2far4u2CharlesDarwin
IAmCara

I don't know you, I only know of you. If I ever knew myself at all?

Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Updated: 3 months ago Status: Voting Period

2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

Free will; I don't know you. I only know of you. If I ever knew myself at all. Say what you mean and mean what you say is not mean it's meant from the heart. Sometimes we need to be cruel to be kind.

Wisdom is to have the ability to have a structured conversation with the village idiot and accepting that tomorrow it's my turn to be the village idiot. Explaining complexities in the simplest manner is just like nuts and bolts. The hardest part is knowing how to put it all back together.

It's just fundamental principles that create the missing link and it's JUST fundamental principles that are the missing link are as justly is as existence can be to exists with one and other within ones own self.

Faith is going into a dark room looking for a black cat, knowing that it is there because of its meow. Religion without science is blind; Science without religion is inhumane.

Wisdom the unconditional love of philosophy STOP sign. I love myself, I think am grand, when I'm all alone I hold my hand. I think one day I'll marry me and try and raise a family.

If something come from nothing isn't anything possible. In the beginning, there was only darkness, until he came out from behind our own eclipsed minds and showed us the way home.

The tongue is as a double-edged sword it cuts both ways. Practising; Empathy, Humility, Sympathy and Cooperation throughout life, create's an understanding of the surroundings that we are subjected to, doing this teaches us to talk to each other, so we can speak with each other and not at each other.

Nothing else matters in life when it comes to yourself or another when you draw the line in the sand between humane and inhumane.

If you can find fault with any of this or don't understand what I mean just ask upon comments as I would be happy to explain.
But if start carrying on like a knob then you will be treated just the same way.

War is not about who was right it's all about who is left.
IAmCara

Con

In my counter argument I will discredit some of your claims.
First of all you say that:
"I don't know you. I only know of you."
This is obviously false we have never met. Even if you view my profile, all you know is my age and my name. Furthermore, I am in no way famous, so it is very unlikely that you have ever heard of me.
You also claim, and I quote, that:
"Religion without science is blind; Science without religion is inhumane."
I created a formula to test this theory and here are my results. The formula is "religion-science=?". I then canceled out the variables that were the same on both sides and got "rligon-scenc=?". Next I converted each letter to a number and got "1812971514-1935143," which equals "1811036371." When you covert this back to letters, you get "Ahaa GFCGA." Ahaa is a universally accepted sound of innovation and discovery, and GFCGA is a charity in central Georgia. And since this formula is the same either way once you take the absolute value of it, I would say that religion without science and science without religion are in fact representative of innovation and charity.
You also claim you want to marry yourself, saying:
"I think one day I'll marry me and try and raise a family."
But, it is in fact illegal to marry yourself. Also, you said on your profile that you are into men, and you are a woman, so why would you marry yourself if you yourself are not a man?
The final claim I would like to address is the following:
"The tongue is as a double-edged sword"
I actually did some research on this very topic, and I found that the tongue is in fact a fleshy, muscular organ located in the mouth of mammals. Not a sword.
In the future please do better research and stop making these outrageous claims.

Back to you,
Cara
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

So now I know of you as you exist as I can't even prove that I exist, but somehow I am here Take Your Pick Everyone typing upon a key board
and what about if I ever knew myself at all? How and what will I be tomorrow.

And all the rest you have no or very little ability to have a lateral mind as your logic is to see this as poem as literal as all I can see here is an attack upon my character and an inability to generalize methodologically to comprehend laterally the rationalization of these poetic conundrum. I do feel that I am wasting my time on someone as narrow minded as the likes of yourself as there are many upon this site that are.
For you are but another.

Ignorance feeds arrogance and arrogance feeds ignorance. While an eye for an eye leaves us all blind.

We are individually 3 people: Me, You are who you think you are. Myself, You are who everyone else thinks you are and I, you are who you really are becoming.

An infinite progression of barriers within the act of communication. The first sign of intelligence is the ability to adapt.

