deedee31
racsomv

I dont think what you is saying is right we should get free games or games system

Started: 1/21/2015 Category: Games

deedee31

Pro

how you like that
racsomv

Con

I am assuming the topic for this debate is a rebuttal to my previous argument. Correct me if I am wrong. The reason why you think I am wrong is unclear. First off, there is no other defensive or constructive information about your side other than "I think we should get free games or games system." What is the impact? Evidence? I could even say that your statements are irrelevant and do not effect the debate to your benefit, nor it answers my argument. Neither does "How you like that" prove anything. Unless that statement is adequately proved to support the pro side or go against the con, the pro side has no choice but to agree with the con, the only foundation of this debate.
deedee31

Pro

deedee31 forfeited this round.
racsomv

Con

racsomv forfeited this round.
deedee31

Pro

deedee31 forfeited this round.
racsomv

Con

For forfeiting I argue that because I am the last to have argued before the forfeiting began and I stand all the way through to say it now; I urge a negative ballot.
Posted by racsomv 2 years ago
racsomv
What exactly are we arguing here? Why you think I am wrong? I don't feel like this is a real debate. Additionally, what does "How you like that" aim towards? Where are you going with that? When you give me an adequate explanation of these things, including what we are debating, I will accept the challenge.