mistavega
Itsallovernow

I can out insult anyone, via flame war

mistavega

Pro

I possess a mastery in the fine craft of crap talking. I can out insult anyone, there is indeed no man who can withstand my relentless barrage of words that attack the soul like how a rusty jagged edged dagger stabs a heart. I'm like flee ridden psychopathic rabie infested wolverine that just wants to devour and destroy any form of contention.

How can I make such claims? Instead of a sissyfied debate that men with manginas oftentimes engage in, I challenge con to a verbal flame war where I will put my craft on display.

Be for warned, I'm not responsible legally for any emotional or mental instability that may result from my vicious verbal assaults. Many of my opponents are often left in a state of extreme lifelong debilitating anxiety. Enter at your own peril and prepare yourself.

if you're scared go to church. If you're an atheist take some Xanax.

There is but one rule:

Post a real life facebook, or myspace with a substantial amount of pictures, and information about yourself so I can get some fuel for my neurotransmitters and begin the onslaught of your character.

Heres mines: http://www.facebook.com...

Let the games begin.
Itsallovernow

Con

http://www.facebook.com...

My opponent fails to realize that a star on the side of his head is far more flamboyant than anything I've ever done. His relationship status, "it's complicated" demonstrates his ineptitude to even have a normal relationship because he clearly doesn't pack enough heat to have women crawling at his knees. Unlike me, and I'm gay! Some may think the star on the side of his head means he's got his head in the clouds, when I think it's because he's got it up his @$$. He's a cocky mother-*ucker, I'll give him that, but let's look at this logically, how can he be a dick and stuck up his own @$$ and not be gay?

He also says he possess a mastery of crap talking. That's because he's so full of $hit that it pours out of his mouth. I can almost bet my life, as the value of it diminishes by every word I partake in his crappy "flame(r)" war, that he'll try to bag on me for being gay. Yeah, I'm gay, but I'd never do you. It takes a real man to take it like a man, and you're just too much of a *ussy for a gay man like me.

My loser opponent says, "I'm like flee ridden psychopathic rabie infested wolverine..."

....? I thought we were supposed to insult our opponent? Maybe they shaved that star too far into your thick skull. Perhaps to get rid of those fleas?

=VOTE CON=
mistavega

Pro

Firstly how dare you try to question the validity of my manhood. If I ever see you in RL I'll be sure to give you a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to your delicate feminine chin lover boy and give you the discipline you need. My relationship status is only complicated because the Vegster maintains an extraordinary extravagant lifestyle, that in the words of masta bis is "an unpardonable breach of confidence for me to reveal." Indeed good sir my swagger is unprecedented and unparallelled. I pretty much got chicks lined up with their mouths open on all fours in abc order, single filed lines stretched out a quarter mile long ready to take down Mista V's smokin' hot pipe, or rather gargantuan man-meat. I'm far from cocky because I actually have a narcissist complex, but its been evaluated, verified and determined to be substantially justified. The Dr agreed no treatment was necessary. Enough about me though, I'll write my autobiography later which will is certainly be best seller and catapault my income into the million dollar bracket.

Narcissism: http://www.grandiosity.org...

I'm sorry about ragging on your delicate feminism prince charming, but I just thought if you could take a D**K you could surely take a joke. Look man the Vegster is actually a tender loving compassionate soul, so for the time being instead of ragging on your homo erotic fudge packing pleasures, I'll concede to your family members instead. Lets start off with your obnoxious sister that you're parading around in your compilation of pictures, like shes supposed to be America's next top model when that's obviously far from the case. I'd like to point out this picture, which made me burst out with laughter upon examination: "http://www.debate.org...; Wow dude, just wow. That's a photogenic moment, really? The chick looks like you captured a wild crack addicted methhead and stuck her in a nice dress. Also the poor girl if she had black hair, would look EXACTLY like that chick from the ring "http://img.photobucket.com...; As for your mother I actually don't have anything bad to say about her, because honestly shes a hot milf that would make a great addition to Mista's 2010 draft team. I just hope she doesn't have a gag reflex or she wont qualify for the roster. Tell your mother Papi Vegster says hi.

Back to you, but damn where do I start? Do I start off with the fact that you're missing a couple of chromosomes which makes you a irrevocable homo erotic beefsickle lover with aspirations to be a pop icon amongst the entire gay community? Or maybe I should mention the fact that you're a corny brainwashed tool in the JROTC program? I can't believe you would even have the audacity to brag about that, you get more sighs then a waste line son. You're the Chaplin of your battalion too? Congrats bro that's a merit of the same equivalence of wining a medal in the special Olympics. Lastly I'd just like to briefly mention the fact that you listen to Nickel Back and Evescence, which does nothing but further elaborates your epic cornyness.

