radioactivepotatoman
James.ticknor

I have never been to 4chan

radioactivepotatoman

Pro

I know not of what people on the internet talk about, nor do I understand a word. What's a "meme"? How is it pronounced? Mey-Mey, or meem? See? I am oblivious. I'm just a simple Texan.
James.ticknor

Con

I may be the only one having a difficult time understand what my is talking about or even if relates to the topic, but I'll do my best.

First of all, I just did a bit of searching and found "Mey-Mey". I will provde the link. (http://www.ruislip.co.uk...) I do not understand how Chinese fast food relates to 4chan. Ther site *(www.4chan.org ) states that : "4chan is a simple image-based bulletin board where anyone can post comments and share images."

I have not heard anyone talk about Mey-Mey and if you can understand what I'm saying now, then you do "understand a word."

(Be proud to be Texan! Be proud to be American!)

Good luck, friend.
radioactivepotatoman

Pro

I thank this guy for arguing and stuff.

I said maybe a meme is pronounced mey mey.
Not chinese food.
When I said I don't "understand a word", I meant the big picture (4chan). Please avoid being semantical next time.

Anyways, I am stating that when I play online games and chat to friends online who claim to be "internets professionals" (probably yet another "meme"), I hear how these "meme"s direct from a place called 4chan. I've never been there. If I had been, I would know what a "meme" is. Which I don't. Since I don't want to be too contradictory here, I can't go to 4chan myself, so why don't you go taike a visit. But be warned, I've heard that there's from pretty nasty stuff there, especially at a place called "/b/" in there. I think that that's the miscellaneous section of the website, but googling titles and not clicking on them only does so much.

P.S. Since you're con in this debate, you might want to start doing what the title is, and proving that I've never been to 4chan. Just a suggestion.
P.P.S. I'm proud to be Texan, but not American. I wish I was Dutch.
James.ticknor

Con

I'm finding it vexing and increasingly difficult to lay a foundation for my argumenation with such a lack of clarifaction that was not set until the next round. I will do my best, though, it's all I can do.

You seem to know generally about 4chan. You stated that you can't go, which means you likely tried to go, and you know what to do when you get there. It sounds like you have been there, or been there by proxy, following a picture, link, etc.

In another case, you said you wished to be Dutch. You may not know everything about them, but you can still visualize in your mind clear enough to want to be one. Since a website is not a tangible object, it a mental object, an idea. Ideas are formulated inside of the mind.

MY POINT:

Since you formulated the idea of the website and obviously have a clear description of it from your mind. Whether online or not, your mental capabilites manifested an entity of 4chan, therefore you have been there.

(P.S. The Dutch aren't so hot in the globe right now....)
radioactivepotatoman

Pro

Thanks again for that reply and junk.

I never have been to 4chan, and all I have is a brief description of it from Urban Dictionary
which says:
you have just entered the very heart, soul, and life force of the internet. this is a place beyond sanity, wild and untamed. there is nothing new here. "new" content on 4chan is not found; it is created from old material. every interesting, offensive, shocking, or debate inspiring topic youve seen elsewhere has been posted here ad infinitum. we are the reason for "not safe for work". we are the anonymous army. cross us and you will fail. anonymous is everywhere. you depend on us every day. we bag your groceries, we fix your computers. anonymous sees you before you see him. sitting at desks around the world right now is a nameless, faceless, unforgiving mafia composed of the best of the best.

we are 4channers. the people devoid of any type of soul or conscience. products of cynicism and apathy, spreading those very sentiments daily. anonymous is the hardened war veteran of the internet. he does not forgive or forget. we have seen things that defy explantions. heard stories that would make any god-fearing, law abiding citzen empty their stomach where they stand. we have experienced them multiple times and eagerly await their return.

4chan is a place of sheer genius and utter stupidity, and there is often a thin line dividing the two. here you will see a state of mind that exists in most human beings, but is rarely if ever shown. this is a place where taboos do not exist. 4chan cannot simply be regarded as a simple website or imageboard. it is so much more than code. 4chan is alive and constantly changing. this is a subculture, a self-governing sect of the world. rich in history and foundation. to become a 4chan user is to speak a different language. to leave behind any methods of conventional thinking you once knew.

there are things here that you will not understand and things you never will understand. if you cannot accept this then GTFO now. because there is no turning back.
this is 4chan
this is /b/
so yeah.
James.ticknor

Con

James.ticknor forfeited this round.
Posted by radioactivepotatoman 7 years ago
radioactivepotatoman
/b/ scared me u gais.
Posted by FormAndTheFormless 7 years ago
FormAndTheFormless
Cndct: Pro
Grammar: =
Arg: Pro
Src: =
Who in their right mind would accept this?
Posted by Charlie_Danger 7 years ago
Charlie_Danger
RFD

Conduct: PRO
CON forfeited the most important round of the debate, and RAP's points go unattacked.

Sp&Gr: TIE
No comments.

Arguments: PRO
As I stated, PRO made his point, CON misinterpreted and ignored PRO's stance, and forfeited round 3.

Sources: PRO
CON's only source is completely irrelevant, and PRO unofficially cites UrbanDictionary and 4Chan, which outvalues CON's in my opinion.

Conclusion:
What a waste of a debate. Oh, and welcome to DDO Radioactivepotatoman.
Posted by idontbelieveit 7 years ago
idontbelieveit
Your comment made ME lol. You are clearly RAP. Close the account or your Charlie_Danger account will be closed too. Trust me, listen to the multi-accounter.
Posted by Charlie_Danger 7 years ago
Charlie_Danger
This debate made me lol.

Go to 4chan after this debate, RAP. Make sure your parents aren't around.
Vote Placed by Nails 7 years ago
Nails
radioactivepotatomanJames.ticknorTied
Vote Placed by Jessabel 7 years ago
Jessabel
radioactivepotatomanJames.ticknorTied
Vote Placed by greatstuff479 7 years ago
greatstuff479
radioactivepotatomanJames.ticknorTied
Vote Placed by radioactivepotatoman 7 years ago
radioactivepotatoman
radioactivepotatomanJames.ticknorTied
Vote Placed by FormAndTheFormless 7 years ago
FormAndTheFormless
radioactivepotatomanJames.ticknorTied
Vote Placed by Charlie_Danger 7 years ago
Charlie_Danger
radioactivepotatomanJames.ticknorTied