I deserve to win this debate
Debate Rounds (4)
Pro must prove that I deserve to Win this debate, while I must prove that I deserve to lose.
You deserve to win this debate because you're begging for it. Those who care enough about winning ought to be handed free wins so that your self-esteem might rise. Your credibility as a debater might not increase much, but if winning is your only goal, then cred doesn't really matter to you. To say that you deserve to win this particular debate still leaves the question of whether you actually would, so perhaps by saying, "I will win this debate" it would increase the likelihood that you will, in fact, win. But, the topic title has already been decided, so we will see if my thinking you deserve a win, would actually bring about that very thing.
Reasons why I should Lose this debate
1) Remember what i said earlier about thanking pro? WELL I LIED! Pro sucks and is NOT a worthy opponent. By stating this I should lose points on conduct.
2) Sppelling and gramer` this sentance has much sppelling & gramer errors; so I shuld lose points on dat section
4) I have no sources and therefore my information is not reliable.
21) If you vote for me that means that you think I deserve to lose in which case my opponent should win.
5) My opponent is smarter than me his profile says he has a 157 IQ while mine is between 140 and 150 meaning that his iq is higher than mine. Therefore he should be able to provide more logical, and smarter reasons.
I wish my opponent good luck,
or do I...
I would also like to point out that if I were committed I would most likely spend more than 3 minuets creating my arguments. I also am not arguing that I WON'T win, just that I shouldn't.
and now a poem:
Roses are blue
Daisy are green
Wait... can I go back and fix that?
I have now gone off topic and my argument is no longer related to the debate and therefore I should lose.
Also if the voters vote for me it means I should win, but if they vote for you, they voted that I should win, which means I should win in this situation my argument will never) be correct, meaning I don't deserve to win.
I also ask my opponent, how can I be begging for a win if my argument is literally that I should lose the debate?
piedude64 forfeited this round.
1 votes has been placed for this debate.
Vote Placed by Jingle_Bombs 2 years ago
|Agreed with before the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Agreed with after the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Who had better conduct:||-||-||1 point|
|Had better spelling and grammar:||-||-||1 point|
|Made more convincing arguments:||-||-||3 points|
|Used the most reliable sources:||-||-||2 points|
|Total points awarded:||0||7|
Reasons for voting decision: Pro did not prove that Con deserves to win. However, Con loses points for spelling, conduct, failure to use sources, and failure to make a convincing argument. I agreed with no one.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.