RhettBaron
Zarroette

I have a mole on the tip of my penis

Zarroette
Started: 3/30/2015 Category: Funny

RhettBaron

Pro

I have a mole on the tip of my ding dong. My opponent has a weewee mole as well.
Zarroette

Con

Thank you, Pro, for instigating this debate with a though-provoking resolution.

My opponent has the burden of proof to show that:

1) There is a mole on the tip of his "ding dong"

2) As clarified in the opening statement (as opposed to merely the resolution), that I have a "weewee" mole as well

I am especially interested how my opponent will prove the latter, especilly considering that I am, biologically, a girl.

I wish my opponent strength in argument.
RhettBaron

Pro

i have a mole on my penor. that is statesman not a cardiac infarction. my opponant saz he is gorl. opponent is no gorl. my opponent have reverse peepee so mole will be inside where he is a girl cant see it duh.
Zarroette

Con

Thank you, Pro.

My opponent's whole affirmative argument is a logical fallacy in the form of a bare assertion [1]. In other words, my opponent has made claims without providing evidence as to support those claims. For example, my opponent's claim of "i have a mole on my penor" is not backed with evidence or arguments of any kind that would prove the resolution. This renders the resolution yet to be affirmed.

Reference

[1] http://www.toolkitforthinking.com...
RhettBaron

Pro

sori fort knox being cleer. i have a mole on my wizord staff i know its a mole and not a wart because it is growing and misshapen. it is also splotchy and red. it fits all characteristics of a mole. i would show you but it would be indecent exposure.
Zarroette

Con

My opponent has still failed to provide evidence for his claims; mere text is not sufficient proof to show that there is indeed a mole on my opponent's [insert kiddie term for penis here]. Also, my opponent seems to have dropped the latter part of his refined resolution, thus neither of the contentions required for BoP fulfilment were met here. Therefore, there is no reason to accept Pro's arguments, which means the resolution remains unfulfilled.
Posted by ClashnBoom 2 years ago
ClashnBoom
But it doesn't matter if you do or don't cause he'll never be able to prove it unless his a perverted CIA agent.
Posted by ClashnBoom 2 years ago
ClashnBoom
Pro stated that you have a weewee mole as well he did not say you have a mole in you penny so gender does not matter.
Posted by ResponsiblyIrresponsible 2 years ago
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
What in the actual world, lmfao.
Posted by Kozu 2 years ago
Kozu
very clever cassie
Vote Placed by dexterbeagle 2 years ago
dexterbeagle
RhettBaronZarroetteTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con gets points for providing a source. Con had better spelling and grammar. My evidence is basic lack of capitalization at the beginning of sentences by Pro. Con argued; Pro did not argue. Reason for leaving the rest [before and after tied]: this wasn't what I would consider a real debate in the sense it is not worth giving out points. in agreement about someone's penis mole or lack of penis mole. On principle I don't take definitive positions on anyone's penis. But Con won the debate, no question.
Vote Placed by ATHOS 2 years ago
ATHOS
RhettBaronZarroetteTied
Reasons for voting decision: No real argument from pro,therefore conduct, spelling, arguments, and sources go to con.