lannan13
Rational_Thinker9119

I hate you.

Rational_Thinker9119

lannan13

Con

You" in this instance is whoever accepts the debate. I look forward to being persuaded into hating you, whoever you may be.

I hope you find the fact that I made it a "Resolved:" as funny as I do.

First round is acceptance.

If Con doesn't Say I hate you in any of the rounds then Con wins. (this round doesn't count)
Rational_Thinker9119

Pro

I don't know why, but I accept lol Present your case.
lannan13

Con

1. You don't know me
You currently live in Ontario, Canada and I live in Topeka, Kansas. That's thousands of miles away so I couldn't even possibly hate you. Since I don't even know your name, there can be know way I can dislike you.

2. You entertain me
I've seen your debates. You can rap you stand-up for what you believe in and that's something I respect, a Guy that stands up for his beliefs and that's a great guy.
Rational_Thinker9119

Pro

Rebutting my opponent's arguments:

You don't know me

"
You currently live in Ontario, Canada and I live in Topeka, Kansas. That's thousands of miles away so I couldn't even possibly hate you."

It is very possible and likely that my opponent is hiding something, and I smell the scent of deceit when reading his argument here.

Kansas (a smaller region of land) has roughly 96 tornadoes a year [1][2], while Ontario (larger region of land) only averages about 11 tornado touch downs a year [3].

My rebuttal, is that Con is jealous and hates me because my province in Canada is far more safe from all the miserable and horrible natural disasters that his state in the US is forced to endure on a yearly basis.

"Since I don't even know your name, there can be know way I can dislike you."

This is not true. I have a display picture, and because humans are very judgmental you could easily dislike me because:

1. I'm with a girl (envy)
2. My clothes
3. My pose

Also, after this round Con will get a taste of my personality and may develop some natural human hatred for me.

You entertain me

"I've seen your debates. You can rap you stand-up for what you believe in and that's something I respect, a Guy that stands up for his beliefs and that's a great guy."

Batman entertains The Joker even The Joker hates Batman. Since you are Christian, and I'm Atheist, it's possible that my opponent may hate me even though I entertain him.

Argument in favor of you hating me:

My rebuttals

I rebutted all your assertions made in the first round, that must have sparked from instinctual hate for me. The fact that I just brought that up now probably did the same thing..

I had sex with your mother

Last night I had sex with your mother, I had a revelation from God that this debate was going to happen a little a while ago. Since I had to have a good reason for you to hate me, I travelled to Kansas and easily seduced your mother into engaging in sexual intercourse with me, and she told be about how much she regretted having you after we did it. I'm not going to lie, I would do it again just for laughs but I must say, she is really flabby.
Anyway, no self respecting individual would like someone who would talk that way about their mother especially after they violated her vaginal region like it wasn't anything.

You clearly must hate me.

I urinated in your milk

After I had sex with your mother, I urinated in your milk. There is no way you couldn't hate me after that..

Conclusion:

1. I rebutted all of my opponent's arguments
2. The fact that I so easily demolished his arguments, must have contributed to some hate towards me
3. I had sex with mother and bragged to him about it, if he claims he doesn't hate me, he is lying to himself.
4. I urinated in his milk, there is no way he doesn't hate me.

[1] http://wiki.answers.com...
[2] http://www2.ljworld.com...
[3] http://www.canwarnhamilton.ca...

lannan13

Con

1. Not true. During my whole life living in Topeka, Kansas, there has never been a tornado in this town. Matter of fact the last twister that ripped though Topeka was in 1965.
2. I'm 15 I can't get married, I'm a Suns fan not a Raptors fan, your pose is cool but I got my own thing.
3. eye, but does the Joker respect Batman.
4. Proove it do you know where I live.
Rational_Thinker9119

Pro

Rebutting my opponent's arguments:

"1. Not true. During my whole life living in Topeka, Kansas, there has never been a tornado in this town. Matter of fact the last twister that ripped though Topeka was in 1965."

This may be true, however it's only because you have gotten lucky. In reality, there is a good chance that you hate me because as we travel around our province/ state I have a better chance of not getting hit with a twister. Also, if there is a God, he loves me more because he put me in a location that is less likely to get hit with a tornado (this enrages you most likely, and gives a good reason why you hate me).

