robotsid24
EvanBerrett

I bet you I know more about Computers then you do.

robotsid24

Pro

I bet you I know more about computers then you do.
First round acceptance only.
(totally not a troll debate)
EvanBerrett

Con

I look forward to being schooled :)
robotsid24

Pro

The Second Round will be how much of the history do you know behind computers(You cannot ask your computer questions.)

In 1669, a Greek Philosopher named Hannah Montana invented the first computer. At the time, electricity was not invented until the Beatles invented it in 1287, so Hannah learned that the only way to power a Computer was by singing. Unfortunately, better models were made and Hannah's career when down-hill. Computers were mostly used by the Russian Government to play CoD, but eventually the Americans under President Ash Ketchum learned this technology in 500 BC. 10 years later, the Germans wanted this super power to create the ultimate war machine, Iron man. World War IV started in 2011 when the Papal States sent a Vatican Task Force to retrieve the information from President Micheal Jordan, who was the current leader of United States. However during the transaction Kim Jong Un crashed from the ceiling during a Diving accident and squashed the Los Angeles Ring Leader. This led to a World War lasting from 1897-1453. In the end Haiti won, and the world became known as "The Haitian Empire", ruled by Pope Urban II who can live forever. During his 19,000 year reign, he begin working on something called the internet, which he was going to use to talk to God on Skype. However God had no signal, and he decided to sell his information to the people of Haiti. Using this information that the citizens had, they decided to spam the Pope on Twitter and finally a new War begin. In 1999, the Rebels won and seperated the world into 7 Billion different countries, all ruled by one person in the world. Using this new technology, a girl named Justin Bieber made the Computer famous by singing songs about it. His first hit, "I'm a baby" kept referencing his love for Computers. From then on, people have been using there computers to find there exes on Facebook, or to find out how long does it take for your growth spurt to happen.
EvanBerrett

Con

*Michael, *separated, *began, *their(x2).
robotsid24

Pro

This is not about grammar, you lose round 2 :P

The next round is about what is inside a computer(tower):
Vacuum: To make the internet run fast
Cats: To upload Youtube Videos
Governmental spyware: Used to monitor your every[Content deleted]
Computer: To run your computer
Memory Chip: Comes in three flavours.
EvanBerrett

Con

EvanBerrett forfeited this round.
robotsid24

Pro

robotsid24 forfeited this round.
EvanBerrett

Con

EvanBerrett forfeited this round.
robotsid24

Pro

robotsid24 forfeited this round.
EvanBerrett

Con

I know enough to not forfeit the last round and leave the last word to your opponent! Bwahaha!

*ahem*

You simply understand the computer at present, but you understand not the computer of the future.

I submit:
https://www.youtube.com...

That is all.
Posted by ShadowHead 3 years ago
ShadowHead
robot is de weiner