Repetitious cognitive behavior is past tense, that over time becomes habitual which is present tense. Free will is future tense. The more you comprehend the more you progress throughout the barriers in communication within your own mind and with everyone else, also the more free will you will have to adapt within your own mindset.
IAmCara

Con

You discredit me because of my age, which I suspected would be the case for many people. For this reason I had considered lying about my age to seem more reliable, but ultimately I decided against it. Doing so would be a betrayal of the many fifteen year old's who face prejudice based on their age. People say that we are too young, too immature, too inexperienced, and often they are correct. But just because a presupposition is true for some and possibly me, does not make it true for all. We have already determined that you don't know me, so please do not try to define me by a number.

You say I am too literal
So with my mind
I'll try to be more liberal

Your post had no purpose
With lines more
Confusing than cursive

Perhaps some commas
Would have reduced
Some of the trauma

Your use of over-used
Phrases is what really
Made me feel bruised

I hope you enjoyed my poem, and please don't take it too seriously. I feel like things have gotten really intense after your last post. I meant my reply as a joke, because I didn't see the original post as a serious debate.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

As I put in comments
A 15 year old even considering to comprehend the mind of a 52 year old. Well at least she has the guts to have a go. Shame about the know all know nothing attitude that she needs to find some way about as it's to high cant get over it to low cant get under it so wide can't get round it Abraham rock my soul.
15 years old and had all the answers I remember them well.

The daughter at 15 years old said Mum you are so stupid I'm moving out on my own. And Mum says well if you need help don't be afraid to ask for help as I am still here for you. Then a few month's pass bye and all has gone to sh#t with the 15 year old that is now 16 plan to be independent and on mum's door step she stands with the a#s out of here pants and moves back with mum and a few days later asks mum how did you learn so much in the few months that I was gone.

Work with, people not for people and thank them for at least bothering to set you strait. If they even bother to do so.
Bitter is but a taste and smell.

Peace be with you
IAmCara

Con

In my counter-argument, I will proofread the last post of the instigator. Corrections will be in parenthesis.

As I put in comments(needs punctuation)
A 15(-)year(-)old even considering to comprehend the mind of a 52(-)year(-)old. Well at least she has the guts to have a go. Shame about the know all(-)know nothing(-)attitude that she needs to find some way about(,) as it's to high can(')t get over it(,) to(o) low can(')t get under it(,) so wide can't get round it(.) Abraham rock my soul.
15(-)years(-)old(s) and had all the answers(,) I remember them well.

The daughter at 15(-)years(-)old said(, ")Mum you are so stupid I'm moving out on my own.(") And Mum says(, ")well if you need help don't be afraid to ask for help as I am still here for you.(") Then a few month(no apostrophe needed)s pass (by not bye) and all has gone to sh#t with the 15(-)year(-)old('s,) that is now 16(,) plan to be independent(.) (O)n (M)um's (doorstep is one word) she stands with the a#s out of (her not here) pants(. She) moves back with (M)um and a few days later asks (M)um(, ") how did you learn so much in the few months that I was gone(?")
Work with(no comma) people(,) not for people and thank them for at least bothering to set you (straight not strait)(,) (I)f they even bother to do so.
Bitter is but a taste and smell.

Peace be with you.

I'm guessing this story is about you or your daughter, and I'm sorry to hear about this experience. Fifteen seems like a young age to decide to move out on one's own. In fact it does not even seem legal. But perhaps the laws were different when you or your daughter was fifteen. Or maybe she was just that unhappy. But why would anyone let a fifteen year old child leave their custody? I don't know, it just seems mighty irresponsible to me.
My mother is also fifty-two, so you should know that I have great respect for all the people of the world who have made it thus far.
Bitter is more than a taste or a smell.

Peace be with you as well.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

Why not do your dictation editorial on what this free advice discussion. As an argument is not a debate and a debate is not an argument and then tell me why you twisted what the intended message was about and then say that you where joking once again. As I am not. I do prefer to have fun within a discussion as I believe that no matter how much you think you know a child will learn much more as not to be arrogant and ignorant as most adults are to set in ones own ways. So keep the child alive inside of your mind all your life.

IAmCara

Con

"Sometimes we need to be cruel to be kind"
https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com...

