shaduwarsenaal
lord_megatron

I can be really weird and confusing: More then you would think.

shaduwarsenaal

shaduwarsenaal

Pro

I hereby state that I am the best at what I do- annoy the hell out of people, confuse them, a profess to be totally weird when I want. If anyone wants to, say otherwise, well- it isn't over till the giraffe sings.
1. This This debate will prove you are better then me at what I do.
2. All swearing is prohibited unless in another language.
lord_megatron

Con

First point has wrong grammar and doesn't make sense.
You can't annoy me, maybe in real life but not when I am on this computer. Do your best
shaduwarsenaal

Pro

Ever did I claim to make sense! O, on the contrary, lad. Oh, by the way, did you know dogs say woof, with their cute little snouts. But, before we start this, let me ask you: What did the peacock say to the antelope? Do you know, short fella. Nothing, it just stood their and said absolutely nothing. So they put the peacock on trial. I doubt many spring chickens like yourself know of this ordeal. Well, wah, wah, wah. the duck said 'quack' and off went the peacocks head. Quack! However, cows still say 'Moo'! Hmm, I am hungry, aren't you. I wonder what your girlfriend had for lunch. Maybe you can take her out for a chicken salad later. By the way, when are going to pay me that dollar you owe me? Send me a check, sometime or I will put the book on you. A dollar, per favor, just a dollar is all I need. Without further adue, on we go. T:hen the cow said: 'I want to moo around like a little cow.' Now, he did not really tell me that but I am just lip reading which is very hard to do when it is chewing cud. And a word to the wise: Do not try to interview a goat when it is charging you. You should grateful I am telling you this helpful information. I am full of helpful tidbits that make everyday life easier like "Always have a ready floss stick when eating." and "Never throw a duck when is already agitated." Well, until next time, Doei. That is Dutch you know.
lord_megatron

Con

What is this? Tell me all the characters is this a story or something?
shaduwarsenaal

Pro

Um, I guess. If you want to see it as that you can. Um, a, I guess, I do not know, possibly. Sure, if you want it to be. Excuse me, but dogs say woof and moo. Have you met a mountain lion. May I ask you? What did you eat for lunch and why? How is your girlfriend, by the way?
lord_megatron

Con

I don't have a girl friend yet. Lord_Megatron doesn't have one either.
No, I have not met a mountain lion.
I ate food cause I need to survive.
shaduwarsenaal

Pro

Is that what you think? Well, everyone is entitled to an opinion. Did you know dogs have earlobes? I am deeply sorry you have not met a mountain lion.
lord_megatron

Con

lord_megatron forfeited this round.
shaduwarsenaal

Pro

Forfeit. You forfeited? How could you possibly forfeit this?! O my gosh. I am like perplexed. You just had to forfeit this round. You were probably like "Eh, a yeah, quack, mesa gonna forfeit this one little round. Do you actually think you can get away with this. I will sue you.- Is that okay?
Na, I am just joking. Because I know you had a good reason. Neine? By the way, I found a perfect girl for you. Please respond.
lord_megatron

Con

lord_megatron forfeited this round.
Posted by lord_megatron 2 years ago
lord_megatron
ha it seems I am better
Vote Placed by Diqiucun_Cunmin 2 years ago
Diqiucun_Cunmin
shaduwarsenaallord_megatronTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con FF, so conduct to Pro. Pro had relatively poor S&G, but I left a tied vote because of the nature of the debate. Pro was clearly far more weird and confusing than Con, who remained sane throughout the debate, so arguments to Pro.