That's it. I'd like to urge a CON vote too. Kids going to need all the help he can get.

VOTE CON
Itsallovernow

Con

"If I ever see you in RL I'll be sure to give you...the discipline you need." No thanks, I'm not into S&M.

I love how PRO feels the need to validate his complicated relationship just like he has to validate his 0 dollar income to get his welfare check so he can "live the vegster's extravagent lifestyle.". You look like a hoodrat with that star etched on the side of your head and a ghetto fab lifestyle doesn't qualify as extravagent and nicknaming yourself just makes you look stupid. If you live up to your "master $hit talking" instead of just $hit talking, you wouldn't need to empower yourself. It's just like a ghetto straightman like you to try to demonstrate their dominence with self-acclaimed supirority, always trying to one-up the working man. And you only etch things on your head because you think it looks cool when it makes you look like more of a queer than me!

You say on your profile that you're PRO enviornment and CON patriotism. You remind me of those creepy f*cked up little gothic, anarchist kids at my school who pretend they are things they are not because they know their real lives are $hit, which is exactly what you're doing.

And you're relationship status is complicated because your blow-up doll isn't a real woman.

If you do become a million-dollar writer, you'll be the next Dr. Seuss because you make up your own words and phrases that are just *uckin' stupid.

According to yours source, "narcissistic personality disorder may be related to defenses against shame." I'm sure you're shame is justfied, you heterosexual loser.

I don't play games. Don't joke, say what you mean, and that's what I meant by you being a *ussy. Be real, and stright up like you claim to be you gothic, narcissistic poser. "(Your sister) looks like you captured a wild crack addicted methhead and stuck her in a nice dress." I'll have you know, she happens to be a very respectable stripper. If by respectable you mean slutty. My mother's a stripper too, and I told her about you. She got all excited like she always does, because she is a skank who will do anyone. I showed her your picture, but I don't think she'll qualify for your "team", because she vomited all over the floor when I showed her your picture.

For the record, I'm not gay because I'm missing chromosomes, I'm gay because dick is the best thing to enter my life since that Matchbox car I stuck up my @$$ in the 4th grade. And I'm not brainwashed by the JROTC program, I'm in it because there's a lot of muscley, sweaty pieces of man mean that obey my every command. Why? Because I earned my supiriority instead of being a leech on society like you. I'm doing something with my life and I'm going to the MEPS tomorrow.

Having a faith and helping people as the Chaplin, I can not lie, has been an experience that God has blessed me with. You say it's about an award that is equal to a Special Olympic award. I'll have you know our JROTC unit has operated the Special Olympics at my school for several years and this year I am conducting it based on my supiror leadership and track record. And those kids you can't talk crap about. Last year they went out in the rain and freezing weather just to show their parents that, even though they are disabled, they can put forth effort and be recognized, which is more than you will ever do with your life. Those kids have my utmost respect, and they have a larger disability than your narcissism.

I would like to point out now that my opponent's narcissism is brought about because he's a failure and disappointment at home. His poor spelling and grammar indicates the same for school. So to deny himself the knowledge, he willingly debilitates himself with a mental illness whose only objective in life is to be a tree-hugger because he can't stand people and leads him to be an anarchist extremist who terrorizes mentally retarded kids.

I can't wait to get into the military, because I'll be shooting extremists like you in the head, and your face will be on every single one's that I see.

Oh and you're lying about your penis. My drag queen friend told me, and he said that you should get yourself checked. Yeah, you can't hide your bicuriousity with anyone in the gay community. We're like a rainbow blanket across America, wrapping it up nice and snug with warm tender kisses, but you don't get any. Why? Because you're gay, even to gay people.

-+=VOTE CON=+-
mistavega

Pro

I love how PRO feels the need to validate his complicated relationship just like he has to validate his 0 dollar income to get his welfare check so he can "live the vegster's extravagent lifestyle."

http://img832.imageshack.us...

I must have a lot of children! They must of gave me a penny for every sperm cell.

