I believe that Ferrari just released a new car.

Started: 10/13/2014 Category: Cars

Ferrari just unveiled its newest car in america, the Ferrari F60 America. True or false? True, and they have all sold out! I wonder if Jay Leno bought one of the first ones, because he was the first American owner of the McLaren P1. But they are limited to only 10 models, and are based off a previous car's chassis, and engine, but entirely unique body styling.

My opponent has made a crucial error within the resolution. He has not justified that the resolution isn't what he's talking about. Therefore we must only assume he is trying to prove the resolution: that he believes Ferrari just released a new car.
But what does "Believe" mean?
As cited from, believe means to have confidence in the truth, the existence, or the reliability of something, although without absolute proof that one is right in doing so.
However, my opponent has absolute true proof. That news cite is only 3 days old. That's definitely "just released". The car is very new, looking quite modern and advanced. There is no way my opponent merely BELIEVES that Ferrari has "just released a new car". He KNOWS that Ferrari has released a new car.

Posted by treycars 1 year ago
there is not a new ferrari really dude come on i have no idea why your getting your info. bruhhhh
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
haha lol
Posted by Mr.Lee 2 years ago
That was a one vote win...
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
only 14 hours left. >:D
Posted by Mr.Lee 2 years ago
I think I figured that part out. Lol
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
haha, I do everything I can to troll the heck out of people.
Posted by Mr.Lee 2 years ago
You are quite the scoundrel, I'll tell you that.
Posted by Mr.Lee 2 years ago
I did not mention anywhere that the debate was about the meaning of a word, but a car.
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
that was part of the debate. What was not in the debate was you clarifying your meaning of "believe".
Posted by Mr.Lee 2 years ago
But that wasn't exactly part of the debate, and I defended my use of believe with the second definition of the source you used.
Vote Placed by kasmic 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: 9spaceking shows that belief and knowledge are not the same. Pro knows, which according to the definition provided by con eliminates the idea that he can believe. The resolution has been masterfully negated. Arguments to con.