DIKFans
Scots_167

I believe that jesus is not our God but only messenger of God

DIKFans

Pro

According to bible and many contradictions in it.
Scots_167

Con

I accept, but I must ask are you meaning like what the Jews believe or are you stating a more Diest move. Please explain this in your Arguement please next round. Thx

Signed,
Scots
DIKFans

Pro

In Islamic view. Jews never considered jesus both as messenger or God. But we Muslim considered him only as prophet of God.
Scots_167

Con

Since well this round is wasted cause he didn't understand what I meant. He'll begin with his Arguement first next round then me.

Signed,

Scots
DIKFans

Pro

Well. Why dont you post your argument against me that you agree for jesus as your God?
Scots_167

Con

Well your suppose to go first smart one you know what this debate is horrible if you really want to debate this we can start another debate but i create it. So Im saying this debate is over and stop using it as a chat.

Signed,

Scots
DIKFans

Pro

I told you that from contadictions in the bible i believe that jesus was not our God. If you think He was, prove it to me
Scots_167

Con

Everyone who has seen this go see our new debate mainly due this one turned out not well on either part. So I started a new one that is more organized. So this is a nuetral debate please no voting.
DIKFans

Pro

Jesus told us here in John 17:3

John 17:3 And this is eternal life: to have knowledge of you, the only true God, and of him whom you have sent, even Jesus Christ.

Logically you cannot be God if you sent by God. Any comments?
Scots_167

Con

Scots_167 forfeited this round.
Posted by HankMG22 1 year ago
HankMG22
This is a sight for proper debating, not just arguing like children. And Con, spell your "Arguements" right.