Here's some objective validation twinkle toes. I must be the first welfare recipient in history to get welfare and not have any off springs, besides my genetic ones that I'm about to load on your mothers and sisters face(via pump action trouser snake) when I take 2% of that "0 dollar income" so they can come pay the Vegster a visit. A 2% margin of 2,400 is the going rate for cheap trailer trash, right? Oh wait I still think I'm being a bit too gracious. Your inability to understand the most fundamental obvious aspects of the welfare system demonstrates your life's inexperience as an adolescent pubescent. Especially since welfare has been around since the 1930's and is well nationally known, like the properties of Kim Kardashian's fat bulging a$$ in skin tight polyester pants. Oh before you get flattered I didn't take that picture of money for you. That was Saturday nights strip club money that I happened to take a shot of. It's more of a testament to the fact that I support independent young college students by helping them pay their tuition, yes I do good in my community. Coincidentally I thought it would be ok to upload it since it would negate your spontaneous welfare tirade. I hope you don't mind my messy bed I spent the majority of that day fornicating.

"I don't play games. Don't joke, say what you mean, and that's what I meant by you being a *ussy. Be real, and stright up like you claim to be you gothic, narcissistic poser."
"leads him to be an anarchist extremist who terrorizes mentally retarded kids."

You got me there bro. I'm an anarchist extremist who likes to terrorize little retarded kids which is the very reason why I instigated this debate to terrorize a retarded kid. You're starting to sound tough though I guess I better watch what I say. I don't want to get scratched with lean nails and my hair pulled! But hay man, you want me to be realistic, right? Alright I'll cut the BS and get to some truth.

Truth 1: If your mother is a slut and your sisters a stripper than obviously she must have very poor parenting skills, I mean just look how you turned out. She raised a cock buffing flamboyant gaynard who thinks parading around shirtless in rainbow colored paint is the coolest thing next to polar bear vagina. That's not even mentioning the fact that you've confessed to shoving inanimate objects up your rectum since a very young age. You obviously seem very psychologically disturbed, but you know what it's not your fault, I blame your whorish mother. Given your environmental factors I think its safe to say you being a welfare recipient is far more logically plausible than me.

Truth 2: You're 18 years old, wtf do you know about working? You might of held down a sh**ty part-time taco bell job or something, but you have no idea of what it's actually like living outside the confines of your mothers tits, where shes not there to wipe your abused gaping a$$hole, or spoon feed you at the dinner room kitchen table on top of your high chair. You're trying to preach about working class individuals without actually being a working class individual. On top of that you're actually preaching to a working class person(me) who has done tons of different types of work, blue collar and white collar. Dude you were playing with the foreskin on your baby penis well I was putting in 10hr night shifts damn near Monday through Saturday of tough none stop production work to help pay my way through school. You have no idea of what it actually means to work and your only accolades you have are a f****ng asvab test and a couple of useless merits on your retarded JROTC uniform that your corny brainwashed a$$ seems to be so proud of.

Truth 3: You can't brag about potential because all humans are fundamentally born with potential with the exception of those retarded special Olympic JROTC kids you march in the cold with. I'm sure you have superior leadership over them, your mother must be so proud.

Truth 4: I'm the epitome of awesomeness and I'm hung like a wild mammoth.

CONCLUSION: I still would like to urge a CON VOTE. Not for con himself, nore me, but for the little retarded kids across the nation who don't have a voice in this matter. Those kids need a hero and Con is the poster boy for the mentally handicapped across the nation! Those kids recognize con as one of their own, fortunately for con he's a couple of IQ points ahead of them so he has the ability to communicate with at least an 8 year olds interpretation of logic. Vote CoN !
Itsallovernow

Con

Nice money wad. I guess being a thief comes with being a minority, and puberty ends at 18 for men. If you weren't busy failing at school and at life, you'd know that. I could give a *hit less how many f*ked up kids you have. I bet a lot of them at the Special Olympics are yours. A desire to have a rediculous amount of kids just proves how stupid you are. I can blow my load over all the guys I want and never have to worry about 'another hungry mouth to feed' unless they want me to blow my load in them too.

And you're a Latino Jahova's Witness? That makes about as much sense as my mother and sister stopping stripping. According to your f*cked up religion, if you associate with "worldly people" or become one, you can only speak to other Witnesses at the Kingdom Hall. I bet you've just screwed your religion up by being a cocky arrogant pr*ck and now you're shunned and hated by over 7 million people, so don't say you're well liked and super cool. Your a di*khead idiot who likes to draw sissy stars on themselves and pretend moral and spiritual salvation and justify it using God just like those nutter Muslamic losers when all you do is try to boast about how you're better than everyone else when you know deep inside you're full of sh*t stains and french fries.

