Fx-82ZAPLUS
HRSuperior

I can out insult anyone via flame war- part 5

Fx-82ZAPLUS

Pro

Religion, Homosexuality, Abortion ,Poetry ,Music , Ghosts and Aliens etc .. all irksome and redundant hence I challenge my potential opponent to a heated flame war where I will put my craft on display .

Rules :
My opponent should be male and creative . Do not accept this challenge if you flunk to distinguish between an actual debate and a flame war ,ok ?

The flame war should be judged mostly on humor not Grammar.

Let the game begin!
HRSuperior

Con

All right you scrub, I'm ready. I am the edgiest person alive and nobody could beat me in a flame war. I AM THE GOD OF INTERNET RAGE. Hit me with the best you got, you cis male. I aint expecting much.
Fx-82ZAPLUS

Pro

HRSuperior's tying to lure the audience into a misguided belief that he's got any shred of a backbone to stand up against the vicious assault that he's undoubtedly going to receive from me . Unfortunately even your gay lover who's currently cupping your huge tiits just so they wouldn't slap against your face and make it more malformed than it already is knows you're at a receiving end and definitely not a match for me and this fantasy driven retort of you being the " edgiest person alive " is simply a fallacy which you seek solace from to avoid embracing the fact that you're just as much of a formidable opponent as a legless man at a kickboxing contest and the sad fact which you're compelled to swallow wholeheartedly is that you'd remain just that until . .. well forever . I mean even your very tombstone will have these words inscribed on it " Here lies a shxtstain that a toilet boil couldn't flush successfully straight into the sewage where it belogs" .
HRSuperior

Con

Your half-hearted insults just scream "look at me I can word good!" You nine year olds think you are so tough, so you just throw insults at random people and hope that you look cool. WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU STILL CANT SLEEP WITHOUT THE LIGHTS ON. STOP TRYING TO BE COOL. You goddamn little punks need a good spanking with a wooden spoon. I am sick of all your cliche poop insults that would probably offend a mentally disabled dog, but not much else. Poking fun at amputees? Bravo, you have gone so low to the point of using a legless man as a weapon against me. You are the kind of person Filthy Frank would make fun at every opportunity. A cringey, premature "big man" like you should be crying away your insecurities in an isolation ward, away from the rest of civilization. Your death will be the greatest achievement of the 21st century. For decades people will spit on your grave, and the ground you have walked on will be bleached to the point of erosion. Take your worthless insults and feed them to lame trolls as bad as you.
Fx-82ZAPLUS

Pro

It's quite pathetic to witness you confused over what to type in your fruitless efforts to try and insult me ,a job you're failing with a distinction. My latter retort stand as a perfect example that I'm far more superior than you'd ever be to anyone or anything including that unflushed sack of shxt resting against the wall of your toilet bowl . I'm ripping you limb to limb with ease to the delight of the audience who are standing on the side line awaiting for the date of your funeral since they all can see that I'm wrestling a dying donkey . I am not poking fun at amputees, that was something I used to explain how much of a weakling you are in comparison to me , HRSuperior . We both can see that was your sneaky way of trying to hoodwink the audience into feeling sorry for you and consequently voting for you . Perhaps that's the reason why you're under the wrong impression that your nipple sized brain has the flexibility and pliability to allow you to do something as simple as thinking and that's where you are wrong because you terribly lack the intellectual prowess to ' think ' as the size of your big head does not represent the size of what is inside of it ,unfortunately. All these groaning and moaning about me being a troll evokes the point I've conveyed on the latter round that you're gay,a closet hiding gay whose asss-cheeks open side ways like the doors of phantom rolls Royce for your prince charming AngryBlogger who's cheering for you via comments ..
HRSuperior

