DIKFans
tempah

I don't believe that US spaceship have ever landed in the moon

tempah

DIKFans

Pro

Yes I do. I don't eat this scrap foolish information that US have ever landed man on the moon
tempah

Con

As much as you don't believe, in my opinion the US or more specifically NASA have successfully landed a lunar spacecraft on Earths only natural satellite called the Moon. Now why would the US fund so much money into allegedly staging the feat when they had the technology and know-how to actually do it. Why would they train the astronauts so tirelessly and thoroughly if all they are going to do is apparently bounce around in spacesuits on a fake moon set. Who was NASA trying to impress at that time if they already were the leading astronomical organisation in the world, so why would they stage it?
DIKFans

Pro

I get confused reading your argument. Was it only the lunar spacecraft or the austronauts that landed on the moon?
Let say you mean was the austonaut that landed, then why no more austronot landed to the moon and built a station there? Or making money by inviting tourists to the moon?
You asked me why? US wanted to fool us by making fake landed at that time
tempah

Con

Its not my fault that you get confused easily, you know by fact that astronauts need a lunar spacecraft to get to the moon. Now would you like to have a crack and guess how much it would cost to take one more extra person (tourist) to the moon let alone a few more to profit from it? The cost rate of a manned flight per kilo is ridiculous especially when you have to factor in tourists. Now without the aspect of tourism, the US have dedicated a fortune into the moon landing more specifically Apollo 11 which at the time was groundbreaking . Look at the evidence ahead of you, there are even shadows cast by the American flag and what not on Google Earth. The plain evidence overall inevitably says that the latter is true whether we like it or not, there is less evidence saying it happened rather otherwise.
DIKFans

Pro

You talked about the cost? It's funny. If they can send austronauts years ago to the moon using funny shaped spacecraft, why they can't now? Lol.
You talked about evidences they landed? Many evidences didnt make senses to prove it. A video showed that the spacecraft take off from the moon? Were they left you behind? Lol
tempah

Con

I'm sorry you need you provide more specific statements in your argument its very displeasing when you mention years ago without providing no specific period or saying 'funny-shaped' without using the proper terminology. Now as I digress, the 'funny shaped' spacecraft I assume your referring to called Apollo 11, designed to take astronauts obviously (FYO; Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin etc.) for the purpose of travelling to the moon (Which was successful IMO). Now from there NASA has developed far more advanced technology and space vehicles that we are capable of delivering biological forms to the edge of this solar system respectively, even planning to have a manned flight Mars in the forthcoming decade. But that is beside the point now you need to provide specific arguments and mention examples to show and prove your point. Not necessary for the petty jokes either.
DIKFans

Pro

That's why i asked you, why they can't now and build a military station on the moon and launch a missile from there to somewhere in the middle eastern country?
tempah

Con

Its too expensive to build a station on the moon even more so when you have permanent human residents occupying it. Now for the purpose of launching a missile to Earth from the moon would be financially fruitless respectively. Currently there is no benefit to send a research team to the moon unless there is profounding evidence to prove that there is some kind of form of alien life or resource. Now I'm not saying that it would be completely pointless to travel to the moon rather to achieve a scientific and astronomical feat for example the period of 1969-1975. Now your questions are not coinciding with your original argument. More specifically and famously Apollo 11, perhaps when you start a debate you need to prepare and provide relevant points and question is to aid your argument.
DIKFans

Pro

You must be some kind of ignorant people that ignored with the impossible facts surrounding the only one (fake) evience that NASA succesfully sent man to the moon, a movie!!!
tempah

Con

I admire your effort at attempting to demote the value of my arguments, although with all do respect please work on your English to a level where the majority of debate.org may understand you. There is no need to state my ignorance for I know of the apparent evidence that goes against my argument and I simply do not give them as much credit or value. Now for my final argument, there is evidence that there has been man made objects left behind on the moon including objects left behind by Apollo 11 such as a laser retroreflector that has been secured on the surface on the Moon which was the APOLLO (Lunar Laser Ranging) Collaboration. Now there had been since countless experiments where a laser had been fired from Earth and hit the mirror on the moon and reflected back to Earth and collected into a receiver where this in turn counts as prove as there had been man on the moon including the assumed and aforementioned Apollo 11 team.
Posted by DIKFans 1 year ago
DIKFans
Check these out

http://listverse.com...
Posted by DIKFans 1 year ago
DIKFans
Check by yourself and see the video where you take a film when the apollo took off from the moon and you have left behind. Lol
Posted by cduffy05 1 year ago
cduffy05
Pro, do you have any factual evidence to support your claim?
Vote Placed by Sarai.K82 1 year ago
Sarai.K82
DIKFanstempahTied
Reasons for voting decision: I felt Pro advocated vigorously for his position, but he generally did not present persuasive evidence backed arguments that would lead me to shift my position. Con had the more convincing arguments. Pro had a few spelling errors. I thought on balance, Con had a better grasp of standard spelling and grammar. I found pro more convincing, because he actually cited sources that I found reliable and articulated his points in a manner that I found more clear.
Vote Placed by TheUser 1 year ago
TheUser
DIKFanstempahTied
Reasons for voting decision: ?