I don't even know how to apple.

Started: 12/15/2015 Category: Funny

Okay, before things get weird I'd just like to explain what this debate is about.

Previously in my experience, I would hold these "randomness debates."
Basically how they work is my and my opponent say the most ridiculous, unrelated, crazy things, to outstupid each other. Please do not accept this if you are going to be serious.

And no, the debate does not necessarily have to be about whether I can "apple" or not. That was just a random title I thought of.

Let's begin. Nothing from this point on is allowed to make any sense.

Firstly, I'd just like to make my closing statement. I really firmly believe that the world was created by YouTube. However, it is true that beer can be used to fuel certain airplanes if lubricated correctly.

And although I have already lost this debate, I would like to provide my opponent with a few question to answer.

2. Is it opposite day, or are pants always worn on legs?

3. How can it be possible to chew properly if each day we all... I forgot.

3. Which is more plausible, a cow that you can get milk from, or a chicken you can get eggs from. Please explain your reasoning.

2468. Did I?

Again, I would once again like to state that my opponent is a total macaroni, and a gosh darned silly face too.

Your welcome for not allowing me to not accept this make sense debate.

I feel certain that my cat fell of the roof of my doghouse and hit a moving vehicle. Yet I don"t know why I didn't wear my snowshoes. The other day it was last week. However sometimes I just don"t care what people might call a one legged dog. I have certain feelings not related to anything but an airplane falling down a hallway. I have certain proof that nothing can be proven. In that case it is essential to pack a shaving kit in order to call your mother who may have died or have fallen or went to work in a train which is where many different elephants pack their trunks and leave. I knew a man but that is only important if you don"t know him but maybe you do so in that case it may only matter to a tiger who may have been scared of massive size and went to a thrift shop instead. Thrift shops! That reminds me of the time I stubbed my toe while falling off a tower of my computer which was on a bridge in the sky. However perhaps that may have been a distant memory of mine which adds everything to this moment but unfortunately must be used for my losing. In that case I take it forward. I feel certain that time exists only at a certain time then may change. But that only applies to plastic bags. If this makes sense, sense itself is senseless for sense is only for those that carry wallets. Money is worthless. If you"ve heard that perhaps you've heard of my brother who may be in Tokyo or could be lying in the motel where a famous singer is just preforming when all of a sudden a balloon appears and takes him away.

I don"t know if cars exist but I bet money on gambling. If you haven"t read this you must now. I wish you all a clown falling of a desk while juggling three balls which may have been made in china but who knows because clowns are just cheap buggers who may shop in dollar stores however it is not safe to say that condoms are safe. May the force of gravitation which may not exist on your world help you lift a cheese burger.

I only got 5 hours of sleep last night. This allowed me to taste the soda. However, I would like to point out that after every sentence, there is a period. I mean, why would someone say that billboards can't own cars? To me that seems obviously intolerant. I just really wish all canines would look around and eat bacon. But I digress. What really matters is that the point of this debate is that the real reason I wanted to make this debate is for this new Lamborghini here. Beat that.

I would also like to point out that what I thought was real wasn't and what I thought was purple was purple.
Therefore I think it's safe to assume that all people are also humans.

Well I watered the road the last 5 days in order to fly my kite. Science never claimed the dog that spoke truth. I want to question your answers however order is defined as a chicken crossing the road. I believe that computers are an alien encounter however if you allow them to eat your pizza you deserve to be dumping dumplings. As for whether I believe in truth I believe the data is false on truth. If ever you saw a man eating a sloth I suggest you go to a nunnery. But not to fast because your horses are holding. I think Space was there at one time then moves down the toilet. I believe in angels because birds have wings and pizzas have cheese. Well it has been fun, rounds are only writings in the sky. Profiles are golden. Goldfishes are profiled. If ever this report may be proven true, truth is false. Every day is just another star.

Whats real is defined as what the brain processes as made in china. Everything made in china is real therefore what is real is made in china. If purple was real it would only be in china therfore go see you mother at the train station see if shes not dead or half a live and go with the elephants to downtown where the grass roots of rock and rolling toys may have been made.
Well purple can be defined as what you perceive as made in china.
People being humans may need a parachute in order for your claim to make a landing. Because proof only exists in truth and truth exists in made in china.

IwinYoulose333 forfeited this round.

As I said in the previous round, my opponent is completely correct. People are basically things too. However, I don't really know how to express the strong desire I have to eat an apple pie filled with uncooked roast beef. If I were to do so, I feel as though I might not be able to lighten the mood in this debate by presenting a large Red Bull. As I stated previously, there is absolutely not one single shred of evidence to prove that hair exists. But I believe they do, simply because it appears on my right knee cap, during a full moon. I would also like to point out, though, that every time I go out to eat, I always end up disappointed by the fact that all of these casinos serve poker chips.

Christmas is the best time to brush your teeth. You may wonder what this has to do with shampoo on your toilet but trust me you don't want to know what a fresy is.

Yeah it is wonderful that Christmas is tomorrow however that next step is a doozy.
Is there truth in what your saying about saying insane sayings? I just would like to say my services as well as the services of my civil servent here who services me are at your service.

If you want it lifted up do it yourself. Yes that is the saying of old man Giles Leber Pell Moses III of the IIII of Eleanor Kop of each and every country of the planet elec port mefhu on the galaxy neper von bell.

Anyways the point is to paddle your own pizza.

Remember to not forget to remember to take out the trash. If you live, don't die. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

IwinYoulose333 forfeited this round.

Well for starters this is the end. I would like to say stuff seen somewhere stupidly solid. However I just sold silk summer salads seen stacked stiff.
Everyone have the best year thank you.
Posted by whiteflame 10 months ago
>Reported vote: Wylted// Mod action: Removed<

1 points to Pro (Conduct). Pro forfeited. The debate sucked so badly, that forfeiting was actually an act of good conduct, that prevented me from having to read more than necessary.

[*Reason for removal*] While a voter is allowed some discretion with regards to conduct, this voter just appears to be voting based on preference (i.e. who had the smallest amount of words in their overall posts), which is not allowed. If you don't want to vote based on conduct because of the forfeit, that's fine, but allocating conduct to the other side for the forfeit is going too far.
Posted by Briannj17 10 months ago
No comment.
Posted by Briannj17 10 months ago
No comment.
Posted by Briannj17 10 months ago
No comment.
Vote Placed by lannan13 10 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Concession