machine in the gym? Please answer me Thashen. Now that you have completed your journey, I have so much to ask you.
Thashen

Pro

A son of a dying wh0re has accepted my flame war challenge!

When this weakling started out with the question : " Did you just want a place where,for once in your life you weren't the biggest pus*y in the room? " I honestly and personally thought that it was a self assessment test he was challenging the mediocrity of the bullkak he consider as a retaliation . And since the shoe fits your foot, I will simply leave that question for you to bluntly answer with sincerity you bloody idiot .

" Did you want a way to tell everyone that you are gay but couldn't afford the time it took to grow a moustache" Thinking of the impossible, almost like thinking you were conceived through a love marriage ? Your mother getting her bleeding torn vagina fuucked in a public toilet by twenty men isn't love boy, and If you mistook me for your homosexual family , in reality , I would klap your teeth and make them fall out your over stretched arsehole like coins from a vending machine . I might actually laugh and ask myself if i'm beating up a laity in his mothers dress .

Did you by any chance shove your computer up your asss ? I mean, that is the only valid explanation for the sizzling shiit you have impudicitly spewed upon my screen .

Hence you are worth a synthetic textile used to wipe sh1t ,here's an idea servile so I can calcitrate you so hard inside your astronomical pussss, and elongate it even further ,as you have flunk to come up with offensive insults and drafted a questionnaire like a damn useless phylum arthropoda that will be galumphed out of indisputable permanence boyo .

Let's be honest . Your sole premeditation here is to be purportless and utter out incongruous articulation just so you can claim you have typed whatever amentia that cross your fallow waste land you call a remembrance . You're an inferior minuscle shiit that can't punch above it's weight.

I do not have time for 17 year old kids who are itinerant looking for skirmishes with someone who will effortlessly kick them back to their mothers big vaginas and do a rebirth through their moms asssholes,just to run away from their daily vacuous lives .

You're way below my league laity . Run along before I pull a strand of your mothers pubic hair and hang you to death you useless idiot .
kingofthewatermelons

Con

I can't believe I read all that $hit because I should have known you were a fuc*ing idiot right from the start. I know when you sat down, opened your thesarus, and wrote your insults, you thought no one would hold them up to any scrutiny. Well fu*k you Thashen. I read them. How much trouble would it have been to write good insults that made sense?

It's really hard to argue with people when I can't understand what they are saying. Besides, I can't really tell a guy to suck my di*k when he's already under the toilet, screaming at me while I $hit on him. Seriously, everything you wrote is unreadable. I can't tell whether you learned sexual innuendo from a serial rapist or a 9 year old. It's like what happens when a person thinks with his dic* but turns out not to have one. Seriously I can't fuc*ing emphasise enough how much I can't understand your insults. Thashen's idea of an insult is random words placed around profanities. I would have preferred a flame war with someone who didn't have their sense of humour molested out of them. I'm lucky I didn't get erectile dysfuntion from his terrible jokes but I'm sure that he mathematically disproved the existence of the female orgasm.

Thashen. You stupid fu*k.
Thashen

Pro

Terrible jokes ? Let me explain something to you quickly, You wouldn't have a funny bone in your tiny body even if a clown fuhked you in the asss . And, with a head big enough for your hair line to have developed stretch marks, you probably occupy your entire home.

"Thashen's idea of an insult is random words placed around profanities " I'll type with about as much fuhking profanity as I want to and you can cry and moan about it until you shiit fifty shades of purple .

"I can't really tell a guy to suck my di*k when he's already under the toilet, screaming at me while I $hit on him. " You've really lost the plot like a Zimbabwean farmer there .

Why are you obsessed with a diick ? Is it the aftermath of having a penis that shrinks whenever it " sees " a pussssy ?

Lol, you're a blazing example of exactly why your family should no longer be in existence . You're beyond idiotic . I wonder if your children are going to confess that their father is a professor of idiocy when people ask for your profession . For all we know, you're preoccupied with getting your fingers unstuck from your arsehole,whilst hanging from my butt cheeks like a loose stool . The truth is, you're a gold fish, flailing on dry land for me to take a piss on you and provide some sort of chance that you may survive from this beating that you're currently receiving . Well sadly your efforts to stand up for yourself with the aid of a plastic backbone to ward off this beating is inadequate .The saddest part of all this is the fact that as much as you want to deny it, it will only put up as much fight as your mothers hymen did to prevent your conception .

You're probably thumping your little chest, hoping your nipples will swell into a pair of breasts to match the puussy in between your legs. And the arsehole you have for a face.

" I'm lucky I didn't get erectile dysfuntion from his
terrible jokes " Sounds just about as believable as you claiming to be a Harvard post-graduate who majored in English and aced up in it with flying colors .

Stop splattering an array of senseless rejoinders at the expense of our unfortunate screens, because you'll resurrect the dumb arsehole you were always known to be.
kingofthewatermelons

Con

Anyone hear that faint noise in the background? It's the sound of the English language blowing it's rape whistle.

