I don't like Snickers.

I don't like Snickers. Someone please convince me of the contrary... it will be a daunting task but I believe in you.

I can't eat Snickers because I am allergic to nuts but even though I have never tasted them I will try to convince you anyway.

The Snickers bar combines the crunch of roasted peanuts with the smooth creamy taste or caramel while still maintaining it's composure by being wrapped in sensual milk chocolate and therefore you should give them another go.

My opponent's clear disregard for human life and basic decency has rendered their argument null and void. Snickers will continue, hence for, to be considered nothing more than a banality, and nothing less than atrocious.

My opponent makes no attempt to refute any of my claims as to why Snickers are good yet he only tries to argue I disregard human life when I clearly do not seeing as Snickers are a key to a well rounded diet and I am trying to keep my opponent, whom I care about dearly, nourished. So as we can see, Snickers continue their dominance of the world of candy.

It is hard for me to get personal against such a dear friend, but the situation has undoubtedly called for it. He wishes that I continue to supplement my diet with snickers, even though one Snickers bar contains 25% of my daily saturated fat intake. He clearly wishes to fatten me up for his own sick, twisted, and sadistic socioeconomic gains. He's been trying to overtake as supreme overlord of the Fifth Caliphate of Nomadic Disciples (FCND), and making me plump will greatly hinder my standing amongst the rest of the malnourished tribe. I implore the audience and voters to see past this poorly veiled attempt at dethroning me, and vote for the true Supreme Overlord of the FCND.

Also, Snickers stick to your teeth.

I am in no way trying to demote you from your rank as the Supreme Overlord of the FCND, in fact I am doing quite the opposite. If you get plump that will be to your benefit, seeing as that is the custom of all great rulers. Being plump will show your dominance over your minions in the FCND. It will make them see that they have a strong willed leader and that they mustn't be afraid any longer. So ultimately I must urge the readers to vote Con in this round because I am
a) trying to secure Pro's position as Supreme Overlord of the Fifth Caliphate of Nomadic Disciples
b) trying to ensure he has a well rounded diet
and c) trying to open up a world of sensual delights that most men wouldn't dare dream of. (in the chocolaty fashion)
Posted by Ninja_Tru 5 years ago
Lol, Roy Latham. You crack me up.

I agree. Why are we not exploring other delectable variations of the Snickers bar? For example, the protein bar.
Posted by RoyLatham 5 years ago
Surely no judgment is possible without considering deep-fried Snickers.
Vote Placed by Cliff.Stamp 5 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: "I implore the audience and voters to see past this poorly veiled attempt at dethroning me, and vote for the true Supreme Overlord of the FCND." Charlie Sheen is that you?