I can Eat a Whole Watermelon Faster than you

I have sent you this debate because of your past debates that have to do with bacon.

Round 1:Acceptance
Round 2:Statement
Round 3: Rebuttal

I believe that I can devour a whole watermelon faster than you.

What is with people challenging me to things where they can eat more? So be it, I accept.

I would like to start off by saying you have started a recent debate on a similar topic so it is obvious that you are not trying to avoid them.

I will give you three reasons why I can eat a watermelon faster than you.

Reason 1) I have been in several watermelon competitions and have won several. I have never eaten a whole watermelon, but if I went on a you can say "Hunger Strike" I believe that I would be able to eat a full watermelon because of my love for the succulent fruit. If need be I would even take no time spitting out the seeds, I would eat everything with very minimal chewing, just enough so that I can swallow without chocking.

Reason 2) You seem like the person who wouldn't get messy at the dinner table to win, but I would. I would tear up the watermelon and make sure that I am constantly taking bites. I don't care where it lands on my face, just as long as I can put it in my mouth.

Reason 3) I constantly am craving sweet fruit and would never give up the chance to consume a full watermelon. Small but huge reason why I would win this challenge. Remember this is a WHOLE watermelon.

You never give a full size on this watermelon that we are eatting on how we need to consume is I could say, the watermelon I will be eatting is no bigger than that of my palm or that the watermelon I will be consuming is now been turned into his liquid form after exstensive mashing of it. Both these methods would easily beat your eatting of a "Whole Watermelon". Next time define more things dear IAlwaysLoseDebates.

I'd like to make a slight new rule: From now on everypost needs to have two facts about watermelons

China is the top Watermelon producer, and Egypt is the fith.

As you said, if that size is the case for the challenge I would win because as I said, I don't care about the outside or seeds in the watermelon. You are stating rules so I will state one. The watermelon cannot be cut/genetically altered without seeds, and you cannot use utensils to eat it.

I will say it again, "if that size is the case for the challenge I would win because as I said, I don't care about the outside or seeds in the watermelon." Plus I could take larger bites with a better outcome.

Watermelons are grown in rows of fertilized sand.

Watermelons are the cheapest fruit for its size.

I find it funny that you use what I brought up to combat me, but sadly you left something out, you forgot to take in count the number of times that I have smacked down a challenger like you in a food eating contest when this is your first one, so I am sorry to say the my superior skills in the form of that of eating the forbidden foods such as Bacon and Watermelon, that of only appeals to the higher class, succulent in design, and elegant in taste.

I have mastered the arts from that of eating and am thi only one who can only compare to that of the masterful skills of my beloved' father. So for that I am sorry Taylor my overall skill and masterful art can never be beaten' by such a fool like you. Next time you dare challenge me you better come prepared for the pain and torture I will inflict to you lifeless foodless corpse, that will be left for dead after this debate of which I destroyed your hopes and dreams.

Taylor, my dear friend, you will never compare to that of me, Overlord Lulu.

Where do Seedless Watermelons Come From ?

Seedless watermelons were invented over 50 years ago, and they have few or no seeds. When we say seeds, we are talking about mature seeds, the black ones. Oftentimes, the white seed coats where a seed did not mature are assumed to be seeds. But this isnt the case! They are perfectly safe to swallow while eating, and dont worry - no seeds will grow in your stomach.
Posted by Relativist 2 years ago
9space king debates are more useless. One of it was a spam that is removed by customer support.
Posted by IAlwaysLoseDebates 2 years ago
Well, on this site there can be debates on a topic such as this, what type of dog is more dangerous, or if sea cows play a role in the ecosystem. We can debate on any subject we wish. So you shouldnt be putting negative comments in our debate if you have no affirmative reason why except your opinion.
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
this is a dumb debate.
Vote Placed by Relativist 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: ... Arguments was equal. I finally detected cons mistake in terms of s&g, that is semantics and spelling. Con accused pro of semantics by saying that pro needs to define things more whereas the resolution clearly state " I can eat whole watermelon" not DRINK. The use of semantics justify the s&g point. Not only that, con what does this mean? "...been turned into HIS liquid form after exstensive mashing of it.". This justify 1 additional point for pro as semantics is a misconduct, but I'll be using both as a thrust for s and g vote justification.Sidenote: what are you both? Best friends? U 2 seem to debate a lot. Alas, I take my this weird personal debate.....