Also I don't know why this debate is 5 rounds. I'm tired. I've already stated that this man has the wit of liquid diarrhea. None of his insults make sense. Was there any goddamn sentence In this idiot's head that didn't make the final cut? Fu*k it I'll be addressing this one point by point.

1) "....you can cry and moan about it till you turn fifty shades of purple"

Being funny is harder then it looks isn't it? You lazy, depressing fu*k.

2) "You've really lost the plot like a Zimbawean farmer there"

Look at this stupid di*k trying for a play on words. This isn't fun for me anymore. It's like paying a poor guy to eat his own $hit for a dollar. At some point it stops being entertaining and just becomes pitiful.

3) "Why are you obsessed with di*k? Is it the aftermath of a penis that shrinks...."

You got me there pal. I'm obsessed with di*k. I just thought it was too ironic to mention while I was fu*king your wife in the a$$.

4) "Lol, you're a blazing example of exactly why your family should no longer be in existence . You're beyond idiotic . I wonder if your children are going to confess that their father is a professor of idiocy when people ask for your profession . For all we know, you're preoccupied with getting your fingers unstuck from your arsehole,whilst hanging from my butt cheeks like a loose stool . The truth is, you're a gold fish, flailing on dry land for me to take a piss on you and provide some sort of chance that you may survive from this beating that you're currently receiving . Well sadly your efforts to stand up for yourself with the aid of a plastic backbone to ward off this beating is inadequate .The saddest part of all this is the fact that as much as you want to deny it, it will only put up as much fight as your mothers hymen did to prevent your concept"

If the person reading this has any sense of humour at all, then the above paragraph should make your eyes go black, and give you visions of your loved ones being buried in $hit. But you slowly realise that blindness is a small price to pay to never read Thashens jokes again. You welcome blindness. You cherish it.

5) "you're probably thumping your little chest, hoping your nipples will swell into a pair of breasts to match the puussy in between your legs...."

But wait I don't ha- oh. $hit. I've been too hard on you. I'm so sorry, I didn't realise. I should have known this from when the debate started. This is how a sense of humour writes a suicide note.

6) "Sounds just about believable as you claiming to be a Harvard post-graduate who majored in English and....."

Oh snap! I sure am glad that I'm not a Harvard post graduate English student. You really showed them. Good one!

Well that about does it. For more on Thashens declared genocide on the English language and his experience post- first term abortion, please join us next time!
Thashen

Pro

Kingofwatermelon's post is worthy to be chucked in the bin! I honestly did not spot a single insult, It was simply nonsensical random statements which he undoubtedly pulled out from his mothers decomposed vagina!

Read here " King " ; You aren't worthy of the aforementioned title as you do not exemplify any sense of honor! You degrade manhood with your big bums, which is why you're a bigger threat to your own girlfriend!

Sadly,king's name rises higher amongst the uneducated morons of this planet! And the closest he comes to having a pair of balls is when a set of gonadz slap the under side of his butt!

" Wait I don't ha-oh. $hit ? "
What in the world did I just read ? Bedroom sounds ? You're honestly the most boring individual I've ever come across . Almost robotic even . It is almost as if you were destined to be lodged somewhere smelly and left in place to vibrate on the spot until you found yourself in deep sh1t. I do not know how to put this but you are barely putting up a fight as far as proving my point goes!

I sincerely hope you do know that your ability to burp boring statements through your filthy mouth will not make you a top flame war battler, just as standing in a garage wouldn't make you a car . Assuming, of course,your enormous triangle shaped head would ever fit in a garage!

"Also I don't know why this debate is 5 rounds. I'm TIRED"

The fact that you are left with two working brain cells is already known to us, but you shouldn't give up so easily son .

Fuucking my wife ? You cannot locate a vagina to begin with!

Lol I believe Kingofwatermelon's intelligence is about the same size as an afro hairstyle, and yet he isn't in the position to use at least a fraction of his intelligence and state something intelligent, not shiit based on his fantasies that he's got what it takes to out insult me in a flame war !
kingofthewatermelons

Con

When you spend too much time away from the real world, your communication skills start to suffer. Is that what's happening here? Are you trying to hurt my feelings or is your brain actively trying to $hit from your mouth? I can't tell anymore.

"I honestly did not spot a single insult, it was simply nonsensical random statements....."

Maybe I should have explained that jokes work better if you read them all the way through. If I had known you would be confused I would have simply written a knock knock joke and saved the complicated insults for your dad's breast augmentation ceremony.

"It's almost as if you were destined to be lodged somewhere smelly and left in place to vibrate on spot until you found yourself in deep $hit..."

If I wanted to argue that this man was an objectively terrible writer, I could. I could say that Thashen has less creativity than the 7th participant of a gang rape, and that'd be fair. However, despite all his shortcomings, he somehow picked the most brilliantly elegant words to describe what it must be like to have $ex with him.

"You can't even locate a vagina to begin with"

Your wife's a special case. Blind people will know when she's in the room with them; they look at her vagina and hiss. I personally prefer to use a magnet to locate her vagina but you have your own means no doubt. Fair warning : it's detachable.

