yay842
RationaIMadman

I can blow your mind (figuratively).

yay842

yay842

Pro

The first round is to accept this challenge. You must make up a story and in the end, it will blow your mind, figuratively speaking. You can't copy nigahiga when he blew your minds.
RationaIMadman

Con

The definition of mind for the sake of this debate shall be penis (figuratively).
yay842

Pro

I'll start by blowing your minds literally. If I do blow your minds literally because you have read this, I would've blown your minds figuratively. Since your minds would've been blown literally because I blew your minds figuratively, then I literally blew your minds in the same mindset that I blew your minds figuratively. Using similar means, if I were to literally say something, I would've figuratively said something. This works because I am literally saying something by using figurative language. I can use figurative language to literally say it. Case in point, if you were to literally do accomplish an action by an means, then you would've also accomplished that action by figurative means since you've done it literally. Similar to the commutative property in used in math, if figuratively=a and literally=b, and a=b, then b=a, since I've proved that a=b. To summarize, if you figuratively mean something, then you literally meant something, but you can also literally mean something by being figurative.
RationaIMadman

Con

RationaIMadman forfeited this round.
Posted by Sitara 3 years ago
Sitara
You want me to tell you a story?
Vote Placed by Mikal 3 years ago
Mikal
yay842RationaIMadmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff