UlteriorMotive
deathstroke212

I could definitely defeat you with Pokemon.

deathstroke212
Started: 6/9/2014 Category: Games

UlteriorMotive

Pro

Imagining Pokemon to be real, you would have to imagine a way to defeat my team of three Pokemon while avoiding being incapacitated yourself.
----------NO TIME TRAVEL-----------
The battleground would be a ranged, restricted to a forest, a beach, and ocean, 200 square meters of each (656 feet), with 20 meter (65.6 foot) cliffs on either side of the beach and two 5 meter (16 foot) island in the water.
Your goal would be to protect yourself while incapacitating me and my team of three Pokemon. Nonetheless, you cannot kill me or my Pokemon. You are the "hero" and must follow these rules. I do not have this restriction.
To counter this, you may choose up to one legendary, while I choose none.
All Pokemon are the same level, with four moves that they can learn according to the games.
You may confine any or all of your Pokemon to their pokeballs when convenient.
One mega stone may be used.
You must state your three Pokemon as I would see them, species only.

My Pokemon are:
Greninja
Gyarados
Arcanine
deathstroke212

Con

I accept your terms.
My pokemon are the following:
Dragonite
Rayquaza
Elektross
Our arena is on two 5 meter islands in the water.
State your moves and I will counter accordingly.
UlteriorMotive

Pro

No, I believe you are mistaken. The battleground is the whole arena, not just the islands.

We begin on an island each. You see my Gyarados use Double Team, creating nine illusions. Two of them head straight up, three underwater, two make for the beach, and two go straight for you. Their fangs glow as they fly toward you. My Greninja and I get up onto my Arcanine and use Agility to break for the beach. My Greninja throws up a shield around us to protect our escape.

Oh, and one more thing. Do you think that we should ask the comments to tell us if a move is a KO, a death, or neither? Do you think anyone would respond and/or be reliable?
deathstroke212

Con

I think we should have the commenters tell us is a move is KO, a death, or neither. People will respond and it will be reliable.

I hop on my Rayquaza's back and he uses dragon pulse to eliminate all the fake Gyarados. My Dragonite flies above your pokemon in pursuit and uses the move rain. My Elektross, after the raining has started, uses thunder to electrocute the water taking out any possible Gyrados below. Your move. (Tell me where I hit the Gyarados and we will rate damage accordingly.)
UlteriorMotive

Pro

I vanish into the trees with my two Pokemon. You see multiple water shuriken (about 15-20) shoot out of the trees towards you.

My Gyarados was fleeing with me, so he takes a Dragon Pulse to the tail. The Gyarados (plural) in the water vanish, as do the rest, all hit by Dragon Pulse or Thunder. He uses double team once again, and the Gyarados (plural) scatter across the beach, moving constantly, trying to dodge any shots on them.

Note: Are we playing with Thunder counting as a big lightning bolt, or as an attack that hits everything in the sky?
deathstroke212

Con

My Rayquaza flying dodges the shuriken. He flies toward the forest and uses outrage randomly on the trees. My dragonite lands on the forest edge and uses earthquake knocking down trees and making the ground unstable. My Elektross jumps from the water above the Gyarados and uses discharge hitting all the Gyarados in a 100 meter square radius. Any Gyrados hit would be ko'd.
Your Move.
UlteriorMotive

Pro

My Gyarados uses Protect before the Discharge hits him, and I recall him as he gets to the forest. As your Rayquaza flies into range, my Greninja uses Agility to dodge the incoming damage and uses Ice Beam on your Rayquaza immediately at point blank range (100% OHKO). I then recall him to me and then release him back into the forest. He leaps from tree to tree as I also leap from tree to tree on my third Pokemon's back.
deathstroke212

Con

Rayquaza uses protect before the ice beam hits him. We fly higher and out of sight. My Elektross uses surf in the water to create a massive tidal wave that slams into the forest covering the entire forest. My dragonite then uses Thunder on the forest to KO all the pokemon in the forest. The forest would be filled with water and soaking so any pokemon that is in the forest is hit. All the forest is hit and 10 meters beyond the water feels the electrocution. (You can't use protect as it has already worn off or it was just for one move.) Gyrados is recalled so it's unaffected but your other two are hit no question. You also are threatened by drowning and electrocution.
Your Move.
UlteriorMotive

Pro

As Rayquaza flies up, my Greninja once again uses the same combo to hit Rayquaza with an Ice Beam. He keeps it focused until it hits (Realistically, by the beam and Rayquaza's size, about a second or two). I immediately recall him when it hits. I release him into the forest, and he fires an Ice Beam at your Eelektross (No OHKO). Not stopping to see if it hits, he dodges away into the forest while I speed out of the trees onto the beach, and then up the cliffside. Halfway up, I send out Gyarados, who Mega Evolves and hovers around me as I climb on my third Pokemon.

Shall we continue in a new debate? I'll challenge you.
deathstroke212

Con

deathstroke212 forfeited this round.
Posted by deathstroke212 3 years ago
deathstroke212
MY bad I forgot Elektross can't learn surf so take that last argument out. Instead of using surf he uses flamethrower to burn his side of the forest. Dragonite uses fire blast to burn his side of the forest. Instead of flying high Rayquaza burns his side of the forest and then flies high. You are being flushed towards one part of the forest.
Posted by deathstroke212 3 years ago
deathstroke212
One big thunderbolt
Posted by deathstroke212 3 years ago
deathstroke212
When you suggested the first parameters of the battle you said real life. Saying that my Rayquaza simply moved his head while firing dragon pulse to figure out which Gyrados is which and yes my rayquaza will cancel out the rain but my pokemon are trained and cooperate well everything is perfectly timed. Rain dance starts, thunder is used a second afterwards, the rain fades. The move is yours.
Posted by UlteriorMotive 3 years ago
UlteriorMotive
Wait, so your Rayquaza hits which Gyarados?

There are ten:
Two fleeing towards me
Two flying up above you
Three underwater (Thundered)
Two charging at you

Also, wouldn't your Rayquaza cancel out the rain?
Posted by ChosenWolff 3 years ago
ChosenWolff
Huh? Good luck with your battle, lol!
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 3 years ago
9spaceking
UlteriorMotivedeathstroke212Tied
Reasons for voting decision: even though con forfeited the last round, pro couldn't show himself defeating all con's pokemon within 5 rounds
Vote Placed by ANONYMOUS2282 3 years ago
ANONYMOUS2282
UlteriorMotivedeathstroke212Tied
Reasons for voting decision: i really dont care anymore