"Religion without science is blind; Science without religion is inhumane"
-Einstein, but with lame instead of inhumane

"The tongue is as a double-edged sword it cuts both ways"
-The Bible

"War is not about who was right it's all about who is left"
-Bertrand Russell

"An eye for an eye leaves us all blind"
-Mahatma Gandhi

"Intelligence is the ability to adapt."
-Stephen Hawking, basically

"Say what you mean and mean what you say"
-So overused, no one knows origin

While I was doing research on which parts of you poem were quotes from someone else, I found that you have used the same poem for many debates. I understand that you may be very proud of this poem, as you should be, but just because you have a good poem doesn't necessarily mean you win a debate. Like if I'm playing a soccer game, I can't just whip out my report card (which is very good, by the way) and win the soccer game. Because that's not how life works.

"Tell me why you twisted what the intended message was about and then say that you where joking once again"

Well here is your answer:
I was new to this website. I wanted to join in some debates. I found your debate and saw it had been up for a while, but no one had accepted the challenge. "How sad," I thought. I accepted the challenge, since it would be mutually beneficial. I had a lot of difficulty finding your claim. Instead I found many, many claims. I addressed each one, in a joking manner, that I thought no one could ever take seriously. I waited hopefully for the reply. When I saw it I was disappointed. But perhaps the harsh reply was just a continuation of the joke. I will continue to hope.

I look forward to your reply. Try to make it more original. ;)

Cara
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

This is me upon my existence as I exists as I bother to try and leave this place call it what may a little better then I found it. Do you consider that if us as a species left this place a little better then we found it then the children of tomorrow would be a little happier?
https://sites.google.com...

So Try to make it more original. ;) you replied to less then half and a couple incorrect so it's a big X in red pen on your report card. So how about these from my own little site of a little better then I found it.

Upon this road of lest forget, we meet another with no regret to ask our eyes that sting us so, the how's or why's of constant sorrow. We stumble across a justly act to see us through a humble fact that lies within mercy's grace, that is the way of mummies safe. Let us stray beyond this funny space. With love and faith towards a nicer place.

Move along little donkey and that will do pig.

One dark day in the middle of the night.
Two dead men got up to fight.
Back to back, they faced each other.
Drew their swords and shot each other.
One was blind the other could see.
So they chose a blind man as the referee.
The blind man went to watch fair play.
And two lame men came too carried them away
with a paralysed donkey that was passing by
that ended up kicking the blind man in the eye.
It knocked him through a nine-inch wall.
Into a dry ditch that drowned them all.
A deaf policeman heard all the noise
He came to arrest the two dead men that were just young boys.
If you don't believe this story"s true,
Ask the blind man he seen it all through you and me.
And the two boys called it liberty.

But hey what the hell would 2far4u2 know anyway when even the name is another moron's oxy lexia dys. If I ever knew myself at all?

All information is and has been said before in one way or another. When one specks for another try past, present and future tense as to use rational logic laterally and not misuse rational lateral logic as justly as our praise and all glory belong to the one and only existence creator. Awomen Amen.
IAmCara

Con

I know you are but what am I?
Posted by 2far4u2CharlesDarwin 2 months ago
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
52 year old oxymoron's dyslexia that doesn't care less about a stupid win within a pissing contest on this stupid is a stupid does debate site as there is no such thing as a stupid question but there surely is stupid answers.
Posted by IAmCara 3 months ago
IAmCara
A 52-year-old high school graduate vs a 15-year-old who's already in college.

Please read everything and don't discount me when this debate comes to an end and you cast your votes.
Posted by 2far4u2CharlesDarwin 3 months ago
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

2far4u2CharlesDarwin
It's as simple as if we try to make the Earth as the likes of what we think Heaven would could or should be then maybe our existence creator should, could or would be bothered with us all.

Praise the arts and glorify our own nature for that is the nature of the one and only existence creator. Amen
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
No it's you.
Posted by canis 3 months ago
canis
Hmm..it is you ..
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
one year makes all the difference. Respect your elders.
Posted by canis 3 months ago
canis
Only you have to care....Only
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Nah that's our existence creators job. No sale.
Posted by canis 3 months ago
canis
The begining and the end is what you will have to relate to....No escape at all..It