backwardseden
Doomtocommunist12

I do not believe in god therefore I have free will

Doomtocommunist12 has forfeited round #1.

backwardseden

Pro

There is nothing in the bible that states, in fact its not even close to saying something like "I the lord thy god grants man free will." Since this is true, man does not have free will IF you are lamebrained enough to believe in god.

It will be con's job to absolutely prove that god grants man free will.

No forfeits!

Nobody with a lackluster edumacation trying to pretend that they have an intelligence and an education will be accepted!!!

So dig through those files of yours, because I have plenty switchblade files of mine to utterly prove that god, and through other sources, does NOT grant man free will and therefore you do not have any Free Will as your destiny is predetermined IF you are scooter wrecked enough to believe in god.

I on the other hand am intelligent enough to pull weeds and not believe in god, therefore I have Free Will. Its that simple.