I believe that a God exists continuation

I'll now take this seriously. I will be arguing in the favor for the resolution that a God in fact exists.

"Who or what can say who or what did begin the universe?" Contemporary science.

It makes no logical sense for anyone to assert that "absolutely nothing" could have produced that initiating bang or anything else: "something existed" and "caused that" -- producing those things that we know of as having a beginning.

There was a "beginning of things",
There was an outline of "from-simple-to-complex-development" in the creation of earth and life in a Genesis account of creation.
Explains our universe far "in advance of humanity having theories/developed or technology" to try to form such concepts and verify scientific assertions. For instance, the Bible says:
"He stretches out the north [a direction] over 'empty' space, and 'hangs the earth on nothing'." (Job 26:7)
How would the writer four thousand years in the past (2000BC)[1] have known that the Earth is "suspended on nothing" -- not attached to anything, but mountains were called pillars of heaven in the poetry of Job 26:11, "The pillars of heaven tremble and are astonished at His threatening.", ie: mountains "tremble and are astonished" (a poetic phrase).

"Who or what can say who or what did begin the universe?"

Whoever or whatever "began the universe." Unless somebody has the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid[1], including the belief that a God intrinsically exists.

"It makes no logical sense for anyone to assert that "absolutely nothing" could have produced that initiating bang or anything else"

Definitely. I do not believe that (cosmology) the theory that the universe originated sometime between 10 billion and 20 billion years ago from the cataclysmic explosion of a small volume of matter at extremely high density and temperature[2] is true. However, the assertion that "The Universe is eternal" as opposed to "An omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent God is eternal" are equally absurd, for both had no cause.

So, while (in Christianity and other monotheistic religions) the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being[3] could possibly be eternal, then the power derived from the utilization of physical or chemical resources, esp. to provide light and heat or to work machines and the physical substance in general, as distinct from mind and spirit; (in physics) that which occupies space and possesses rest mass, esp. as distinct from energy could definitely be eternal. Same with the Universe.

"There was a "beginning of things""

Including God? In that case, he is no longer "God".

Some of our countries and cities and towns are sophisticated, for how we as human beings, evolved and have almost full knowledge (Facts, information, and skills acquired by a person through experience or education; the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject) about Earth (Its interior is mutually exclusive) without God's intervention (Unless the word of God is true).

The Bible has not been confirmed as true or false yet. Therefore, you can not derive arguments in particular from it.

I concede that I lose the debate. I am now officially an Atheist. You have convinced me very well.

Vote for con!

:D I feel very satisfied. Pro has officially conceded that he loses. Therefore,

Vote for Con!
Posted by supershamu 2 years ago
Lol schizophrenia debates strike again!