And I don't mind your messy bed, because I fucked my boyfriend in that bed before you. Hope our cum smells nice on you. Maybe you can style your hair another awkward way, Ben Stiller (There's Something About Mary).

"You got me there bro...I'll cut the BS and get to some truth." You're dam skippy you will. And I'm not your bro, I am your *itchmaster, you little *ucked up *ockweasel.

You said, "She raised a cock buffing flamboyant gaynard who thinks parading around shirtless in rainbow colored paint is the coolest thing next to polar bear vagina." Yeah, she did. How would the truth offend me? Get creative you minority *uck or I'll have your Latino a$$ deported.

And yeah, I love shoving things up my butt. I'm gay. WHY WOULD THIS BOTHER ME?

You're an idiot. 1) I live independently and on my own 2) I work front desk at the Holiday Inn (coat and tie) 3) You obviously can't read, because it's on my Facebook and you're making things up. If you're going to do that, make sure it's not going against a real fact or you look like a real @$$

According to my past mental evals, I had the potential for violence. The school was very interested in that.

To your Truth 4: You're an idiot and you're not following your own debate you ADD *uck.

VOTE CON

(PS Way to cover for yourself once you saw your mistake in the comments section. You don't even know who you are!)

(PS PS It's hard to have a million dollar income bracket when you're stuck in the 30-50k one, dips*it)

(http://wiki.answers.com...'s_Witnesses_are_there_in_the_whole_world)
(http://www.towerwatch.com...)
Posted by mistavega 5 years ago
mistavega
Yawn. I really need to unsubscribe from the mailing list. Reading banal rambling diatribes from people who don't understand the concepts of irony or entertainment is the epitome of mundane.

It's the kid with the constant stream of cogent remarks,

mista verbose v.
Posted by 16kadams 5 years ago
16kadams
is it me or does pro say vote con
Posted by Poltergeist 5 years ago
Poltergeist
"Those who are truly dangerous never appear that way" You make a lot of huge boasts but where I come from if you gave insults like that you would be torn apart with words in seconds. Do yourself a favor, get a haircut, work at a prison for two years, then sh*t talk. I doubt you could do any psychological damage with "yo mamma jokes".
Posted by ilovedebate 6 years ago
ilovedebate
ohhhh lots of bad words
Posted by Itsallovernow 6 years ago
Itsallovernow
:) Yey! I'm winnning lol and thanks huh masta
Posted by huhmasta 6 years ago
huhmasta
"Because you're gay, even to gay people." AAWWWW SHIIITTTT
Posted by huhmasta 6 years ago
huhmasta
I don't know why, but when I read this, I imagine it being in a rap song, like Epic Rap Battles of History.
Posted by huhmasta 6 years ago
huhmasta
This is by far the funniest debate on this site.
Posted by Itsallovernow 6 years ago
Itsallovernow
And thanks, Lwerd
Posted by Itsallovernow 6 years ago
Itsallovernow
Bring it! ;)
Vote Placed by 16kadams 5 years ago
16kadams
mistavegaItsallovernowTied
Reasons for voting decision: LOL, dumb
Vote Placed by Viper-King 5 years ago
Viper-King
mistavegaItsallovernowTied
Reasons for voting decision: THE MOST POINTLESS IDIOTIC DEBATE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vote Placed by Poltergeist 5 years ago
Poltergeist
mistavegaItsallovernowTied
Reasons for voting decision: I am sorry but dude you are such a douche, con is completely justified here.
Vote Placed by NextLevelSwag 6 years ago
NextLevelSwag
mistavegaItsallovernowTied
Reasons for voting decision: lawl
Vote Placed by Phoenix_Reaper 6 years ago
Phoenix_Reaper
mistavegaItsallovernowTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con made me laugh he wins.
Vote Placed by kweef 6 years ago
kweef
mistavegaItsallovernowTied
Vote Placed by m93samman 6 years ago
m93samman
mistavegaItsallovernowTied
Reasons for voting decision: LOLWUT balancing v-bombs
Vote Placed by BlackVoid 6 years ago
BlackVoid
mistavegaItsallovernowTied
Reasons for voting decision: So many votebombers for con its ridiulous. Just trying to balance it out a bit.
Vote Placed by Kahvan 6 years ago
Kahvan
mistavegaItsallovernowTied
Vote Placed by Nihilist 6 years ago
Nihilist
mistavegaItsallovernowTied