"2. I'm 15 I can't get married"

I'm 25 and I can get married, I can have all the sex I want. This upsets you, It must. When I stick my penis in a nice warm vagina you cry yourself to sleep and grasp your clammy member as you "fap" the night away. That, plus the fact that I'm rubbing it in gives good foundation for the claim that you hate me.

"I'm a Suns fan not a Raptors fan"

The last time the Suns and Raptors faced off (1/ 24/ 12), the Raptors beat the Suns[1]. So as I celebrated you bowed your head in shame. Even though you didn't know me personally, you knew there was a fans out there who were celebrating, you most likely felt hate for them. Since I was part of those fans, you indirectly most likely felt hate for me.

"your pose is cool but I got my own thing."

My pose screams swag, your poses could never match up. Due to this knowledge, there is another reason at my disposal for why you probably hate me

"3. eye, but does the Joker respect Batman."

It's possible.

"4. Prove it do you know where I live."

Of course I know where you live, I was there last night with your mother. I'm not going to put her address out there on the Internet for everyone to see out of respect for her privacy. Also, I knew you would want proof, which is one of the reasons why I urinated in your milk (besides the fact that it was incredibly hilarious).

Continued case in favor of you hating me:

Your cookie jar

I also farted in your cookie jar with the intent of you smelling it if you had a chocolate chip cookie, it's only logical to assume that you hate me because of this.

Fruit basket

I burped in your fruit basket with the intent of you smelling it if you had an apple, this is a blatant sign of disrespect. Due to lack of respect I have for your miserable existence, the only rational emotional response for you to have, is to hate me.

Lying to me, the viewers and yourself

You simply claiming you don't hate me is most likely a lie.

1. My province is safer from natural disasters than your province, and I have no problem rubbing this in your face.
2. I gloated about the fact that I can have sex while you cry yourself to sleep at night by masturbating.
3. The last time our two favorite teams squared off, mine beat yours.
4. My poses are better than yours
5. I had sex with your bother
6. I threw it in your face and laughed about the fact I had sex with your mother
7. I proved I was at your house and sex with your mother by urinating in your milk for a good laugh
8. I farted in your cookie jar
9. I burped in your fruit basket

Conclusion:

Any claim Con makes claiming he doesn't hate me, is most likely just a lie in order to win this debate. In reality, I have provided enough reasons to safely make the claim that he most likely hates me, rather than the alternative.

Source(s):

[1] http://www.nba.com...
lannan13

Con

1. Nope toufer people can handle tougher things. I live in a dangerous area.
2. Not when your girl friend don't want to, because that's rape. Masterbation is a sin I can't believe you would say that.
3. I haven't paid attention much to the Suns since Stodimire left, because now the Suns suck.
4. Not true I'm a popular guy at school, I roll with swagg that you only dream you had in High School.
5. Pro agrees.
6. I mean put the address down.
7. That's funny because my family doesn't own a cookie jar, you must have the wrong house.
8. Funny I don't own a fruit basket either.

Reasons: why I okay with the Pro.
1. His insults targeted the wrong house therefore half of his arguements are invaild
2. I'm tougher than the Pro I live in a more dangerous area.
3. I got more swag
4. My brother lives in Midland he's actualy a user on this site. http://www.debate.org...
Rational_Thinker9119

Pro

Rebutting my opponent's arguments:

"1. Nope toufer people can handle tougher things. I live in a dangerous area"

I'm getting the impression my opponent was trying to throw an underhanded remark my way by implying he is tougher than me because he lives in a tougher area. If he liked me like he claimed he did in the first round, he wouldn't have implied such a thing. It's becoming clearer and clearer, that Con is starting to hate me.

"2. Not when your girl friend don't want to, because that's rape. Masturbation is a sin I can't believe you would say that."

1. Girls have no problem letting me have sex with them willingly, this of course, would make any virgin hateful.

2. Hate is a sin too, but it's clear by your anger involved in telling me "I can't believe you would say that" that you are starting to hate me. So, it's very likely you spank the monkey as well (don't worry, I spill my seed all the time).

"3. I haven't paid attention much to the Suns since Stodimire left, because now the Suns suck."