"I believe kingofwatermelon's intelligence is about the same size as an Afro hairstyle..."

Thashen is a comedic genius. He knows how important context is to comedy. You can't just scream "INTELLIGENCE! AFRO!". You have to give it a punchline. He made a couple of tiny mistakes in the joke, like not explaining the link between afro's and intelligence or why it might be funny. In other words, Thashen's insult was an ironically good way to tell the world that he's a dip$hit.

"The fact that you are left with two working brain cells is already known to us, but you shouldn't give up so easily"

Thanks for the pep talk. I'll tell you the same thing I told your wife ; I took my di*k out of your mouth because your beard itches, not because I wanted to hear what you have to say.
Thashen

Pro

If I erased all those quoted statements in your pitiful post, it would end up being small enough to read in a second boy .

You are in reality what can be termed as the side effects of schizophrenia and the surplus of idiocy that revolves in your mutated thought apparatus would explain your need for kindergarten crafted insults that have more vibrance than watching evapouration take place in daylight laity . You have the personality of a wallpaper cover and the stupidity you incline to deviate from any of my pointers made in reference to you .Your shadow would gain more attention or stand the better adversary in it's silence to me than you could , even if phased with the pile of rocks in a diatribe . You would still be titled inferior ,as it would be no exaggeration to expect an echo carrying more intellect of a hard surface than directly from your disconnected source of fallacy .You've resorted to the vice of linkage to my so called wife's vagina which would only prove you are in fact getting aroused from all the insults typed towards your direction . Well your own statements are not worthy to be labeled as insults as they pose as farts being exerted in a war.

Dude you are 12 year old (At least your mentality is that of a 12 year old) ,and yet you talk about female genitals . That's evidently the route of a little wh0re with no manners .

Your idea of a retaliation is quoting your opponent's insults and then explain them word for word hoping you'll make some sort of a impact . To think that pitiful attempt to insult me created any formidable impact is as laughable as your IQ that is in integers. All you proved is that you text haphazardly with concoctions resembled to be protuding from your nether region, however that's appropriate than more intellect would be in your excretory organ from your celebral structure that could make the vacuum of space seem too filled .

To put it bluntly , you have failed dismally to make an impact in this flame war ,hence I advice you to contemplate virtual suicide . That would be the most intelligent decision you've ever made in ages .

Because even if you evolved every second to multiply your skill by two, your offense wouldn't even match that of a brick .

If I ever had the luck to meet up with you in reality, I would shove my hands up your assshole and pull out your brain which seems to be located in the centre of your flabby butt cheeks, and it's a big insult to mankind . You are an INSULT!

In conclusion, All your counters combined serves as evidence that you are suffering from malnutrition, due to your imbalanced diet ; You feed only on a penis instead of logic ,and that in turn makes you as useful as a virgin, the first time is great and yet the condition of which you are left in is what we brush out because you have become inferior in quality . I still think you make more sense when you are quiet man!

It's the last round son, please shock this whole site and type something intelligent . Make Daddy proud!
kingofthewatermelons

Con

Too busy with exams to make a big post but I could probably post "Vote Thashen!" here and still win. Also I can't understand $hit. Thashen knows it is faster to just let his brain directly vomit words onto the keyboard instead of putting them together in a coherent sentence, but fu*k me if I'm deciphering all that. It's like you spent most of school on a toilet. When you send a text to your wife she probably think she's being stalked by a 8 year old rapist.

Gonna end this round early here because my country has outlawed homo sexuality and Thashen is being a$s fu*ked here. I'll probably get called up by a judge this week, and they'll question me but I think they'll let me go because surprise: you were a fu*king pu$sy the whole time.

Fin. Thanks for the debate and to any who read it. It was fun.
Posted by Thashen 2 years ago
Thashen
This is amusing ..
Posted by kingofthewatermelons 2 years ago
kingofthewatermelons
Glad there's someone observing. My debates never get voted on.
Posted by HermanGomez95 2 years ago
HermanGomez95
No worries @kingpfthewatermelons. I've nothing against Thashen, other than the fact that I think he could use some humility. I'm
Jut here observing because these debates are entertaining. I'll definable give that to him, he's very fun to watch.
Posted by Thashen 2 years ago
Thashen
LOL! Herman is emotional man.
kingofthewatermelons
It's all in fun. Thashen probably doesn't really have sexual relations with my mother and I don't actually hold a grudge against his abortionist. Both of you are taking this too seriously. Chill
Posted by Thashen 2 years ago
Thashen
" It's always good to see Thashen lose a debate.. " You are taking this shiit to heart you gay moron lol. I'm not here to win votes hence I don't participate in silly debates . Stop following me around like a lost gay puppy .
Posted by HermanGomez95 2 years ago
HermanGomez95
It's always good to see Thashen lose a debate... In fact, save for the one concession he was fortunate to receive, I've never seen him win a debate.
Posted by Thashen 2 years ago
Thashen
Hey you kingofidiocy why do you accept my flame war challenge and shut your poeeees thereafter ? Your brain froze or what ?