Thashen
Jedi4

I can and I will out insult anyone - Flame war.

Thashen

Thashen

Pro

I'm going to insert my steel cap far up your asss, it will eventually protrude out of your ears, until you seek refuge under your mothers dress , to the amusement of all possible readers of this flame war .

Son, I'm going to smash you into oblivion, leaving you conflagrated into nothing but dust and ash to trample on, because you're an arsehole with sh1tty brains . Your " intelligence " peaks below that of a domestic turkey, which happens to be the dumbest animal to ever roam planet earth .

And, perhaps the best way to lure everyone into a belief that you have a proper brain is if you bash your head against a pavement, till you grow a lump which will make people to actually think you've got SOMETHING in your skull .

And, so if you would like a size ten boot shoved up your anus ,accept this challenge . However, I will not put up with pathetic rants, like my previous opponent . Either type something worth reading or simply crawl back to the vagina that vomited you out, and play with other embryos stuck inside your mothers hole .

Retaliate as you have already accepted .
Jedi4

Con

Look here you're an idiot. Why? Who the f*ck goes on DDo to make an insult debate? Are you 12? Your avatar is a dry meme (not a dank one). An insult debate is stupid prima facie you dont even know the other person, dipsh1t. Here's a real dank meme

Thashen

Pro

" Who the f*ck goes on DDo to make an insult debate? Are you 12? Your avatar
is a dry meme (not a dank one). " Not 20 minutes in this flame war and you are already complaining like a horny wh0re on tik . This only reveals how many times your asssshole had swallowed a penis in an attempt to tickle your g spot which was your anus in this case .

What the fuhk makes you think you have what it takes to make it through a diatribe with me when in fact you lack the factors to diss battle, you're a fuhking small laaity as well, widely recognized as a fuhking imbecile with no balls to battle without biitching and moaning.

Let's put things straight here, you'll get your asss lambasted over and above predilection because you only type shiit that doesn't abide with this skirmish since you are digging nonsense from history books you don't have anything else in your anhydrous head . It's drier than the pusssssy of the anthropomorphic simian you call a mother laaity .

I'm sure you cracked your keyboard whilst typing your latter post because you didn't have the slightest computation to what to type cause that little pimple you refer to as a head is out of ideas.

Lol,you'll naturally will go on painting this picture of yourself as you struggle and juggle your retort to hang on a thread, just to survive this ordeal !

Now give me an appropriate counter and stop sitting with your brain, and reasoning with your anus, you piece of sh1t .
Jedi4

Con

Jedi4 forfeited this round.
Thashen

Pro

The moron forfeited .
Jedi4

Con

Jedi4 forfeited this round.
Thashen

Pro

Moron forfeited again .
Jedi4

Con

Jedi4 forfeited this round.
Thashen

Pro

Thashen forfeited this round.
Jedi4

Con

Jedi4 forfeited this round.
Posted by Rami 1 year ago
Rami
Flame war?
Vote Placed by Blazzered 1 year ago
Blazzered
ThashenJedi4Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Both had childish and immature conduct, both had terrible grammar, Con forfeited giving the win to Pro on arguments, neither gave sources.