Con

Your continued use of the word "gay" suggests many things. It suggests that you have the maturity of a 12 year old, you are intolerant and you are trying to hide your own homosexuality. You are trying so hard to crush my morale but failing so miserably. You see, my morale is protected by the knowledge that you think someone insulting YOU is automatically MY ALLY. I dont normally use the word "ignorant", but for you I'll make an exception. Moving on, I know of a subreddit dedicated to people like you. Isn't that lovely? /r/iamverysmart, check it out. Perhaps you'll come across your one true love. Oh wait, who could ever love a homophobic disgusting weeaboo piece of trash like you? It is almost funny how you think you know all about my head. Little creepy, don't you think? Actually, with that disgusting use of pornographic imagery I wouldn't be surprised if you were put under arrest for stalking children. Your fantasy of being this muscular, handsome, men-magnet gladiator who likes to tear evil people like me limb to limb is laughable as well. Truth is you are and always will be a fat internet-bound forum dweller who lives in their parent's basement. No matter how many diicks you want to attract, pulling people apart will never be your forte. "Unflushed sack of shxt resting against the wall of your toilet bowl." Deary me, you must have a problem if you shlt in sacks. You should go see a doctor; I know for a fact you'll enjoy another rectum exam. While you're there get your head fixed. God knows we don't need anyone else with superiority complex infecting the internet with terrible insults and comebacks. You can "out insult anyone", huh? Well you better start trying soon, because right now you are making yourself look real stupid.
Fx-82ZAPLUS

Pro

I'm labelling you gay based on the overwhelming evidence which backs that up at my disposal and the fact that you still want to keep your sexuality under wraps isn't my problem but the least you could do to conceal that is to make an effort in doing so and not publicly flaunt your recently established romantic chapter with AngryBlogger and then expect that to go unnoticed . Perchance if you were surrounded by a horde of people who possesses the same eyesight as Stevie Wonder then you'd have gone ahead and banked on that longshot . But since that isn't entirely the case I personally suggest that you start coming to terms with the established fact that you're Blogger's bxtch . And If you are not gay like you claim, how do you explain the smudge lipstick that your mouth scrapped off of AngryBlogger ? Is that your lame excuse along the lines that you tripped and landed on his lips and that's how the contact between you two came about? Right then if we're to pretend to believe you and give you the benefit of the doubt that indeed such is the case, would that make your knotted panties disentangle themselves and restore your emotional placcidity? Because the fact that I was brazen enough to air out your dirty laundry seems to have wholly subtracted the joy and compuse you once had before you accepted this flame war challenge hence you're throwing a load of tantrums all over the place as if your clandestine homosexuality wasn't eventually going to be debunked for people to know about it. Face it, HRSuperiority no matter how many times you deny being phucked in your orifice by AngryBlogger it won't reduce the fingerprints of his hands which are visibly engraved accross the base of your wiggly and jiggly rump because right there is indicative of the many times he slapped your a$$#sss..
HRSuperior

Con

First off, what is wrong with you? I've seen fanfictions with less obsessive porn than your arguments. You seem to put a lot of time into describing homosexual intercourse. I'm assuming it's from experience. Secondly, why drag AngryBlogger into this? Are you so butthurt over criticism that you'll go out of your way to make every person who insulted you feel violated? If you violate people online for that reason then I'll have to conclude that you violate people in real life for similar reasons. Like I said before, I wouldn't be surprised if you stalked and molested kids. I'm confused about your obsession with me, actually. First you analyzed the inside of my head then you wrote a gay fan fiction of me. I'll be honest, I feel that I have my own little cancerous fan base going, with you being the only member. They say keep your friends close but your enemies closer. That isn't code for "grope your enemies and become a creepy serial child molester". You know, before this I had high expectations of you. I thought you would put actual effort into this. But alas, all big headed arrogant twits who self diagnose themselves with "sickburnitis" seem to have a severe lack in... in everything, really. Look at yourself. It's clear you have no self respect. It's clear you have low intelligence. It's clear you can't form sentences properly. The only thing you don't lack in is insecurity. What kind of a name is Fx-82ZAPLUS anyway? Sounds like some sort of annoying spam thing sent via apple texting which clears your device's memory or something. In other words, it sounds like a lame mainstream hack which Facebook girls use to be "quirky". I could have a seizure on my keyboard and come up with a better name than that. I also have to say that sensitivity seems irrelevant to you. You are a misogynistic, racist, homophobic, white-trash weeaboo who can't seem to take any form of beating whatsoever. You are the result of preventing human extinction.
Fx-82ZAPLUS