Yes they do, this was clearly shown by the slick win pulled off by the Raptors. Your comment in no way presents a defense in your case regarding your apparent hate for me though, so I do not see the relevance.

"4. Not true I'm a popular guy at school, I roll with swagg that you only dream you had in High School."

I was having sex with girls, smoking marijuana, drinking, and getting good grades at the same time, while you don't even masterbate so you haven't even gotten your training wheels. It's clear that if we could build a time machine, my high school experience would definitely be more entertaining than yours. This fact, lends credence to my case that deep down you hate me.

"5. Pro agrees."

With?

"6. I mean put the address down."

Due to any possible laws against it and out of respect for your mothers privacy, I cannot post your address at this time.

"7. That's funny because my family doesn't own a cookie jar, you must have the wrong house."

Denial is clearly something you are dealing with due to the state you were left in after finding out the acts me and your mother engaged in. You look at the cookie jar, and convince yourself it doesn't exist due to the smell that reminds you of my presence in your home. I also know it was the right house because me and your mother were laughing at you while you were sleeping, nice try ;)

"8. Funny I don't own a fruit basket either."

Of course not, you threw it out after taking a bite into an apple with a burp scent this morning

"1. His insults targeted the wrong house therefore half of his arguments are invalid"

I can confirm that I was in your house and laughed at you with your mother, it was your house. Since I already explained the denial that goes along with the traumatized state Con is in, it's clear that his denial of the cookie jar and fruit basket goes completely hand and hand with this.

"2. I'm tougher than the Pro I live in a more dangerous area."

Trying to go all alpha-male like that is not a sign of someone you are "ok with". Since you don't know me well enough to try and "salvage" any friendship, you clearly must hate me due to all the everything I have done to you.

"3. I got more swag"

The fact that you are taking shots back at me lends more credence to my argument that you hate me.

"4. My brother lives in Midland he's actually a user on this site. http://www.debate.org...;

I pressed B instead of M by accident, your brother wasn't there when me and your mother had sex. This makes sense, since you even confirmed he lives in another location.

Pubic hair

As me and your mother were laughing at you while you slept, I plucked out 3 pubic hairs and had your mother apply them to random pairs of undergarments that you possess. The only natural human response to this situation, should be hate.

Your mother and the milk

I made sure your mom drank some of my special milk without knowing it after we had rough sex. I made her seem almost as foolish as you :)

Conclusion:

My opponent has started to throw insults in my direction, and is so hurt and in denial about what I did to his mother, that he is even denying objects that clearly exist within his home as I can confirm. That, plus the fact that I had his mother put my pubic hairs in his underwear, and the fact that I made his mother drink milk with my urine in it presents a convincing case for this round that Con hates me.

No sources needed for this round.

lannan13

Con

You know what I didn't say it therefore I win by default yah me.

(I can't put together a good arguement because I'm going to NFL Congress.)
Rational_Thinker9119

Pro

Rebutting my opponent's arguments:

"You know what I didn't say it therefore I win by default yah me."

Win what? A beauty pagent? A race? A board game? Oh, do you mean win the debate? Sorry, you should have specified that further :)

"(I can't put together a good arguement because I'm going to NFL Congress.)"

Con admits he hasn't put together any good arguments, he is clearly bowing down in light of the facts about me and his mother and is basking in his hate for me as we speak.

Conclusion :

*My opponent never specified what exactly he would win if he never said that certain phrase
*My opponent clearly hates me
Posted by TUF 5 years ago
TUF
Lulz. Yeah. Lannan just gets bored with arguments sometimes, and will completely argue the bare minimum. Lazy debating doesn't get you any points.
Posted by TUF 5 years ago
TUF
Posted by 16kadams 5 years ago
16kadams
I think tuf and I disliked at the same time
Posted by TUF 5 years ago
TUF
Pro is definitely winning this debate.
Posted by lannan13 5 years ago
lannan13
Oops I forgot he's in Kansas for the school year
Vote Placed by Travniki 5 years ago
Travniki
lannan13Rational_Thinker9119Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con basically conceded
Vote Placed by 16kadams 5 years ago
16kadams
lannan13Rational_Thinker9119Tied
Reasons for voting decision: con at the and ADMITTED he had no good arguments, that is essentially a concession. But other then that the way I voted is extremely obvious.