Pro

I have nothing against homosexual people I just happen to be very crafty when it comes down to gay insults so labelling me as a misogynistic homophobic ' white trash ' is superfluous . I'm dragging Angryblogger into this diatribe to convey the fact that his job here is to hold your hand as if you two are walking down the aisle and cheer your stupidity all the way to infinity . I personally have no problem with that,I mean after all it's your own @$$$ that he's going to phuck at the end of the day and I'll still be able to sit without wearing an expression of feeling pain on my face and more so be able to walk without the aid of a walking stick . The moral of this story is that it's your body,you can do whatever you please with it, and sadly you are not doing any justice to sweep the allegation that your face is being slapped under the mat which mind you is the same thing your knees horizontally kneel upon when you're giving Angryblogger a bl*w job. What's difficult in wrapping your empty head around the simple fact that you're inferior to me intellectually and everything that's held in high regard? It's quite pitiful and painful to witness you explore every bit of avenue you have at your disposal even if it means making a monkey out of yourself by typing nonsense aimed at portraying your dire need in how you aspire to be seen as impregnable . The truth is you are a weak doos and that's the one thing that's solidified and coagmented with concrete come rain or storm you will forever remain a doos so your efforts to write a different story contrary to the one you read above is fruitless and an exercise in futility . Well, I've shown you time and time again during the course of this assss whopping that you're currently receiving that you're no match for me and perhaps the day that the tables would turn and i'd finally view you as a formidable opponent would be the day the sun rises in Kanye ' west ' and set in EAST!

This was fun. Peace .
HRSuperior

Con

You seem to have no real leverage against me. Walking down the aisle with angry blogger? I didn't even reply to them. Just goes to show people type whatever the hell comes into their mind while claiming to be intellectually superior. Again, you still keep up with the gay porn. I'm not sure if it's a fetish or not but either way it shows that you are a disgusting human being. You constantly spew "insults" (if you could call them that) about my stupidity while failing to realize your own mental problems that hurt the heads of people who you tried to offend. You want to be accepting towards the gay community? Tough, because no matter how hard you try you will never accept anybody and nobody will ever accept you. Your "insults" revolve around nothing but primal instinct, almost like a keyboard-bashing ape locked away in some lab somewhere. While we have mutually agreed that you have superiority complex, it still makes me laugh when I see that you think you have walked away victorious. Maybe that's why you think you can out-insult anyone: you can't accept loss. Skim reading my writing gets you nowt, if you really believed in your high intelligence you would actually take the time to PROPERLY READ. Or is that a limitation of your so-called IQ? I especially enjoyed reading your comments, though. Trying to make my parts seem terrible by using douchebaggy words like "bruh". Like I said before you can't accept anything. So if I described you as how you are (a self-centered trashposting homophobic douchebag) you would just put your oversized nose in the air and deny everything with no explanation. "I'm not homophobic. I'm not obsessed. I'm smart. I'm not a fedorafag. I don't right fanfic porn. I don't this, I don't that," It sickening how much in denial you are. Now say in some alternate reality you could truly crush an opponent. Would that change you as a human? No. Because people like you cannot change. People like you always live in an insecure bubble rocking back and forth next to the bathroom mirror while going on the internet and acting like a KeWL kId by disagreeing with every opinion and insulting anyone at any chance. You are the person who plagues social networks with edgy messages. You are the neckbeard with a leather fedora on dating sites. You are the self proclaimed scientist who spends time sneering at people on yahoo answers. You have such a strong feeling that the galaxy revolves around you our sun would be jealous. You may complain about my imperfections, but I think it is past time that you look at yourself.

No hard feelings, mate. Good game.
Posted by bruh99 1 year ago
bruh99
you are a dumbass
Posted by HRSuperior 1 year ago
HRSuperior
I'm starting to think you actually have superiority complex.
Posted by HRSuperior 1 year ago
HRSuperior
That was unnecessarily disgusting "bruh"
Posted by Fx-82ZAPLUS 1 year ago
Fx-82ZAPLUS
That was a boring comeback bruh .
Posted by HRSuperior 1 year ago
HRSuperior
I'm impressed, but not impressed enough.
Posted by Fx-82ZAPLUS 1 year ago
Fx-82ZAPLUS
Punch harder this time around. Keep complaints to a minimum.
Posted by HRSuperior 1 year ago
HRSuperior
Years of training has prepared me for this flame war
Posted by AngryBlogger 1 year ago
AngryBlogger
YOU PLAY BALL LIKE A GIRL. h
Posted by Fx-82ZAPLUS 1 year ago
Fx-82ZAPLUS
Accept .
Posted by Torton 1 year ago
Torton
Where are the other four parts?